DO Kyungsoo

Eunji and EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
WEIRD MAN

" Yah!!!! Stop messing my stuff!! " Eunji scream at her flatmate DO.

He just clean up her bedroom without her permission when she still has the work in progress of her writing papers.

She is angry because she has her own style of writing,where papers will be scatter and snacking wrappers will be accompany her.

But her flatmate,who a borderline OC,that can't stand mess so he always barged in her room to clean up.

It really piss her off.

 

Eunji from Busan has no choice than renting the flat with that weird man because she is desperate.

Her parent can't afford to pay for her living and study cost in Seoul.

Her part time jobs not earning her enough to cover both. 

So when her old class mate offered a good deal for rent room with good location and good rate, she took it without awareness, that he is not a normal flatmate.

Their  parent met each other,they are not worry about them sharing apartment.

Plus Eunji told her parent that DO not interested with woman.

DO Kyungsoo, is really strange man after she lived with him.

He was a friend of her since middle high school,a bit shy but look normal geeky type.

Eunji is the only girl that get along well with him. They used to be seat mate. She always assumed he isn't into girl.

He has only close male friends since high school that form a group called EXO who consist of bunch good looking men playing music. They are so close together.Specially DO,Kai and Suho

He can sing well.

He has girl fans,which is odd for Eunji,because she find him not that interesting as an attractive man who worth girl screaming about,specially after her assumption.

Eunji  and him are totally opposite characters.

Eunji messy,DO cleaning freak

Eunji lazy to get up,DO early riser

Eunji sociable,DO shy and ackward.

Eunji dislike cooking,DO love to cook

Eunji stubborn,DO push over.

Eunji has temper, DO always calm

Eunji is born leader,DO is follower.

Eunji is loud,DO is quiet.

Eunji is fearless,DO scare of things like talking to girl.

Eunji is fast thinker,DO is slow response

Eunji a good talker,DO is good listening

Eunji has imperfect English speaking because of her thick Busan accent,DO is fluent in English speaking.

Eunji is called Hyung at her school because of her tomboy personality and DO has been called Omma at his group,because of his caring nature like a wife/mum.

It has been a challenge trial time for Eunji and him as flatmate. Mostly Eunji who screaming when he did the clean up or when he wake her up too early.

After months as flatmates.

 They starting to accept each other better,there still Eunji grumble or yelling every so often. But it's much less.

Both DO and Eunji realise that most their differences actually compliment each other and their unknownly,influence each other to be better version of them self.

Eunji starting to be less manly,learning to cook simple stuff like his fav spaghetti,slighty cleaner,less loud and less stubborn and her English pronunciation become better because of DO.

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter