Suho-Chanyeol-Sehun (Drabble)

Eunji and EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SCORE

"Hyung...Why only three practice this archery thing?" Sehun ask his leader and his room mate.

"He want to show off his archery skill" Chanyeol teases him.

"Oh..For who..Our fans?" Sehun clueless question made Chanyeol shake his head.

"Nope..For her.." Chanyeol made gestures of love heart with his hand.

"Oh..Her...But her group not in this time ..Noona told me" Sehun replies that made Suho frown.

"When she spoke with you?" Suho voice seem curious.

"Oh..Last night on the phone" Sehun non chalantly reply.

"Hu?..Why she didn't talk to me?" Suho grumble.

"She maybe bore to dead with your boring joke and stuff ..He. he" Chanyeol attack.

"Yah!!..Shut it giraffe!!" Suho scold him.

"He.he...Noona prefer younger blood than old crickle man..He..He" Sehun add on.

"No way!!..She is always prefer me...I am friend with her longest.." Suho defend himself.

"Time is not the winning ingredient..It's the content.and we are the younger blood will be more her taste..Plus we are not coward like you..How long before you going to confess already..Tsk..Tsk..Old and chicken.he..he .." Chanyeol still on the attack.

"Yah!!..ok...Anyway..She will be the MC for that day..So..Let's see on the field later if  I'm the oldest can beat your both  younger asses score...If I win....You guys will help me to set date with her ..Arasso?" Suho suddenly get the idea.

"What if you lost?" Chanyeol asking.

"I will buy the thing you wanted the most" Suho tell him.

"Nope..if one of us win ..We have the chance to date her" Chanyeol teasing him and look at  Sehun and smile.

"What?..You guys are annoying friend...Ok..Let's see..I will not let you guys win!" Suho finally agreed after slight disgruntled.

 

Chanyeol and Sehun agrees to do it because deep down all of them want to get a chance to date the "Eunji" a very special girl from Apink that adore and respect by many.

They also like to see Suho sour face if he lose.

 

Suho is the worst one from the others in regard of his level of crush.

He has been in love with Jung Eunji for years..and never have courage to confess because he scare to lose her as his bestie.

All EXO members awares of it and that made him easy target of their teasing.

 

ISAC January 2017 

Seventeen beaten EXO in archery,but Suho scored the highest for his team. One perfect 10.

His face can't contain the happy aura because Eunji gave him encouragement and praise.

"So..I got the best score..Now it's payback time..Help me score a date with her" Suho beaming happily to his other two members.

"Ok..I will try...You also do something.. Leo Hyung is your friend..And he is one of her closes.so..Go ..I will talk to Jimin..Because N and Jimin are close..I'm gonna use N for approaching her" Chanyeol laying up the strategy.

"Damn..Hyung..It complicated..Why not go to her directly" Sehun the magnae blurt out.

"He.he..It's more subtle if we do indirect attack.but if you think you can do better ..Do it..See who will be successful" Chanyeol challenge Sehun.

"Ok!!..Let compete who will get the date" Sehun not backing down.

"You guys remember that the date is exclusive to me..Ok?' Suho try to reaffirm the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter