Xiumin

Eunji and EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
FUNNY MAN

 The morning looking great,perfect weather and sunny..It's going to be beautiful day for the picnic.

His smile in his chubby cheeks can't seem to fade,he is looking forward for today.

" Oppa...I miss you soo much.."Eunji shout with expression like a kid getting her fav ice cream. 

She hugs and kisses..yes plenty of kiss..she has been very busy lately and neglected her bf,so it's natural that she is eager to see him.

Her new movie just finished and she finally have time to spend with her man,Xiumin,her fiance,her best friend and her no.1 supporter.

Eunji is a famous new actress who recent movie become a blockbuster in Korea and Asian countries.

She has hidden relationship with Xiumin,an ordinary but a successful marketing director of EXO cooperation.

They met in high school,where both were carefree and chubby.

They love eating,chatting , shopping,singing,joking and has occasionally wrestling for fun..where he usually pretend to lose out..he is the strongest guy in his years..

He fall in love with her at first sight..she was a transfer student to his class.

Eunji loves his funny,cute,warm and manly personality.

She can't find anyone else as special as him. Even the more richer or famous ones who has been chasing over her.

Today it's their special day,its their 7 years anniversary since he confessed to her.

" I miss you too my Bun....muach..." He response with more kisses..

It's raining kiss..

They now at the park.after he drive her there.

 

He caressing her face..she seem too skinny..

" Babe..you are too skinny..where is my chubby Eunji?..". I don't like it..".He complains..

" I am too busy..oppa...and my work want me to be more skinny..most director said chubby cheeks not suitable for lead actress.." She tell him the truth about her work requirement.

Both of them,now sitting at the park,where Eunji with her usual disguise,glasses and hat.

He look at her with eyes full of love and his hand caressing her hair and he give her little pecks at her forehead.

"Mmm..they are stupid..for me .. beautiful woman need more meat..no normal man want skeleton type..anyway .you are beautiful as you are..so don't change yourself to fit other people image..even for work.." He told her with his usual smile..he just can't help smile at her..

"Arasso oppa...I will try to not lose myself..I am not on diet a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter