Bonus :Kris (KriJi)

Eunji and EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suho ..could you introduce me with that girl?"

"Which girl?"

"Jung Eunji..I like her"

"He,he.ok...get.ready....Eunji..ah...come here...someone want to speak to you"

Kris is getting nervous,he has been crushing over her since her drama debut, watching her variety show,her vocal talent and the gushing from Beagle line and Suho stories about her.

He met her several time on the music stage and tv show,but never properly introduce.

Today he decide to take action because Suho has Saving Santa project with her and he made excuses to visit them on the recording studio.

The introduction bit ackward at first but her easy going personality quickly made them become closer faster.

She loves watching basketball but not playing much because of her shorter figure,so naturally he offers her one on one lesson,she accepted.

Since then,he has been" ninja "his move to her heart.

She never expected that that tall man of EXO will eventually capture her heart.

She discovered his amazing acting plus singing talents and his romantic side and persistent personality.

Eunji the queen of friend zoning men,finally lose out from his charms.

He takes care when she is tired,like no one else.

He even sacrifice his own much needed rest just to make sure she is alright.

Twice a day at least,he will check on her with his sweet but funny calls or text.

He confessed his feeling for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter