LayJi

Eunji and EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
REASON

He has to take a step back.

 

He knew that his group comeback will need his full participation that he can't commit because of his other commitment in China.

So he willingly agreed to pull himself from EXO latest comeback album.

He knew that some fans will bringing again the same old about he isn't loyal or a betrayer, ungrateful, selfish soul who leaves his group for his own need.

 

He is tired to explain himself.

He knew who he is and he is a loyal and trustworthy person.

He will never abandon his responsibility for his own selfish need.

 

His management knew and understanding his situation.

 

He can't keep killing himself to try to be in two places at time and disturbing the other members from their routine.

 

He hates to miss out the EXO activities because his other commitment,he felt guilty but his company  and his group convinces him that he do the right thing to keep the China market on hold after series of unfortunate PR from the departure of three ex members.

 

He has worked hard to make sure EXO fans in China not abandon their group from the past fiasco.

His appearance in top variety shows, dramas, charity deeds,etc,in mainland actually benefit his company in making a good image for his group.

They even gain more fans there since they lost the old ones from the exodus of EXO former members.

 

He is helping out with his EXO members like Sehun and Chanyeol who getting offers from China entertainment industry.

He hopes his reason can be understand by their fans.

 

But at this moment,at least one person he want to understand the most, already did.

His girlfriend understand him completely.

She is a nice suprise in his life.

 

A sunlight in his dark sky.

A summer breeze in his cold winter.

A laughter in his solemn life.

 

A girl that very different than him but perfectly match with him.

 

He never expected that he will fall to that girl who can't even speak Korean without her Busan accent come through every so often.

She isn't very fast learner in Chinese language but she never give up trying.

He has fun to teach her.

Why not? There is a good reason for it.

 

"So ..you saying it like this ?" She looks at him with her usual puppy eyes.

The girl who self declared herself as not cute,look so freaking cute that he just want to eat her.

 

"Yes..that's right..just tone down a bit the last intonation" He gives her an input before stealing her a kiss on her cheek. This is one of the reason he loooove teaching her.

"YAh!! Oppa!" She is blushing with her heart throbbing for more.

She misses him and she loves to have the rare moment to be just them.

"I just claim my teacher pay" He smiles at her pink cheek.

 

He caressing her hair and fixing it so not touching her eyes.

 

"You claim that too much" She pretend to protest.

She doesn't mind a bit. Her handsome lamb has taking special trip just to see her in mist of their both busy schedules and she loves her Yixing as her private tutor.

"Don't lie..you like it..if not why you keep making me to punish you" Lay winks at her while he pull her closer and sit her his lap,facing each other.He loves feeling her body warm on his and one of his favourite part on his lap. The favourite part that she worked hard to built from her special exercise routine. He knew anyone can see it but he is the only one who can touch it.

 

"Oppa!.I can't learn my lesson well because you distract me!" She states the fact.

How she will not making mistakes if he can't get his hand off her.

 

"It's not my fault if you keep making me like this..I am a bit jealous seen this comeback outfits.. It's too much skin" He finally let her know his reason.

"He he..I'm sorry..but it's not my fault..the company decided to comeback in our original core image because the mature image last year not received well by our core fans" Eunji explains to him while fixing his hair. He looks more mature and handsome as ever.

"Ah..I knew that..it just you know that I get bit in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter