Chen

Eunji and EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ROMANTIC MAN

 

The restaurant has been hired for a whole night.

Everything all plan well.

It's a big birthday surprise by Chen or Kim Jong Dae for his special girlfriend Jung Eunji.

Her birthday ,that finally he can celebrate together, after last year disaster. He had to leave her for urgent overseas job.

She got so upset of his sudden change of plan that her cold treatment for days after, made his worst nightmares.

His usual prank team Chanyeol,Baekhyun, his double trouble assistants/ old school mates at his EXO company,fail to cheer him up those dark days.

So tonight has to be the best redemption night for his mistake.

He want tonight be the best ever for her. He plan something special just for her.

Jung Eunji,the girl he has been chasing and dating since five years ago,his final destination.

She had turn his normal slightly troll like man to the cheesy romantic man only for her.

Even his prank team can't believe how much he change when she is around. It's like his secret cheesy twin rediscovered by her.

They showed a surprised face and ending with throwing up face to witness how cheesy he turn out.

He called her every time he can,texting lovey dovey stuffs.. that at first  she was annoyed  but secretly she craved it,now.

Jung Eunji is cool girl,her parent upbringing not so affectionate toward her. So she used to be a tough girl who hates cheesy romantic man.

But his warm behaviour,cheerful attitude and his big love for her,made her fall to his charm.

It took her time to adjusted,but now it successfully melt her heart. His cheese taste sweeter to her.

"Eunji my babe..don't forget tonight,our date,dont be late..my love.." He call her again to xxx time..which disturbing her work and his staff members.

"Ok Chen..I'l do it..please tone down your cheesiness,..I'm embarrassed.." She replies.

"Thank you darling..I see you tonight..love.love you so much..muach..muach.." He gives her kiss on phone..the reason why there were amusement face of his assistants and also unknownly  made Eunji face blushed with happy heart...she doesn't know how his sweet talk still can melt her.

"Sooo.  cheesy..Chen...I'm gonna throw up..stop. it..please..!!" Chanyeol and Baek almost unison .

"Yah..whatever..you both jealous.."He calmly shut them off.

"Don't forget to do your job tonight perfectly..so..shut it now.." Chen remind them again.

"Arasso..master Chen..don't forget to pay us back ..big time!!!" Baek shouted.

 

At Apink restaurant owned by Chorong and her step sisters,Namjoo,Bomi,Neun,Namjoo and Hayoung, all of them are Eunji friends.

The décor was full of pink and black colours,Chen and Eunji fav colours.

The stage is ready with a full band.

The food and drink are ready with full uniform staff ready to serve.

The guests come from her&his company Cube and EXO company,also their old university friends and both their family..all ready for the star of the night.

Eunji arrives at the restaurant with her beautiful red dress send by her romantic bf Chen,complete with her own glam team.

He has been very wonderful to her as long as she knew him,but tonight it's different level.

The massage therapist,the dress,the glam team,the limo,all has been plan to spoil her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter