Luhan

Eunji and EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
PRETTY MAN

"Eunji..get off ...get off..!!!"

Luhan screams at his neighbour and his brat of friend.

Eunji ignores and still teasing him by stubbornly sat on his precious bed.

She is good on teasing him and ignoring his scream.But she also knew how to make him better.

She made a mess of his duck collection.

She had mess up his Rubik cube when accidentally broke when she tried to do it and got frustrated.

But she got him new better version Rubik cube,after seen his almost crying face.

She also the only one who always bought him new duck collection for his birthday.

Luhan and Eunji  known each other for while since Luhan moved from China to Seoul,Korea,three years ago.

He is older than Eunji but his pretty young face made people always think that he is younger.

They are a school mate but not same year.

They are like polar opposite..

Luhan is a friendly person,joyful,innocent and gentle.

He never had first kiss. Never had time to date.

He is an expert of making coffee. 

One of reason Eunji loves to hang around his place.

He even took a course of it.

But he can't cook.

He loves any type of sports,singing,dancing and his rubik cube.

He always tell others that his fav girl will be a quite,gentle and innocent like him.

Luhan is a well known pretty boy with an army of fans that grows more each time, specially since he joined EXO group,a dancing and singing group which members are famous for their look,coolness,talent,brain and inheritance.

His BFF at school are Sehun and Lay. All of them are EXO members.

Their group rules the school.

No one dare to mess with them.

Except his brat friend Eunji.

She is a floater,she hates joining group and a tomboy with excentric personality that don't give a fxxx of everyone.

She is loud,mischievous,has bad temper which got her trouble and definitely not innocent.

She has boyfriends before since kindergarten, her sassy behaviour seem to attract them.

She isn't pretty. She just plain Eunji.But her personality and her smile will win over more beautiful rivals.

She loves dancing and singing but prefer doing it herself and she hate most sport,only archery that catch her attention.

She is bad at math and her new part time job seem to make her always sleepy at school lately.

She is extremely strong for a little girl,a loyal friend,a good chef that usually whip up good simple meal when Luhan hungry at his home alone.

She will always come to accompany him when he was home alone. Even when she was tired from her new job. 

They pretend to not so close to each other at school,it's her idea, she hated to be centre of attention from bunch of jealous girl and boy fans of him.

She mostly ignored him and his gang when she don't have to be the delivery girl for their fans.

She got paid to deliver gifts from their fans.

Today ,she hangs around at Luhan house,his parent both a business person who often traveling overseas for work.

Both helping each other with after school lesson,she tought him Korean slang words and he teaches her maths.

"So what you will do at Halloween party?'

Luhan asked her,after giving up trying to kick her off from his precious bed.

"I will dare you.."Eunji smile slyly.

"What dare?" He asked.

"I want you to dress as girl at the party" She teases him

"What?.. No way..!!." He protesting.

He hates that people keep pointed that he is a very pretty man that can be a beautiful woman.

He already having difficulty when bunch of boys of his own and other school that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter