Suho

Eunji and EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

IDEAL MAN

"Oppa,really tonight?" Eunji protesting.

"Sorry Eunji my dear,I don't have any choice,my boss really desperate,please?" Park Bo Gum, Eunji mentor and the person she owed  a lot, begging her to do one favour for him.

" Arasso, only for you,but I better get good pay.,.because I miss out of my thing.." She agreeing.

" Thank you my cute meong..." He hugs her.

 

As result,she is now driving the limousine with an official uniform that isn't hers, hat that hide her hair, and her geeky glasses waiting for the youngest CEO of some important company,on Saturday night,missing out a blind date that may be the answer for her money troubles.

Eunji is a non typical girl,she is the head of her family,her late parent leaving them with unpaid debts.

She is working multiple job but her financial problem still not solved. She is desperate so her friend already trying to set her up with a good prospect,to give her some relief to care for her little brother.

It's not her liking,but once again, desperation win over pride. 

She doesn't like depend on others but she want to provide a better environment and future to her brother,and keep money lender off her back.

BoGum, already help her a lot with free rent and interest free loan,so it's natural, she need to pay him back.

Tonight it's her opportunity to help him,eventhough the date that has been plan for weeks by Bomi,her BF,it has to be postpone.

She will bear her tantrum. Bomi has been promoting that man for years,but she always reject it.

She has been busy with jobs and involved in mess up relationships.

But when her financial situation taking the turn for worst after her late father passing,that leaving her with rediculous amount of hospital bill, since her dad forget to renew their insurance bill and add to it her brother private school fee. It's not been easy.

She is desperate,and single now,so she finally agree to Bomi suggestion when she mention about his financial advantage and his character as a decent man.

She just want her brother has better life than her. She gave up a great love story dream by Prince Charming.

A frog with decent financial stability and no weird habit,all enough for her. Beggar can't be picky..

 

"Your ride is here mr.Suho,please ....." A strong looking bodyguard open the limousine car to a slim looking man with movie star looking suit and face.

He thanked him and sit inside the limo and told the driver his destination.

She frown,because the location it's suppose to be her destination tonight,what a coincidence.

A few minutes passed,Eunji enjoying the feeling of driving a great car,it's has nice change from her junk of car.

The man has been busy with his phone and suddenly the divider mirror opens and he orders her to change direction totally opposite way she is driving,

Accidentally her usual straight talking come out,with her thick accent.

",,,make your damn mind,..!!!" She grumbles but thinking that he can't hear it....

unfortunately she isn't lucky.

"I am sorry ...ajussi...?...my date cancel on me so I decided to go back to my apartment..' Suho apologies.

"Oops...I'm sorry sir,...I'm just mumble..and I'm not your usual driver,just call me Ji." She felt embarrass of her manner.

" We are even..now..he..he..and sorry again of mistaken your gender..I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter