Kris

Eunji and EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SPECIAL MAN

The lawsuit cost him a lot. Monetary,fans and friendship.

His mentally and physically exhausted.

He had to do it. He was grateful for the opportunity that the group and the company provided.

But he need to take care his health and his own life journey with a freedom that unfortunately,he can't achieve by staying in the great EXO.

He still missed his ex group members and the people behind the group,the staffs and the fans.

Most of them at shock of his decision that follows shortly by the other two of s to exit the famous group.

This is the second time he had to made drastic change for his life.

First to resign from captain of basketball team and now resign as the leader and member of idol group EXO.

He will always remember and be grateful for all the experience and the skill and the love and opportunities he gain as one the most famous idol group in Asia.

Today,after the settlement,he just need a time to breath and be with his sunshine.

"Oppa..are you hungry?..I made some soup for you before..my mum recipe,its good for your strength.." His sunshine snuggle at his shoulder.

Eunji..his hidden gf that also an idol from a famous girl group,fairy group call Apink.

She has been his pillar of strength.

She is his best friend,lover, supporter and a mother figure.

They met via mutual friend Suho,his ex member.

No one will ever guess that they are a couple for more than 3 years.

He never has direct public contact with her,no fandom ever made about them. Both of them has great acting skill.

It's always ChanJi,BaekJi or SuJi, never them.

That's the way they like it.

He saw first hand how fanatic certain fans when one of caught by Dispatch.

It's scary,he will give up everything to protect her.

That's also one of the reason that encourage him to made the decision to leave, beside his health.

For their future.

She is his future and staying in group, eventhough is a great group,he can't see their future will be better with it.

Now after all the troubles,and backlash, he slowly regain his ability to shine by himself with support from his dear ones.

His loyal fans and new fans give him the courage to take new challenges.

His solo shows,modelling and specially movies roles starting to make his independent career thriving.

His sunshine always cheering him and make him believe that he ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter