Almost!

Condemned Angel

~Kim Jaejoong~
I brought So Eun to the nurse’s office. I laid her on the bed to the right then I looked for the nurse. I found the old lady sitting her the desk filling out some forms.

“Excuse me, can you please come check this girl? She just fainted and I brought her here,” I said.

“Oh sorry dear I didn’t notice when you came in,” she replied.

She marched over to So Eun and check her up. I was nervous, So Eun should be okay. Then the old nurse turned to me.

“Don’t worry dear, she just fainted due to exhaustions and her body isn’t too healthy. When she wakes up tell her, she is excused from class. I will excuse both of you from class today. Take her home when she wakes up. Thank you young man. I must attend to this meeting with the principal,” she instructed and left.

I walked up to the side of the bed where So Eun laid. I brush her bangs from her pale face. Even when she is sick, she looks so angelic. I the side of her face and my eyes skipped down to her lips. How would it feel to kiss her? I unintentionally started to go closer to her lips and just when I was about to press my lips to her pale pink ones my cell phone sounded. Oh my! That was close, I looked to see she was still sleeping. I took out my phone to find a new message.

MESSAGE: Oppa! Where are you? Why did you carry that girl to? Text back soon. I am worried!

I pressed the reply button.

MESSAGE: Sorry Yuri. I won’t be back in class today. I’ll see you in school tomorrow.

I press the send button and moments later my phone beeped again. I slid it open.

MESSAGE: Awww but you promise you’d take me home! You are not with that girl are you?

I sighed. I sent another message to her.

MESSAGE: Yuri I don’t have time for this. I said I will see you in school tomorrow. You are not my girlfriend yet. We are just dating and I haven’t gone on a date with you.

I press the send button and sighed again. Why are all girls so clingy? Then moments passed and my phone sounded again.

MESSAGE: Fine! I will ask Yunho to take my home!

I looked at the message and slid my phone down. I didn’t care to reply. I looked at So Eun, she was still sleeping. I felt my eyes grew heavy and I fell asleep too.

~Kim So Eun~

My eyes fluttered a few times and I found my self in a room with a bright atmosphere. I was laying on a white bed with a soft white blanket over me. I looked to my right and was slightly startled. Kim Jaejoong had his head down on the side of my bed with his face tilted toward me. I felt my heart pound out of my chest. I held onto my chest and closed my eyes.

“Hey, you’re awake!” I heard a voice and immediately shot my eyes open.

“AH!” I managed to scream alittle.

“Oh. Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you,” Kim Jaejoong said in a gentle voice.

“No, it’s ok. I was just startled. Why am I here? Why are you here?” I questioned.

“You see…. You fainted in the hallway and I carried you here,” he replied.

I almost fainted again hearing that he carried me here. I felt my face warm up as if I’d been in a steam room for too long.

“Hey are you okay?” he asked with concern.

“Ye… Yea. Sorry! Thank you for taking me here. You can go. I know you don’t want to be seen with me,” I said.

“No! I am fine! I need to send you home,” he said.

Is he actually caring about me?

“The old nurse told me to. You are also excused from all classes,” he voiced.

I was a little disappointed that it was the nurse that made him send me home not because he wanted to.

“Ready?” he inquired.

“Yea,” I squeaked.

I grabbed my stuff and followed him silently. He had a very relaxed back. He seemed to be well toned. I wondered how it felt to hug his back? Then again I know I would never get to experience that feeling.