Mom's of the Six Boys

Surprise!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mom's of the Six Boys

(7:15)

 

He wakes up to the sound of the blaring alarm, his hand automatically fished out of his comforter to turn out that noisy thing that wakes him up early in the morning. Snuggling under his comforter to ease his sleepy body up a bit, he comes to realize that he has to wake up and starts to do his activity. Today he has a plan to go to the market for a grocery shopping.

 

With a loud and big yawn, he sits up on his bed before kicking off the comforter off his body. Stepping out of his bed, he carefully makes his steps out of the room full with the snoring sounds of s. As he walks to the bathroom and finish his morning business, he quickly slips himself into a new outfit and starts to make his way through the sleeping monsters in their shared room after taking his flip phone and small pouch.

 

Carefully walking down through the snoring voices of beasts of a boy groups, he takes a shortcut to the door, skipping his leader bedroom through the kitchen. He hopes that his leader is still deeply drowned in any of his set dreams or nightmares, which one among them two Jin doesn't know. As he turns the door knob, someone fakes a cough, signing that someone is here need an explanation.

 

Jin turns around in a very slow movement, with a nervous smile plastered on his face he meets both curious eyes his leader has staring at him.

 

"What are you doing?" He asks casually, standing only on his yellow briefs and black saggy shirt.

 

"Going to the market." Jin replies shortly, hiding his nervousness behind his flat expression.

 

"Oh. Grocery shopping?" the rounded head boy asks as he rubs his eyes with his left hand, which Jin replies with a nod.

 

"Need companion?"

 

"No, I'm fine." Jin shrugs and Namjoon nods quickly before turning his heels back to the bathroom, finishing his business.

 

****

 

As soon as he arrived at the market, he can feel himself like at home. He grew up with a mother that is so good at doing all the household's tasks and as the youngest children Jin managed to grow closer to his mother than his father. That way makes Jin a good cook and baker. 

He takes out his pink phone and beams at the digital clock that flashes on his screen. It is still five o'clock early in the morning so the possibility of him meeting his fans is so small and that eases him up a little. Strolling through the market halls, he picks and chooses the materials that he needs for him to cook today. 

 

His hands are now busy holding the plastic bags full with things that he bought since his arrival in the market near his dorm. Taking few quick steps before the sun lights beams at his bare face, he quickly walks down the street, taking another shortcut to get to his dorm. A sigh slips out of his mouth as he is now standing in the elevator, going up to his dorm level with all the stuffs that he bought.

 

Today he will make a feast, he has lot of things to do today and he doesn't want it to be late or turns out bad. So as soon as the elevator door dings opened, he quickly steps out of the elevator box and rushes his steps to his dorm. Knowing that the boys probably asleep, he puts down all his bringing and presses passwords on the auto-lock door machine, it beeps opened. Kicking the door opened with one of his foot, he moves all the plastic bags into the dorm quickly and then slams the door behind.

 

"There is no need to be in all silence. They are all still sleeping anyway." He sighs softly after he takes a look at the seven sleeping boys so soundly. He cringes at all the scratching balls and drools they have on their face, added with the messy beds and sheets. Today he will not clean up the dorm for sure; he has a plan to do and doesn't want anything to ruin it.

 

After taking a quick look at the clock that hangs up on the wall, he immediately puts an apron around his hips. Putting his pink flip phone away, he stands by the kitchen cabinet and flips through the book that he claims as the notes for all the recipes that he has learned from his mother. With a serious look plastered on his face, He is now in a cook mode and he is all serious now.

 

As he is busy cooking meals, the smell of good food waking up one by one m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter