Ramen Date

Surprise!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ramen Date

(5:05pm)

 

Becoming one sweet guy is enough for Eric Nam to be popular in Korea. His dream to be a singer, but him first became known for his ability to host an event or show in a foreign language. His bubbly, funny, and outgoing character helps him to be widely known not only in Korea, but internationally known as that sweet guy who can talk in two languages. As he is now trying to focus on his priority, which is to become a singer, he decided to stop his shows hosting activities. Leaving After-School shows and some shows he usually hosts, instead he is now joining a reality show We Got Married with a member of a rookie group, Solar. His second dream that he mentioned on the public TV was to appear on the show with the girl he has a big crush for, it was with Jeong Eunji. Since the day he announced his big crush for a main vocal of APink, everyone basically set up a date for both of them and they actually had a certain direction they aim for, together. Till today, they are still maintaining their relationship strong under all the sheets, where they put their relationship as their biggest secret. Despite the fake marriage show he has with Solar, he is still seeing Eunji more often than he sees a dentist.

Obviously with lots of things happening around him, his time is pretty much consumed up by his preparation for his single and more activities on his singing career. Knowing as the biggest fan of Korean fairies, Eric Nam never had been away from those statements when he is being asked about his ideal type. After the last visit he paid to his hometown, United States, he had a lot of fun in the country where he grew up. As much as he spends lot of time having fun in the states, his mind is much occupied with the thought of the girl he left in Korea.

Having a relationship with an entertainer is just annoying. He once promised himself not to find a girlfriend that comes from an entertainment background, because if that happens then it will be hard to maintain the communication between the two persons.  He never thought that he will end up having a relationship with his idol crush, Jeong Eunji. But with an intense meeting in some shows and following setup dates everyone basically made for both of them, he cannot help but falling for her for good. In love with her is something that he is grateful for anyway, it is not that he has something to regret now that he has been in relationship with her for almost six months already and still going strong. He is thankful for every seconds he claims her as his one and only, and goes the same with her.

The biggest challenge he has in his relationship with her is the communication issue. They both are living in a small area called Seoul, but they rarely meet each other as if they are in Long Distance Relationship. Deep down in his heart, he has used so many cursing words to explain how much he hates this entertainment system which disallow the stars to have a normal life, such as dating in a Hongdae like any other normal couple. But again, with the soothing voice of an understanding girlfriend like Jeong Eunji, all the devils side of Eric silenced down. 
 

"It is a matter of fact that we are no normal people. Our life is not only becoming ours, but theirs too. Therefore why."

He remembers her constantly repeating those wise lines to him through a phone call, as they don't have any other choice rather than using the technology development.

As his relationship goes strong, the activities both Eunji and Eric have are getting into their way. They are now getting even more rarely to see each other as they both busy prepare for their singing activities. Eric is currently busy with his promotion for his newest single, meanwhile at the same time Eunji is busy with her group's Japan concert tour together with their preparation for their coming comeback this coming fall. They both cannot deny that they both are now busy with all the activities that they have to face and all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter