His Absence

Surprise!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His Absence

(12:02pm)

The beautiful girl, Jeong Eunji finally appears on the stadium where her handsome boyfriend has to perform together with his boys. She takes her way, following her manager oppa into the stadium. As she walks in, she cannot help but passing by with other stars. Eunji bows her head politely to all the stars of the other agency that she knows exists in Korea's entertainment legacy. Exchanges several greetings with the members of the Fish and Cake agency, she finally arrived safely at the backstage, side of it to be more precise.

From behind of those black curtains on the left side of the stage, she sees her boyfriend plays his fingers on top of that electric guitar. Eunji cannot help it and starts to take some pictures of her boyfriend's y face when he was all serious in the stage with his guitar on his hand. He looks incredibly handsome and y covered in those great lighting stage and sweats after minutes of  perfomance. Knows that her boyfriend might have been dehydrated since it has been thirty minutes he has been on the stage nonstop under the direct stage lights, she hurried her steps to find cold water and a small towel from her boyfriend's manager that she knows. 

As she watches him walk out of the stage, walking towards her, she has her smile plastered on her face as he runs toward her with both of his arms are spreading wide.

"You did great, oppa." Eunji manages to praise him as her hand diligently wiped out his face from the sweats.

He just stands there and smiles as if he is the happiest kid on earth. With both of his arms rounded around her small waist, he fix his gaze on hers. His dream to have her as his girlfriend has come true.

"Eiyy- you lucky , Jonghyun!" Yonghwa, the man who holds the mic walks pass through them and throws a dirty towel at his guitarist, Jonghyun.

Eunji just stands there, laughing at the jealous Yonghwa to see his mate already paired up with a girl. Jonghyun on the other hand chooses to ignore his vocalist and looks at Eunji instead, his eyes never leaves her.

"So what's your plan for your birthday next week?" He asks softly.

"You and I are going to my hometown. We are going to celebrate it with my family." Eunji explains with her smile anticipated to appear for such a respond.

"Great. I am in for sure, Ji." He smiles and soon both of them leaves the backstage to where his band waiting room is located. 

.........

"Are you nervous?" He squeezes her hand which wrapped around his big and warm hand, while his other hand is busy holding a big paper bag full with gifts that they both prepared to bring to Busan.

She glances at Jonghyun and chuckles softly, why would she bothered to be nervous when she is about to go home and meet her family members. "The only one who is to be worried and nervous is you, oppa." She nudges his stomach with her elbow playfully, making him wince in the same playful mode.

Stepping into her house after such a long time, she frees herself from his hand grip, running to find her only brother runs to her at the same time. Clashing against each other, united with such a tight hug, both of these siblings enjoy their time a little too much till someone broke out a silence with a cough.

"Um, hello. I am Jonghyun." Jonghyun interrupts the siblings reunion time with a soft smile plastered on his handsome bare face.

Eunji laughs a little when her brother, Minki, replies the greeting Jonghyun did a little bit too formal.

"Oh- Hello, hyung. My name is Jeong Minki. Welcome to our house." Minki bows his head and without any warning, Eunji takes his hand, dragging him to the house leaving Jonghyun dumbfounded standing in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter