Visiting Busan

Surprise!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Visiting Busan

(3:03 pm)

 

"I will be going now." Kyungsoo bid a goodbye to all the members he sees in the dorm, leaving the dorm with a small luggage on his right hand.

As he closes the door with his left hand, he continues his steps to walk along the corridor of the apartment where EXO lives in. His walk is full with confidence that everyone that walks past by him can easily tell. His left hand slipped into his left pocket as he walks to the elevator, heading to the basement where his car was parked. 

....

As soon as he arrived at the city of sea, he can feel the sense of belonging in here. As he walks passing by the people, he can hear the thick accent that similar to someone that he knows, Jeong Eunji. She is also the reason why he is here, visiting the city of the sea where everyone is busy and talk in full speed of thick accent.

With a complete disguise look, Kyungsoo confidently steps out of the airport to the taxi that he sees. Taking his small luggage along with him on the passenger seat, he asks the chauffeur to take him to the restaurant that was written on his first must visit list. Nodding his head, the chauffeur rushed through the crowded street of Busan city to the place that his passenger requests.

As the thirty minutes pass by, both Kyungsoo and his small luggage arrives at the restaurant that is in his must visit list. He is here not because he wants to eat or just for a culinary trip, it is a waste of money for him to be here if it's the reason. He is here because of something that he considers important.

Led by a waitress, Kyungsoo follows her steps to find an empty table on the corner of the restaurant. The place is not that luxury but it is not that cheap too, it is enough for his taste. It is clean and neat, right for his standard place to have an edible food. As soon as he sits on his seat, without taking his black cap and sunglasses off, he flips through pages of the menu book, scanning through the foods this restaurant serve. His choice falls for the pajeon, which is a korean pancake, together with jajjangmyeon.

The moment the food arrives on his table, he takes out his phone and starts to take some pictures on the food from every angle he could. Then, his rounded eyes scrutinize the look of it as he pokes the pajeon with his chopstick, looking what's the ingredient of the food before he finally taking a piece of it into his mouth. The moment he has the food inside his mouth, he closes both of his eyes as he slowly chewing on it, deeply feeling every ingredients that created such a delicious feeling of the pajeon.

As he finished with the first dishes he has in Busan, he transports himself to the Jagalchi Fish market. The largest fish market in South Korea. Busan is known as the city of the sea, which is why its specialty is for the seafood. With another confidence steps, he walks through middle-aged to old ladies who are busy doing trade with the sellers on each sides of the market hallway. Kyungsoo disguised in all black continues to walk until he arrives to the only restaurant located in the market. The smell of the seafood dishes can be smelled from outside of the restaurant; Kyungsoo takes a big step and steps into the restaurant.

He orders all the seafood dishes that the owner of the restaurants claimed to be the best dishes the restaurant has. When the food arrives on his table, he starts to take some pictures of each dish from every angle, just like how he did in the previous restaurant. Taking each piece of the food into his mouth one by one, his eyes closed tightly as he analyzes the materials that the chef use to make this dishes. He continues to write some of his analysis on a small note that he brought from Seoul.

With the two different dishes that he has since this morning, Kyungsoo seems not to finish his culinary trip just with those two dishes. His steps continue to bring him to another three place where he has the chance to taste the pork soup, wheat noodle that almost similar to cold noodle that commonly can be found in Seoul, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter