A Ring is Not Enough

Surprise!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Ring is Not Enough

(8:22 am)

 

"We need to somehow reveal our relationship. I am tired of hiding." He says once he was on the phone, walking back and forth down the corridor of his agency building.

"I don't know. It was all our effort to date in secret, but I think we can be as good as we are right now after people find out about our relationship." He explains with a raging voice, being angry for no reason but tired of dating behind everyone's back.

"God, Eunji! everyone loves you, no one will object the idea of knowing us together." He replies in anger, sending a glare to everyone he meets along the corridor.

"This is funny, why no one never find it odd to see a ring on your thumb? Why can't just Dispatch caught us or something?!" He blabbers like crazy, running his fingers through his hair.

"I don't know. That's probably because they don't see me often? Well- you know my group is not in an active mode. That makes not enough fans to follow my activity because basically I don't have any." He sighs deeply, a realization hits him right on the eye.

"Okay, I am sorry. Happy working. I love you more, Ji." He murmurs softly before hanging up the phone.

A sigh slipped out of his mouth, walking back and forth in the corridor while pissed off is actually helping. Thankfully, he chose to follow his girlfriend's advice. So long story short, Minho is relationship with Eunji now. They have been in relationship since almost two years now. They never really seem to have a relation due to their different activities, but the fact is that APink has a close relation with SHINee after Tae-Eun on WGM and Eun-Key blind date also on WGM.

Since the first time, Minho laid his eyes on Eunji, he knows he has something different for her and it's proven when he can actually manage to maintain their relationship for almost two years now. With the help of Taemin and Key, Minho can actually had a date with her and that is the beginning of all.

They started dating secretly, going out late at night to places that not everyone oftenly visit became their only option. Thankfully the era is now upgraded to the era where communication will not be a major problem, because we have phones and internet now. Right now, seeing the other couples proudly reveal their revelation out to public or how easily Dispatch caught public figures dating, Minho wanted the same thing happens to him.

He is tired of secretly dating and secretly going out to see her. He thinks that he will have enough support if people finds out that they are actually dating. And that is his goal, to reveal their relationship and act like other couples.

A ring is one of his way to attract people's eyes. Both Minho and Eunji has a similar thumb ring that they bought together when they are on a date in Busan few months ago. Since then, Eunji always wear that ring on her thumb and it becomes a must-wear thing for Eunji, her fans think. Because it has always been there with Eunji whenever she is going, it's like the only thing that she will wear everytime.

Minho has one too on his right thumb, similar with Eunji, but until today, no one really realize that they actually have something. That's what pissed Minho off. His agency or her agency won't out of sudden reveal their relationship that only happens when they are first caught red-handed dating or they want to take their relationship to another level.

"Stop walking back and forth. It makes me sick." a shorther guy came out of sudden, standing a few steps away from him with his famous resting- face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter