Ruined Plan

Surprise!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ruined Plan

(7:22 pm)

 

"I can't believe it that you actually have a to do this, Bobby-ssi." Eunji exclaims in an irritated look.

Bobby on the other hand is still holding out his hand, waiting for her to take. But she sits still on her seat, not moving an inch away from where she is sitting now.

"I can basically wait for you. And yes, I always do have a , I was born with it because I am a man" He replies, not bothering about the irritated look Eunji has on her face. Typical of a rebellious boy like he always is.

He has planned a trip for both of them to celebrate her birthday today and all he wants is to make all his plans work out well today. But instead of going well, he has to wait for more than thirty minutes already just so Eunji will get out of the car. He doesn't mind if he has to wait longer than thirty minutes, he is willing to wait even for hours if she wants him to. He is okay with that.

He paces on his feet, back and forth, still waiting for her to get out of the car so that he can do his plan. It has been two hours already since they arrived at the parking lot of the amusement park. And there is still no sign of her getting out of the car.

While Bobby is waiting out of the car, Eunji has both her ears blocked with her white earphones. Turning the volumes higher than she usually has, she keeps herself on the back of the car's seat. She is holding onto her first decision, she doesn't want to get out of the car or walk around the amusement park. Even if she has to stay on the car all day, she is okay with that. She is not going out today. With a full AC, she starts to get sleepy before falling asleep on the car. 

Seeing that she is sleeping, Bobby takes this chance to carry her out of the car and take her into the amusement park, so that she will be surprised. Carefully lifting her body that feels like carrying a feather, since she has been working out to get an ideal body, her weight is only about 22 pounds gives or takes some. As she is being carried up by Bobby through the lines and to get their tickets, Eunji snuggles closely to his chest which makes him smile at the view of it. The people that pass by them are throwing an envious look to the young couple that makes such a romantic and sweet scene in this hot noon.

As he keeps walking, Eunji is still incredibly sleeping soundlessly in his arms. He is thinking that she might be having a little jetlag after their first arrival to LA together just yesterday. He smiles as he meets with the favorite character of Eunji, a Mickey Mouse walking hand in hands with his soulmate, Minnie Mouse. Same goes to them, Bobby has Eunji here together with him.

He continues to walk till he finds a good spot so that he can wake her up and surprise her. He finds a bench under a tree and decided to put her on it. As he slowly bends on his knee to put her on the bench,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter