Plan B

Surprise!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Plan B

(9:50 am)

 

He takes a quick run to his dorm mate room right after he woke up from his sleep. With that messy bed hair and sleepy face, he knocks on the door for a few times before slipping into the room of his group leader, Kang Seungyoon.

"Wake up, yoon-ah. ya! Wake up-" He shakes his shoulders slightly with his right hand while his left hand busy making his own face fully awake.

"What is it Mino- gosh." Seungyoon rolls his eyes as soon as he wakes up and sees the clock, it's just seven o'clock in the morning and here is Mino waking him up from his nice dream.

"Come on, help me up." He is continuously shaking Seungyoon’s body, receiving a loud grunt.

"Jeez, you are such annoying man! What is it?!" He eventually sits up from his bed, leaning his back on the headboard with a tired look on his face.

"Eunji's birthday is coming. I need to do something to celebrate it with her." Mino rubs his hands together, begging his leader to have enough heart to help him.

"Shut up- Let me think." Seungyoon takes a few minutes of silence, thinking whether he remembers her saying she will be back at her hometown in her birthday or not. She didn't. "She didn't say that she will be back at our hometown, so I absolutely think she will be here in Seoul for her birthday." He looks up to the calendar that hangs up on his left wall.

"Really? Then- do you have any idea what things that she wanted to have recently? Like guitar or keyboard or a ukulele?" Mino is bombarding him with questions, making him heave a deep sigh.

"She already has them all. I don't think she has some things she wants recently." He scratches his not so itchy head, tilting his head to the side as he continues to think.

Mino at the same time is sighing deeply, her busy schedules makes her difficult to reach. She is pretty much busy with her solo album promotion, duet recording with her favorite oppa, concert tour in Japan, and as well as her group comeback preparation. He has not enough information about her cravings recently because she is basically busy with every things. They even rarely contact each other with all the busy schedules just to decrease the risk of getting a fight.

Because when you are in relationship, you demand a good communication go on between you two. But when you two are both busy, the communication can become a big problem. While you are busy, you tend to be more emotional and easily get angry at everything, because you are basically tired. That is why Mino chose not to contact her so often, afraid that if he do that, he will be more demanding her to keep communicating with him, while she is freaking busy. He doesn’t want them to fight or argue each other.

Now that he knows Eunji will be in Seoul on her birthday, he wants to celebrate it properly. That’s a way for him to tell her although they rarely contact each other, but she is basically always on his mind.

 

……………………………..

 

With all the preparations that he could manage between all his busy activities, he takes a long and deep sigh as he finally can finish his preparations. With a help from his leader who is also a dearest friend of his girlfriend, he could manage to reserve a place on one of a luxurious restaurant in town. Only by imagining how it would be, he has a dreamy smile plastered on his face.

It's all about a damn time before he will have her hand wrapped in his, kissing her passionately, or sharing praises as they meet. He feels all giddy up with just the thought of having her eyes widened with all the surprise he prepared for her. His eyes refuse to close up as his mind busy playing all his thoughts about what would happen tomorrow.

"You should have gone to bed, Mino. Why you are still here?" Seungyoon finds him still sitting on the living room with his dreamy smile rest on his face.

"God, you surprise me!" Mino exclaims in surprise, slightly jump on the couch.

"I don't know why Eunji has to date him among all the guys I know. I don't understand her logic sometimes." Seungyoon hangs his head low as he walks away from the living room, heading to his own bedroom leaving Mino with all his dreamy thoughts alone.

Waking up in the next morning, Mino cannot step his feet from the ground. He feels like he is flying high up in the sky, so high that he might not be in the ground right on time for the dinner date he has planned for both him and Eunji. He keeps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter