Promise

Surprise!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Promise

(8:18 am)

 

She never found someone that loves her so dearly like him, besides her family, he is the only one who receives all the black pages on her book. She never really thought that a man that will love her so sincerely is thirteen years older than her. She never knew that the man that she grew up watch on TV is the man who will take a lot of hatred for her.

"This is some kind of e, isn't it?"

"He is surely looks so young but his age is no kidding."

"She is just a kid, uncle. Leave her alone!"

"Seriously, I have lost my appetite after seeing this news."

"Eunji, he will die soon. Go find someone younger!"

He smiles at her after them both spending time together, reading the bad comments about the relationship that got revealed just a day ago. He cups her face gently as her tears are rolling down her cheeks. She can't just let everyone tell bad things about him, she is feeling hurt too when he is hurt. Among all of the bad comments, everyone is pointing a finger at him for getting one step further than just a relation between a senior and a junior.

"Should we end this, oppa?" She puts her hand on top of his, feeling his thumb pad pressing against her cheeks as their eyes seeing each other.

"Do you want to stop it? If you want- then I will let you go." He says weakly, but certainty filling up every word he said.

Her hands tremble on top of his and soon he catches her hand in his, wrapping his huge hands around her rather small ones, squeezing it gently.

"I don't know." She mumbles through her trembling lips, taking her hands away from his grip, she scrambles to a ball, hugging her knees close to her chest.

"I'll let you stay here for a moment. I'm outside if you need something." He slowly leaves his spot, walking to the door and turns the door knob without a sound.

"What does she says?" Another tall man approaches Insung with a nervous look obviously shown on his face.

"She needs time, Kwangsoo." Insung says while giving his junior a soft pat on his arm before leaving to the living room. He needs to calm down his nerve too.

Yesterday was the start of his sudden appearance in every headline news in Korea even in international news. He was out for a secret date with Eunji like they usually have for almost two years already now, never once in the past two years they had been caught by some paparazzi or something. But this time, they seem to be caught by the paparazzi that caught them walking hand in hand in an empty street near Gangnam. It was like on 3AM, the streets are all empty and most lamp streets are off because it’s almost morning, no one really take that certain street, but Dispatch caught them together.

The moment Dispatch reveals the photos that caught the two different age couple on the net, the whole world starts to throw pebbles and some knifes on their status. They even haven't said a word about the news, but the comments they got already got on their nerves. Sometimes knetz just can't keep their mouth shut, don't they?

"Can't I just have a normal life once?!" He grunts in anger.

"Hyung-" Kwangsoo mutters lowly as he takes a closer look to his senior, his best friend, his brother.

"I am tired of having no live life. those people who saying bad comments to me! you s!!" He yells at the top of his lungs, he can't stop his hands as if they are moving against his rightful mind. His hands push all the stuffs that he has on his apartment, kicking the stuffs that fell or lying on the floor. His eyes blaring in anger, his skin toned up in red because of the feeling that he has been holding inside.

Kwangsoo who is on site can just stare at the mess his senior made in watery eyes, his jaws drop as soon as he witnesses Insung's wrist blood from a short cut. Without saying a word, Kwangsoo rushes his way through the shattered glasses on the floor to Insung.

"Hyung- you're bleeding." He mutters lowly, making Insung glance over his wrist and sees his own wrist is bleeding, but he responds coldly and let it continues to bleed.

After a few seconds of silence, a sound heard from the door. Kwangsoo who is still in daze because basically he has no idea what to do with Insung, he is sitting on the couch with his bleeding wrist hanging right beside the couch. Blood drips from his wrist to the carpet on his living room and he done nothing but staring at the space in front of him blankly.

"What happened? Where is- !" A smaller man makes his own way to the scene and got his eyes widened in shock.

"Insung! God, you are ing bleeding! Joongki- Kwangsoo do something! Call doctor or something! God!" A girl freaks out as soon as she steps to the mess that her friend made, pushing the awkward Kwangsoo to get a call; she finally makes her way to Insung with a teared cloth.

"Insung oppa, it's me, Hyekyo." She waves her hand in front of the blank Insung, telling him her arrival as she walks closer.

"Oh- hello. Sorry for the mess." He gives her a weak smile.

"Let me wrap this over your cut okay?" She says as she takes a look closely to his wrist when she finally sits on the couch beside his.

"No, it's fine. It doesn't even hurt. I feel nothing, really." He assures her and lifts his bleeding hand up to show her that he really does feel nothing.

She shakes her head at his statement. She has eyes for a wound on his wrist and it is really not anything; like what he said moments ago. It's not a very fatal cut, but still it is bleeding lot enough to make him lose one sixth of his blood if he keeps letting this opened. With a careful move, she wraps the tear cloth around his wrist, tying it up hardly and making the blood stop dripping from his wrist. At least it stops, she sighs in relief.

The awkward Kwangsoo comes back to the apartment with Joongki and a doctor that is known as Insung's private doctor and a nurse. With a quick and thor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter