Rehearsal

Surprise!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rehearsal

(4:00 pm)

 

"This is a rare event to see hyung being like this. Right, hyung?" Hyuk asks the other hyung, Ken, who is in daze at the view of Leo practicing a line in front of his mirror.

"This is weird. I feel weird seeing him like this." Ken cringes as he immediately turns on his heels, walking away from Leo's bedroom door.

"Ya- hyung wait for me." The youngest quickly follows his hyung's steps, looking at the weird expression he has on his face. "What is it, hyung?" He asks with a concerned look.

"I think he is really in love or something." Ken replies, plopping his chin on his hand while thinking hard.

"He who, hyung?" Hyuk blinks in confusion.

"God, is it really empty inside this head of yours? It's Leo hyung of course." Ken rolls his eyes before leaving the confused Hyuk standing on their living room.

Realizing that he is being left behind, he runs after Ken and ended up on their shared bedroom. "Shall we ask Ravi and Hakyeon hyung, hyung?" The youngest gets a glare from Ken.

"Don't even try. Let them have their holiday." Ken explains before looking away, turning his body to face the wall. "I want to sleep. You- don't be noisy."

Hyuk pouts despite Ken can't see and just hums as a reply. He has nothing to do so he chooses to sleep as well. 

****

"Hey-" He extends out his hand, holding a bouquet of  fresh red roses with an awkward smile.

"Happy birthday to you." He mumbles softly between his lips, looking down at the edge of his shoes, his toes are curling inside it.

"Happy birthday to you, Eunji. These flowers are for you. Take it!" He pushes the bouquet of flowers to her.

"Eh no- I mean, these flowers are for you. Shall I help you put these on a vase or something?" He replaces his first statement with another one, this time is softer. He smiles and takes a few steps to the table with a vase on top of it.

"Let me do that for you okay. I am afraid you'll get hurt because of the horn." He smiles softly as he takes off the wrapping off the flowers and carefully puts the flowers into the vase filled half with water.

"It's beautiful, like you. No wonder, I never pick a wrong choice. Just like when I choose to love you." He smoothly says, a blush creeps out around his cheek bones area. His toes curl inside his shoes, he can't believe himself just say such a corny lines.

He starts to jump up and down before looking at the mirror in front of him. "You better do well, later, Jung Taekwoon. You better not mess up those corny lines. Mom says most girl love those." He points a finger on his reflection on the mirror.

He glances at his watch only to get his eyes widened in shock. He has spent more than one hour rehearsing the lines that he will say if he meets Eunji.  Glaring at the clock that keeps ticking, Leo quickly slips int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter