His Third Visit

Surprise!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His Third Visit

(6:50 pm)

 

"You are coming home with me right, oppa?" Eunji asks Yoseob while her hand is still wrapped neatly around his.

 

He turns his attention to the person who is sitting beside him and nods his head before paying attention back to the movie that they currently have right now. Sitting comfortably in the big couch for two, Eunji has her head lies on his chest while both of their legs are overlapping each other on the table in front of their couch. Cuddling and watching movies on the movie theatre they built alone is indeed better than going out for a public dates. The facts that they are still dating under the lights of public is probably one of the reason they enjoy watching movies in their living room instead of movie theatre.

 

"Who will be there to celebrate your birthday, hm?" He holds her hand close to his face, pecking the back of her hand softly before rubbing it with his thumb pad gently.

 

"Appa, Eomma, and uri Mingi. That is all, like the usual birthday party I have." She cuddles closer to his body, taking a deep scent of her boyfriend as she does so.

 

"Hmm I see." Yoseob replies shortly, he keeps it at hush that he actually has planned something for that day.

 

Continue to cuddle with her; he keeps caressing her hair till she finally falls asleep on his arms. 

 

 

****

 

It is not the first time for him to visit Eunji's hometown. This is maybe his third visit within a five years relationship with her. As this is the third times he has a chance to visit her family still with the status as a boyfriend of Jeong Eunji, the member of a fairy group in South Korea.

 

His first visit was a total of awkwardness as he couldn't even find a topic for the night talk with Eunji's father as the two matured men sat on the living room in a complete silence. It was a total failure for Yoseob to actually make himself a good impression to both Eunji's father and mother. All attempts for him to talk are replied shortly by both of her parents, successfully made him thinking that they do not like the idea of having him in their house.

 

Next, on his second visit, he has learned all the failures he has in the past and wanted to replace it with a better one. The second one is actually a good shot. He actually managed to have a long and intimate talk with her father. And he couldn't stop talking about his success to everyone that knows about his relationship with Eunji, for the straight a week after they both back to Seoul.

 

With a two times of visit already, it makes Yoseob sure that this time he will have a more natural conversation with her parents. He trusts himself will have a better times on his third visit this time as he has learned a lot from the previous two.

 

 

Having her hand in his, he takes a firm steps to her house. He is confident that he will get a good time together this time. Welcomed by her only brother, Minki, she immediately takes him in her hug, wrapping her arms around his body that is now one inch taller than her. Finished hugging his only sister, he takes a short step to Yoseob and gives him a quick hug.

 

"Everything is ready, hyung." He whispers softly close to Yoseob's ear as they hug.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter