Oppa Who?

It was Lady Fate.

Hey Guys ^.^)/

sounds like you guys are thirsty

No worry, try some my Angel Line Water

*CF me holding a Water bottle with black tape cover an obvious brand name.*

You Will Fly~

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chapter: 9

 

 

 

Yongsun POV

 

When I got home I texted Wheein that I'm home.

 

'Good, sweet dream pretty Lady ❤' she replied.

 

'i will. ❤' I smile widely, she put a heart and I sent one back.

 

I roll in my bed, then hit my pillow. Why is this so cheesy. Today was the day where I got to know more about Wheein. When she pick her outfit it was so different from him, he usually wear cool, bad guy vibe clothes but Wheein came out looking so cute. I just wanted to squeeze her.

 

Then she acted so protective and well mannered when we were in downtown. She even said so much greasy stuff. Instead of hitting her as do with Moonbyul, I just feel so flatter.

 

I hit my pillow. She so sweet. There was girl who was eyeing my Wheein like candy, so I had makes sure to be touchy so they know she’s mine. I also wonder when she got to eat some of the Angel Line sweet.

 

Maybe she order or there was one where she lived. Then that girl who can see her had to ruin the end. How come she has Wheein number? I was deciding if I should take the chance to kiss her cheek to be safe but I'm still wasn't sure if she like me. I know she acted really sweet because she said she would pretend to be my boyfriend in public.

 

Aish, idk. Don't worry Yongsun, tomorrow at the dance studio we'll make her jealous and she'll come and catch me.

 

 ...

 

"Ah, why am I becoming so cheesy?" I whine as I hit my pillow some more.

 

"Wheein, you will be mine." I say, I roll and shove my head into pillow and squeal.

 

I quickly go and shower. Once I was all set I close my eyes with a smile. Wheein, tomorrow you will notice me and be mine.

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

"Yongsun, wake up or you'll be late to class." I open my eyes and see a ready Moonbyul.

 

I quickly get up when I realized I forgot to set my alarm. Damn it, I don't have enough time to see Wheein.

 

"Thank you Moonbyul." I say as I rush to get ready.

 

"Welcome, I'll be heading out first. There some waffle if you want to take one on the go." she says as she leaves.

 

"Thank you!" I yell.

 

I got ready, then grab a waffle and head out before locking the door. Why didn't I set my alarm, luckily Moonbyul a light sleeper. But I won't be able to see Wheein, maybe it'll make her want to see me more so when I pick her up for dance studio there a chance she'll be more jealous. Yongsun, you are so smart.

 

I finally get in my car and I decided to text Wheein.

 

'Good morning, I just woke up and now heading to school. Don't worry I'll pick you up tonight to hang at the dance studio.'

 

I waited a bit longer but no response. Maybe she stills sleeping. Okay, I'll just go to class now.

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

Once I pull in, I noticed the sound of motorcycle. I turn to see a very nice motorcycle pulling in two spaces away from me. When I got out, suddenly Moonbyul is beside me.

 

"Yah, you scare me." I hit her arm

 

"Sorry, I couldn't find Krystal so I came to look for you. Hm? Who that on the motorcycle." As she was saying that, the person took of their helmet and did a hair flip.

 

"It Krystal." I say amaze.

 

"Such girl crush."

 

I turn to see Moonbyul and I she just staring at her with opens. I look back and see that Krystal noticed us. She wave and started to head towards us.

 

"Moonbyul act cool, she coming." Then she seem to register what I said and I can see her freaking out in the inside by her wide eyes.

 

"Hi, unnie." Krystal says as she hugs me then Moonbyul, they lasted a bit longer for sure.

 

"I'm excited for tonight, it have been awhile since I dance with a group." Moonbyul just nodded as she smiles dazedly.

 

"Yea." That all she say.

 

"So Krystal, I didn't know you ride?" I say as point at her motorcycle.

 

"Oh yea, I use to deliver. Then my friend let me borrow it. She’s the best and such a cutie. You guy should meet her." She says while looking at me.

 

"Oh really? That great, is she that one you were with yesterday?" She nodded.

 

"Well, I'll head to class first. Bye unnie." She hugs us both again.

 

Once she was away from earshot, Moonbyul suddenly turn to me with worry eyes.

 

"Who is this friend?" She asks she grab my shoulder.

 

"I don’t know, I never saw her. I just know she live in the same apartment as him."

 

"Do you think she like her, I need to meet her so I know what I'm up against." She says seriously.

 

Aish, what up with all this new girls coming into our crush life. At least now I have someone to share experiences with.

 

"Come on Moonbyul, let head to class and deal with it later." I push her to our class.

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

The bell to lunch ring and as was packing up I felt Moonbyul hand my arm.

 

"You should text Wheein that you're eating with me. It'll be part of the operation."

 

"I already told her that you like Krystal." I say with realization how it was bad idea to tell her that.

 

"Well, did not expect that. We will let make her think that you might like me. Then we'll see how she'll handle it." I nodded.

 

"That a good plan, okay let do that." I say as I take out my phone to text Wheein.

 

After I sent it, I head out with Moonbyul. Then my phone dings.

 

"Then text her ten in minutes. Tell you'll see her later then none after that."

 

"What? Why?" I whine, I want at least text her through the day.

 

"This is operation two birds with one stone."

 

"Fine." I mutter

 

As we headed for lunch I kept looking at the time, waiting for ten min to pass by. I look again, still not ten minutes.

 

"Yah, you look at you phone for the twentieth time, it only been three minutes." Moonbyul say frustrated.

 

"So? You been looking around, trying to find Krystal."

 

"I just want to stay hi, and be extra close with you today. She always passes by here."

 

I roll my eyes, she uncool around her.

 

"She’s coming, laugh." So I did.

 

"See you later, unnie." It all Krystal say happily as she passes us.

 

"Why didn't she ask what was funny? Did she look jealous?" Moonbyul ask me

 

"I don’t know, she does look pretty happy." She rubs her chin.

 

"We are going to have to step this up."

 

"How much are we talking about?"

 

She doesn't say anything and just continue walking. Oh boy, today might be a busy day.

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

During lunch, Moonbyul took multiple pictures of us and post it on Instagram where she is sure the Krystal will see it. Then she sigh scratch her head in confusion.

 

"What now." I ask her.

 

"She keep liking and commenting how cute we are. She isn’t reacting." She pouted.

 

"Well you can't see her face. So you don't know." I tap my temple as Moonbyul nodded in understanding.

 

"You're right. Tonight we'll have plenty of time to get something out of them."

 

Then I remembered something.

 

"Doesn't Krystal think I have a bf?"

 

"Yea, but she never really saw him, plus when she see Wheein as him. It looks like a completely different person."

 

"Well, what she does recognize him."

 

"Then we'll say that you guy broke up awhile ago but still friend." I nodded, sounds good.

 

I then smile and as I think about jealous Wheein. She’s going to be so adorable.

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

Finally when classes end for the day I go waited by my car for Moonbyul. As I was texting Wheein that I will be over in a bit, I hear a familiar voice.

 

"Oppa, bring me my juice later." I look to see a walking Krystal talking on the phone as she holding her helmet with her other one.

 

She noticed me as she got closer, she smile and wave. I wave back; I send the message and put my phone back in my pocket.

 

"Oppa, I'll be at my dorm to change and grab more stuff to bring over. See you later." She then hang up and faces me.

 

Does she have a boyfriend? It sounds like she does.

 

"Hi, Unnie. So are you and Moonbyul going in same car?" I nodded.

 

"I heard you where talking to someone, you seem close."

 

"Yea, she’s a cutie." What?

 

"Oh, she?" I'm very confused.

 

"Yup, she my oppa." She say seriously.

 

"She.. your oppa?" I repeat and she nod.

 

"Hey guys, hope you didn't wait long Yongsun." Moonbyul say as she squishes my cheeks.

 

I’m still trying to figure out what Krystal just said. She has an oppa who is a 'she' but wouldn't she call her unnie?

 

"I don't think so. We were just talking about my oppa. You'll meet her later. Well I got to go get ready." Krystal says as she smile.

 

She goes over to the motorcycle which is now next to my car and put on her helmet. She wave and drive away.

 

I look at Moonbyul, and I also see confusion on her face.

 

"Yongsun."

 

"Yea."

 

"Did Krystal say she have an oppa?.

 

"Yea."

 

"And it a 'she' but not an unnie?"

 

"Yea."

 

"Does that mean she like girl who look masculine?" I shrug.

 

"I don’t know what she means. She says we'll meet her at dance practice."

 

"I really need to step up my game; you think I can beat her 'oppa' in a dance battle." I nod.

 

"And I'll ask Wheein to bring that girl so I can battle her too."

 

"Tonight is going to be a great with six people." She says as she sighs.

 

Seem so, I texted Wheein to ask if that girl want to come. We get in the car and head to our place to get ready.

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

Once we got ready, with our baggage. We head over to pick up Wheein.

 

When I park, I texted Wheein we're here. Then came down a guy with a grey backpack wearing red short and a baggy black shirt tuck inside. I smile. That’s Wheein style. Since I got to know more about her yesterday, I feel like I can see her personality on him.

 

Wheein eyes catches mine and she smile. I look away shyly to see Moonbyul smirking at me. I mouth a shut up as I slap her arm. As I did that, Wheein open the back seat door and slide in, putting the backpack on the floor.

 

"Hi, you look pretty today." She says as she smiles.

 

"Thank you, you look cute in your outfit." I turn and smile back.

 

"Thank, it how I usually dress for dancing." We smile at each other.

 

"Okay, stop with the staring. So are we picking up the girl you met?" I glare at Moonbyul.

 

"Actually, she’s going to be meeting us there." She chuckle, is she happy?

 

I turn back around and pouted as I turn on the car. This it's a competition. I say in my head as I drive us to our destination.

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

On the way I noticed that Wheein kept texting the girl. So when Moonbyul does any greasy stuff, Wheein isn't seeing it. Maybe we need to be more verbal.

 

I then suddenly laugh; I glance at the rear mirror and see Wheein looking at me.

 

"Moonbyul, you're so funny." I say as I slap her arm.

 

"Ow, ow. Okay, yes I'm funny." She scoots away from me.

 

"You guys are funny." I hear Wheein say.

 

I glance at the mirror again and see she goes back to her phone with a smile. No, she need to find out what was funny then I sa- wait. Okay, now I know how Moonbyul felt when Krystal just went by us in the hallway.

 

Well I still have a lot time for today to end. I park and see Krystal’s motorcycle a couple spaces away.

 

"Oh, it seems like she here already." Wheein say as we exit the car.

 

I look around but I don't see nobody expect for more car, maybe she saw her car. Okay, time to meet her.

 

"Ready to meet our competition?" Moonbyul whispers to me as we started walking towards the door of the building.

 

I just nodded as we headed to our dance room. As we got closer we hear some music. I enter first and just see Krystal working on some move.

 

She saw us through the wall mirror and wave. She grabs the remote from her pocket and pause the song.

 

"Hello unnie." She says as she hugs us quickly.

 

Then as I was about to introduce Wheein.

 

"Oppa!" I swear I never seen Moonbyul move her head so fast.

 

When I followed Krystal to her jump hugging on Wheein, my eyes went wide. I turn to Moonbyul who also turns to me.

 

"Oppa who?" Moonbyul and I say at the same time.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol, I think I like saying oppa to guy wheein.  

I mean Krystal and me (also Krystal) like saying it.

I guess it a Krystal thing.  I got nothing to do with that.

(Flashback)

*writing character personality*

"Krystal is Wheein fangirl."

*shrug* Ya know.