Food is Precious

It was Lady Fate.

 

Thank you for being patient my reader ^-^

I was busy trying to adult. T^T

Stay young kid

*Grab Coffee*

*Sip*

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

Hwasa POV

 

I check my bag to make sure I have my books and others school supplies with me. Then my phone started ringing. I answered without looking at the number, as I was thinking it was one of my friends wondering if I’m heading out yet.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hyejin, it me. Wheein.” I hear a deep voice.

“I’m sorry, I believe you have the wrong number and I don’t know anyone with that name.” I say as my eyebrows scrunch in confusion.

“No, you know a Wheein. She is your best friend.” The person tried to convince me.

“Is this a park call?”

“No, I’m not prank calling. I..” I just hung up.

“Aish, that must be a crazy person.” I shake it off and then start heading out to school.

Xxxxxxxx

As I was almost to school I stop walking. There’s a dog sticking their head out the fences. Normally I would be scare of the dog but for some reason I’m not? The dog sees me and start wagging it tail. Awe, so cute. As I walk closer I can see the excitement growing more. I crouch down and start petting the dog.

“Hey there doggie, what your name?” I ask as I reach for it dog tag.

“Becky? That a cute name for a cute dog like you.” I coo.

The dog bark in response. I scratched behind the ear and got up before I stay there all day. It hard to escape cute animals. Then once again I stop walking.

“But how did he know my name?” I wonder, maybe it was someone from school.

I shrug and kept walking until I got school and met up with my friends.

Xxxxxxxxxx

 

X-Days Later-X

 

The last bell rang, and I quickly pack up and wave my friends goodbye. I have work tonight, and I need to finish my homework first. As I walk back I again stop by to pet the dog again. It’s became a part of my routine, it such a cute dog. Wheein suddenly come to mind. Why did the dog remind me of the name? Aish, do I know that person? I should just shake it off again, it won’t happen again. But something tells me, I will. Once I got home I quickly finish my homework and got ready for work. I put up my hair, so it won’t be in the way. Once I’m set I head out.

I arrive a little early, I work as a waitress/cashier at Moon and Sun. they’re popular for their amazing meat of many variety flavor and I agree. I get to taste some of it after we close, as we don’t want to waste any meat. As I open the door I almost crash into a guy coming from the restroom hallway. We both started apologizing, then I noticed he a handsome one. He also seems frozen with surprise.

“Hy- I- um- Hello.” He smiles, showing his single dimple.

“Hello.” I can feel my face blushing a little.

We just then stand there, I would be feeling awkward but for some reason I feel comfortable.

“Excuse me, I have to get clock in for work.” I broke the silence and I excuse myself as I head to the back.

“Oooh I saw you chatting with that good-looking guy.” My co-worker Nina teases me.

“We barely even said a word.” I say as I clock in.

“But he looks happy to see you.” She winks at me.

I just roll my eyes as I grab an apron to put on. He is very good looking, but I don’t know. I wouldn’t date him but hang out with him as close friend. This is so confusing. I grab my notepad and pen and took over on my other co-worker table as she is done with her shift and said goodbye to us. I check the notes to see which one still need to order or bring out the foods, I see one that still need to order and one that I’ll need to bring out the food out. I check on the foods for table 5 and is still preparing so I head out to take table 4 order. I put on a smile and head over.

“Welcome to Moon and Sun BQQ restaurant, I’ll be you’re waitress today. Are you… ready to order?” I bluff at the end when I saw him smiling at me from his seat right in front of me.

“Yes, I’ll have the sweet BQQ chicken flavor, please.” I smile. As he orders my favorite.

“You have a good taste in food.” I comments as I write down his order. “Any drink?”

“Just water please.” I nod and look up to see him smiling again with his dimple, awe he look like a puppy.

“*Cough* And ME I’ll teokbokki flavor… Please.” I hear a slightly loud irritated voice to my right.

“Okay.” I just replied with no change of attitude. “Drink?”

“Water will be fine, thank you.” Maybe she the guy’s girlfriend.

But she is sitting across from him and there a girl beside him that sitting very close to him and a bit clingy. Probably a love triangle, or a square because now I see the blonde not so subtly pouting while looking at the clingy girl. What a situation.

“And for you guys?” I ask the two girls as they still haven’t said anything.

“I’ll have the same as Oppa.” I smile and nod.

“Can you make her drink Mango Juice instead of water, please?” The girl looks happily surprised and kiss his cheek.

“Thank you, Oppa.” I look over to the other girls and clear jealousy written all over their faces.

“And I’ll have the same as my favorite unnie here with strawberries juice, please.” The blonde says as she wraps her arm around her and slid closer to her.

“Okay, I’ll come back with your drink in a moment.” I quickly say and subtly rush out from the jealousy tension that is rising high at the table. I put up the tickets order on the clip that hang on the string and give it a push toward the kitchen. I watch it slide smoothly until it hit the other clip, making it stop.

“Table 5 order up!” The chefs yell as he rings the bell. I take a tray of side dishes on my left arm as I carefully put the tray of meats on my right. I had practice, so I can mange most of the time, but the table seem to order extra stuff. So, I must be extra careful. I slowly walk towards the table 5. As I was almost there, I could feel the side dishes sliding. Oh no. Then suddenly someone take it before it flips.

“Here, I got it.” The handsome guy says as he smiles at me.

“Oh, thank you. You didn’t have to do that.” I say relief.

“And let it fall to waste? Food is precious, you know.” I nod, that what I always tell my friends when they leave a lot of left overs.

He helps me set the side dishes and talk to the people as if he was working here. What is he doing? Does he know me? Does he want something? Or is he just genuinely this nice because there is possibly no way someone is this nice for no reason.

“Enjoy your meal and let me know if you need anything.” I smile to the group and walk away a bit, so I can turn to the guy.

“Thank for the help.”

“No problem, I’m Whe.. Wheesun.” He chuckles awkwardly, and I just smile.

“That a name I never heard, but sound familiar. I’m Hyejin. Well I should get back to work before they think I’m slacking and fire me.” I say as a joke.

“Yes of course. I didn’t mean to get you in trouble.” He looks so genuinely scare that I almost laugh.

“It just a joke.” I say as I place my hand on his shoulder to give it a little pat.

I would have gone for his head but he too tall, I don’t why I wanted to pat his head.

“Oh, that good. I almost was going to offer to beg to your boss if you did get fire.” He said seriously as he stares off behind me.

Now it my turn to look scare, then he cracks a smile.

“I’m also joking.” I scoff, but laugh afterwards.

“I should probably get going now.” He nods, and I turn around to return to the kitchen where I see my Nina peeking over the counter. I look where she is looking and it the guy I was talking to.

“Yah, I think that girl sitting across from that guy want to kill you. She was glaring so hard at you I thought you might turn into a statue.” She says as she continues to watch the group.

“It a love square at that table. The girl that hate me, like the guy, while the blonde like the girl who is with the guy.” I explain as I pour their drink.

“Wow, I would hate to be in that situation.” I nod as an agreement.

I walk out with the drink on tray and head over to the table. As I was getting closer the overly jealous girl scoff as she sees me. I mentally roll my eyes, I smile as I place each drink with correct person. I notice the clingy girl amuse with the girl reaction.

“Your food will be out shortly.” I say, as I also notice the clingy girl giving love eyes to the blonde while she distracted by her drink.

“Thank you, Hyejin.” Wheesun say, I smile and head back to the kitchen.

“I think, the love square is a mask.” I say as I observe them.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

It a slow night, as expected from a weekday. Table 5 is already done with their food and just chatting. Table 4 is almost finish it seem. Also, a new group came to table 6 and barley got their food. I also figure out the not so square love. So, it seems that Wheesun like the overly jealous girl and vice versa, the clingy girl like the blonde and vice versa. Each side is working together to make the other jealous. Overly jealous girl thinks clingy girl like Wheesun and get possessive and upset, the blonde thinks the same and just sulk and then try to be clingy with her unnie. Wheesun think that the blonde might take the jealous girl away from him, so he turns into a sad puppy and he try to get her attention. Finally, the clingy girl knows everything. She knows the blonde like her, and she just waiting for her to make the final move. She also trying to help and having fun while doing it, as she trying to get Wheesun to see the jealous girl is head over heel for him.

“Check.” A guy from table 5 say at the front counter.

I bring up his total and he pay with his card. I bid him a good night as he walks away to let the group know they should go. As they were all getting up and leaving I grab a towel and bucket to clean up the table. As I was in the middle of cleaning I hear the blonde and jealous girl saying they need to use the restroom.

“Hyejin.” I turn to see Wheesun and the clingy girl.

“This is Krystal, she a close friend.” Krystal smile as she offers her hand.

“Hi, I’m Hyejin.” I shook her hand.

“Nice to meet you, I really like how you did your make up. It kind of remind me of Rihanna.” I smile widely.

“Really, thank you. I love Rihanna, she one of my favorite singer.”

“That great! maybe you should hang with us sometime, we like to dance in the studio for fun.” She says excited.

“That would be great, but I don’t think of your friend like me.”

“Oh Solar? She always like that anytime a girl talks to oppa, she see that you have no interest and talk to her then she’ll warm up to you.” Krystal explains.

“Wha- she doest- she does?” Wheesun say.

“Yes.” Krystal and I say at the same time.

“Okay, let hang out because Wheesun game is weak.”

“Right? Oppa just so oblivious sometime. Moonbyul also, probably a bit less.” I nod, Moonbyul probably the blonde.

“Guys, I’m right here.”

“Do you have you phone with you?” Krystal ask, completely ignoring Wheesun.

“No, but I can write my number and you can text me. Once I get my phone I’ll text you back.” I say as I pull out my notepad and write down my number, I then handed it over to her.

“Cool, alright. See you later then. Awe, don’t pout oppa.” She says she lean over to kiss his cheek and just at that moment I see Solar and Moonbyul come out from the restroom hallway.

Nope. I mentally say, as I quickly clean up and rush to the kitchen. I wonder how hanging out with them will be?

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Sip*

I broke 2 phone that had my chapter

They didn't last me long either T^T

didnt think to back it up, i learn now

Bad luck

*Sip*

But, surpise it was a hwasa pov chapter ^0^)/

I got someone dog from my kik group in my chap, lol

They also help me get idea to write this chap too.

How was it?

*Sip*

~K3