My Heart Beating Hard

It was Lady Fate.

Hello ^0^

Awe, you guys make me

feel warm. (=^~^=)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wheein POV

 

 

 

"So my ex friends are actually my dorm mate and I can't really handle them, especially when they ask of you." She explains why she wants to stay over.

 

"Fine, go ahead and take a shower first." I just replied.

 

"Thank you, I'll be the best roommate you'll have." Well I never had a roommate.

 

"Yea, yea. Hurry up, I'm really tired."

 

"Yes, oppa. No peaking okay." I roll my eyes.

 

She gathers her stuff and head to the bathroom. I got my stuff ready for when she come out and I'll just head in there. I hear a ding and check my phone; I got a text from Yongsun.

 

'Got home safe, I'll see you tomorrow.'

 

'Good, sweet dream pretty lady ❤'

 

'I will.'

 

I look at the phone strap of dolphin and smile when the memories today return. I should change Yongsun name on the phone. Solar sound too plain.

 

'Pretty lady ❤'

 

Yea, that better.

 

After a while Krystal emerged from the bathroom and I head in.

 

We finally settled on the bed and head to sleep.

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

"Oppa!" I open my eyes to see Krystal face in front of me.

 

"I'll use the motorcycle again. I also left breakfast too." I just nodded as I cover my head with a blanket.

 

I hear the door shut and I fall back to sleep for just a bit more.

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

I wake up and stretch. Ugh, sleep is the best. I get up and head to the bathroom. Once I got refreshing up I grab the plate with a sticky note attached.

 

'Dear oppa, eat it. Love K.J.'

 

Isn't she just the sweetest? I chuckle as I sit to eat. Well, today I get to do some dance. Probably help Krys and Moonbyul get together. Maybe I should show some of my move; it not like I'm trying impressed anyone. Psh, who am I kidding. Will she be impressed? Maybe I should practice some move before I go. I finish eating and clean up.

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

I get a message from Yongsun that she won't be able to come for lunch. I pout, and replied.

 

Then exactly ten minutes she replied back. Then I hear a door knock then suddenly it open. And come in Krystal with her leather jacket over her white v neck shirt with tight dark blue jean and boot. Again, girl crush.

 

"Hello oppa, I brought food."

 

"Hey, was the door open?" I ask as I get up from the bed.

 

"Yea, I forgot to lock it this morning. Sorry."

 

"It alright, next time locks it or I'll lock you out." I say as I take out the chair and help open our lunch.

 

"No you wouldn't. I'm a cute cat that you can't leave out side."

 

"I'm more of a dog person so I think I would."

 

"Oppa!"

 

"Fine you the only cat like that I'll won't leave outside." I look at Krystal and see her with a satisfied look.

 

Once we started eating, I sense that she want to tell me something by the way she have been staring at me.

 

"Yes?"

 

"So I got this plan for tonight." She takes out a paper from her pocket and slides it to me.

 

I open up the paper and see pick up line and respond. I also see some 'pretend to trip and catch me.'

 

"This all from the drama we watch."

 

"Yes, and also because I like it."

 

"It’s going to look weird."

 

"Are you good at acting?"

 

"I don’t know. I never really tried it."

 

"Then change of plan, I'll do all the acting and you go with the flow."

 

"Go with the flow?"

 

"Yea, like how you went with flow when you pretend to be Yongsun boyfriend."

 

"Oh, okay. I think I can do that." She smile and grab the paper back."

 

"Still, don't you want to try out a pick up line?" She says as she looks at me cutely.

 

I sigh and shove food in my mouth. I look up and she is still staring at me.

 

"Fine." She claps.

 

"Yay."

 

As we eat, we discussed on how we should make the pickup line work. Mostly on how we think our crush is going to react. Then Krystal was looking on her phone when she looks up at me with a smile.

 

"What?" I ask her.

 

"Moonbyul is already jealous of you." She knows it me?

 

"Wait. Did you tell her?"

 

"No, she just heard me saying about my new friend and how she a cutie." I smile.

 

"I'm cute? How cute?" I say in my agyeo voice as I put my hand on my cheeks.

 

"Super super cute." We laugh.

 

Lunch came to an end when Krystal's phone alarm rang to let her know it time to head back to class. She grab her stuff and stuff it in her backpack.

 

"I will see you later oppa." I nodded as I wave to her

 

She head out and remember to lock the door this time.

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

Once again I am watching drama show. Then the phone started ringing. I look to see the name 'Krys beauty' flashing. I roll my eyes, she must have changed it. I pick up.

 

"Krys beauty? Look like cry beauty." I say as I fake sob.

 

"Yah, I cry beautifully too." I chuckle.

 

"So, what up."

 

"Bring juice."

 

"Sorry, I couldn't hear." I playfully say.

 

"Oppa, bring my juice later. Please."

 

"Ah, okay." I can feel her eyes roll.

 

"Oppa, I'll be going to my dorm to change and grab more stuff to bring over. See you later."

 

"Okay, be safe."

 

"Okie Doki"

 

I hang up and get up to do stretching. I got to be flexible so I can dance. Then I hear a ding and I check my phone to see that Yongsun is on her way. I then put on my usual style of short and baggy top. I also put on an ankle high black sock with a black converse. This guy seriously only has converse shoes.

 

I pack: mango juice, waters, bars, and a towel for my sweat. Once I got everything in and set, I got a text that she here. I grab the keys to the apartment and lock it on my way out.

As I go towards the car I catch Yongsun eyes and I automatically smile. And she also smiles back and looks away. I open the door and place my backpack on the floor of the car.

 

"Hi, you look pretty today." I say, still smiling.

 

"Thank you, you look cute in your outfit." She turns to smile at me, and then I felt my heart jump.

 

"Thank, it how I usually dress for dancing." I say as I kept looking at her as my heart beat faster.

 

"Okay, stop with the staring. So are we picking up the girl you met?" I turn to Moonbyul.

 

"Actually, she’s going to be meeting us there." I chuckle as I think about how surprise they going to be.

 

We then started to head to the place, on our way. Krystal kept texting me on the plan, and making sure I remember. Also if Moonbyul have ask anything about her and that I should tell her when we almost there so she can pretend she was dancing the whole time.

 

"Moonbyul, you're so funny." I hear, and then I look up to see Yongsun slapping Moonbyul arm.

 

"Ow, ow. Okay, yes I'm funny." She scoots away if she was scare.

 

"You guys are funny." I say as I chuckle.

 

I look down to see another message from Krystal.

 

'Remember, pretend we didn't know we have the same friends' I roll my eyes.

 

I felt us turn into a parking area and see that we're here

 

'We're here' I replied to her.

 

"Oh, it seems like she here already." I say when I see them looking around I’m guessing for Krystal.

 

I follow behind them into the building. Then I hear music as we kept walking. They stop in front of a door and enter. I hear the music stop. I quickly reach into the front pocket of the backpack to grab the Mango juice.

 

"Hello unnie." I hear as I step in the room.

 

Krystal was hugging Moonbyul when Yongsun point to me, I guess to introduce me.

 

"Oppa!" She says happily as she jumps on me.

 

 I once again have to balance myself and grab Krystal so she won't fall.

 

"Oppa who?" I hear.

 

Krystal gets off and snatches her juice.

 

"Thanks you oppa."

 

"W- wa- wait. You guy know each other?" Yongsun manage to get out after opening like fish for a bit.

 

"Yea. Wheein is my new cutie oppa friends. I didn’t know you guys knew her." Krystal says surprise as she sips her juice.

 

Definitely to hide her smirk. I also try to look surprise but I just stand awkward as I see Yongsun wide eyes looking between Krystal and me.

 

"She the girl I told you about." I say.

 

"The one who can see you?" I nodded.

 

"Cool, so should we start." She just said.

 

I was confused, I thought she would ask more question. Then Krystal tugs in my arm.

 

"She taking in the information, so is Moonbyul. They’re just trying to be cool." She whispered to me.

 

I look at Moonbyul and see that she actually seem like she a bit in shock and trying to figure something out. I look over at Yongsun and she looks more... Angry?

 

"Oppa." I look at Krystal.

 

And see her holding up her mango juice to me. I smile and take a sip from the straw.

 

"Than-" before I could even finish I felt a firm grip on my arm that pull me away.

 

"Wheein, let choose a song." Yongsun say as she looks at Krystal.

 

I think Krystal pretend to be oblivious and clap.

 

"Good idea let me ask Moonbyul." She then skip over to a sulking Moonbyul in the corner, I think she making faces at the mirror.

 

"Do you like her?" I look back to Yongsun.

 

"Ah, she likes sister actually." I tell her.

 

Then a see some relief and she smile more and pull me over to the table that has the plug to play music from a phone.

 

"So I was thinking that we should do random song to warm up and then decide what dance we should do." I nodded.

 

I then felt a push and an arm around my waist. I look down to see Krystal.

 

"What we doing?" She asks as she lean her head on my shoulder.

 

Then I felt a shiver and look over to see Moonbyul glaring at me.

 

"Let do a dance a battle. One on one." Moonbyul suddenly say.

 

"You're right let do that." Yongsun agree.

 

"Wheein, I challenge you." Moonbyul say as she’s pointing at me.

 

"Oh. Okay." I chuckle awkwardly.

 

"Oooo. Do that dance you told me about, oppa." Krystal suggests.

 

"Sure, I just need a stretch a bit."

 

"Then Krystal and I will battle." Yongsun say. As she hand Krystal the aux core.

 

I move to the back so I can stretch but still watch them. The song is seemed like a slow but with powerful beat. I see Krystal getting some dance idea in her head as she move to the beat, and Yongsun is just standing there watching.

 

Then Krystal let out a smooth powerful dance as she slide to the side and then doing a popping move as she move her upper body with it. Wow, she really good. I kept watching her move and realized that our style of dancing is pretty similar just that she prefer a slower beat as I prefer a faster beat.

 

She finished as she turn to me and smile. I smile back and throw up two thumb up, and claps.

 

Then suddenly the song changes to a much y one and then I see a serious Yongsun dance up to the mirror. She gave the feeling like she about to blow us away and then.

 

"Psh, hahahahaha." I burst out laughing with the others when Yongsun went overly dramatic but awkwardly.

 

I swear I tried to keep my laugh in but I can't. I kept my eyes on her, as she just entertaining to watch. I look at the mirror and I see she smirk at me. Then suddenly she turns to me and get on the ground and crawl to me. I chuckle in surprise but at the same time and feel my heart beating hard.

 

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*gasp* Is oppa wheein falling already?

What about Yongsun?

Until the next Update.

*wink* *trip over own feet*

~K3