Oh, Boy.

It was Lady Fate.

A/N: Hello, Mortal *bow*

I am Krystal and this is my first Wheesun fic /.\

I hope you all enjoy the story

Until then (^0^)/

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chapter: 2

 

Solar POV

 

I make sure I look nice with my new sundress I pick out with Moonbyul last weekend. I look over at my clock on the nightstand and saw that I needed to go now. I hurry to grab my bag and keys. I quickly bid Moonbyul goodbye before I go out the door.

 

Once I got in my car I drive to my boyfriend apartment, I really hope he notice I got a new dress. We had been dating for about almost a year. In the begining he was the sweetest boyfriend you could ever ask for but lately he been a bit distant, but maybe is just that part of a long relationship. Later he’ll be back to his old self, no worry solar. I reach his apartment and park, two minute later I see him coming down the stairs. I smooth out my dress and put on a smile. He opens the door and climb in.

“Hey, babe.” He just say before he take out his phone.

“Morning.” I quietly said.

Disappointed I just back out and drove to the university. I really hope he come back to who he was, I really miss our time together. Once we reach our destination, he put away his phone and grabs his bag.

“See you later, babe.” He quickly kiss my cheek and got out the car.

I sigh as watch his back get smaller as he walk toward campus. He a tall, handsome guy with his dark hair and sharp feature. When got together last year, we became the popular couple. Now I’m in my second years and he is in his third year. I get my bag from the back of the car and head to my class.

I enter and look for Moonbyul, I spot her long ash blonde hair and head toward her. I sit next her when she then put her elbow on the table and her chin on her hand as she stare at me. I was expecting her to be her greasy self and say something cheesy but nothing. I look up from my notebook that I recently put on the table and look at her, she look serious.

“When are you going to break up with him?” She suddenly said.

“Wait, what? What you talking about?” I look at her confuse.

“Yongsun, I don’t know if you notice but it been a while that you boyfriend isn’t on the same level as you.” She say gently as she didn’t want to break me.

“What, I mean I know he been distant but he still with me.” I was about to argue but from experience I know Moonbyul is just being a good friend when she say stuff like this.

“Just because he still with you, it doesn’t really mean he feel the same. I.. I really wish I you can see but love blind us all. I just want you to know that one day you’ll meet someone who will appreciate you the way you deserve. Okay.”  She smile, as she squeeze my cheek together.

“Yah.” I slap her shoulder for being greasy there.

As I Was about to reply, the professor enters the room. I just shove her as she tries to keep in her laugh.  I think about what Moonbyul said and maybe I should talk to him to see where we are. Moonbyul is my best friend and even though she is in her first year, she could be very mature at time. I met her during high school and we got both wanted to go to the same university and luckily after my first year was done she came and we got some elective classes together.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Finally the bell ring for my last class for today, I pack all my stuff in my bag and head to my car. I see my boyfriend waiting by my car with his phone. Okay, I can do this. Just ask him how he feels about me. As I got closer I can feel my heart increase with nervous. I take deep breath, I can do this.

“Babe, can we talk?” I boldly say as finally reach him.

 

He stops typing and look at me, he searching at my face looking for something. He then smile and put away his phone.

 

“Of course, you look beautiful today by the way.” He lean closer and kiss my forehead.

 

There my old boyfriend I know, I look at him and as was trying to ask him. I hesitate, what if Moonbyul wrong. I just stood there thinking what I should do.

 

“How about we go on a date tonight, Solar.” He show his charming smile that I fell for.

 

I just nodded; I can feel a smile coming to my face. It has been a while since we went out on a date. I take out my key and unlock my car. He offers to drive this time, and let him happily. He drop me off at my dorm and tell me hell pick me up later. I skip up the stairs to my room; I unlock the door and see Moonbyul in the kitchen. She turns around and notices how happy I am.

 

“He taking you out in a date isn’t he.” I look at her surprise.

“How did you know.” she just shake her head and went back to cooking.

“Good luck, Solar.” she replied.

She only calls me solar when she thinks I’m not making the right choice. I just roll my eyes, I guess we going to have another cold shoulder fight. I just go to my room to get ready.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

I pick up my phone when it ding, and read that he’ll be over in ten minutes. I did my last touch up on my makeup and hair. I stand in front of the mirror to make sure my dark blue dress is in place. I hear a knock and went to open it. There he is standing in his suit and roses in his hand. I smile brightly.

“Thank you.” I take the roses from him and quickly went to the kitchen to place them in a vase.

“Where Moonbyul?” He ask.

“She probably in her room.” since we’re kind of fighting.

“Ah I see. Well, should we get going?” I nod and we head out.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The date was really great, we talk and it felt like old time. Suddenly he hisses a bit and he said that he felt a sharp pain in one of his hand. He just said not worry and shrugs it off. After, as he headed to the car he sways a bit but he hadn’t had any alcohol. He says he really tired all the sudden, I decide it safer if I drive us back.

Once I reach his apartment he bid good night and say he’ll be okay going up to his room. I stay until I can’t see him anymore. I drive back to my place. I open the door and see Moonbyul sleeping on the couch with the television on. She was probably waiting for me. I went to the closet and take out a blanket, I cover her. Making sure she all covers, I turn off the TV and to my room to get ready for bed.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Once I’m ready, I pass by the kitchen saw no Moonbyul but a plate with waffle on it; I smile and pick it up. She never really stays mad at me for too long. I decided to bring with me to share it with him.

I park at his place again and waited. Five minute went by but he hasn’t come out. I decide to go check on him since he never late, unless he texted me to head on first. I took the waffles with me. I try the door and it was open. Weird. I close the door and then hear him yelp. Strange. I set the plate on the counter and went to his bedroom and the door was wide open. I look at his bathroom door and see it close, he might be there. I knock.

“Babe, are you ready? We need to get to class.” Suddenly the door open and stare up at him.

Then my face burn up when I look lowered, and I see that he just in his boxer. I step back, turn around and cover my face.

“Y- yah, put on some clothes.”

“Ah, sorry miss, but I need help, wow my voice is really deep.” My face scrunch up in confusion, why is he talking formally to me?

“Why are you talking formally.” I turn around still flush but making sure to keep my eyes on his face.

“Well, you see. I was a girl then my friend wanted to see this lady that seem she could find your soul mate or something but I don’t know what she did, but basically It was Lady Fate.” He ramble then smile uncertainty.

Lady fate? That’s crazy talk. But caught me surprise is that I see a dimple on his right cheek, he doesn’t have dimple. Then, wait what. He was a girl?

“Hold up, wait, you were a girl?”

“My name is Wheein Jung, and I enter this guy body.” I stare at him, mostly his dimple.

I don’t know if he’s playing trick or I’m dreaming. If it really was girl that enters my boyfriend body, she seems too calm about this. Then I see he got an idea, he started to look around, then to me.

“Excuse me, may I borrow your phone. Please.” I took out my phone and reach out my arm. He walks kind of funny as he try to reach for the phone. Once again I notice he half and I look away flush. I hear him dial and put his phone to his ear.

“I’m looking for Hyejin.” Then his face lit up, his dimple showing up.

“Hyejin, it me. Wheein.” Then his smile flatter.

“No, you know a Wheein she your best friend.”

“No, I’m not prank calling, I.. Hello? aish.” He hand my phone back then he sank to his knee.

Then he started sobbing, I started freaking out. I never seen him cried before.

“Hey, a- are you okay.” He look up, and for a second I swear I saw a girl face.

“No, *sniff* I’m sorry, my best friend say I don’t exist. I’m actually stuck inside this man body and I don’t know what to do.” He wipe his tears, he look down then started to play with his finger.

“Erm..” I literally have no idea what to do.

“Miss, you said you have class. You should go, please don’t let me keep you here.” Oh, maybe he just want a little space again, that why he acting like this.

“Yah, if you just wanted a space you could just say so. You don’t have to act like this.” I chuckle nervously.

“Wait, no I’m..” He tried to get up but lost his balance and yelp as he fell backward.

“No need to explain. See you around.” I went out the door and to my car.

Wow, I never knew he would be this good of an actor. Hell text me after some days, right? I take deep breath and try to brush off how strange he being.

XXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I’m in my class before lunch start and it still bothering me. Why would he be acting like this? I know he sometime like to joke around but this too much, he usually be cool and not.. cute? I should probably check on him when lunch start, since I think I just left without hearing what he was going to say. Maybe he going say was joke or maybe last night got him really sick and he started going crazy, but he have a dimple, and… it really cute. Cute is not he does.

 

Once bell rang I went out to grab our favorite foods. Hopefully he calm down and just have nice lunch together. Once, I park at his place I take deep breath and hope he okay. I balance the food on my arm and carefully went up to his room. I put them down the floor and knock on the door. Still nothing, I twist the door knob and it open. I grab the food and place them on the counter. I see the plate I brought this morning nicely clean and dry on the counter. I go into his bedroom and to my surprise it clean and very tidy then I see bump on the bed.

“Oppa?” The bump move and his heap pop out, his face light up.

That cute dimple.

“Miss, you’re back!”  He voice is groggy like he been crying.

He uncovers the blanket and he wearing a slight bigger and longer shirts and look he wearing a short? He is posing cutely on his knee and his hand between it.

Oh, boy. He defiantly isn’t my boyfriend.

 

 

Xxxxxxxxxxx

A/N: Btw, i was gonna post this the next day but i couldnt wait, lol.

Until then, mortal.

~K3