Boyfriend, approve.

It was Lady Fate.

Yay ^0^

xxxxxxxxxX

 

Chapter: 4

 

 

Solar POV

 

“You’re defiantly not my boyfriend.” I say before I close the door.

I automatically smile when I remember our lunch, she’s really cute. Wait, how can I know if she cute. If she have my boyfriend face. I’m sure how ever she look like is really cute. Why do I believe that my boyfriend suddenly posses by a girl. I guess it because the feeling is different than how I feel when I’m with him. But it making me happy. Why? I love my boyfriend, right?

I shake off the thought as I realize I’m front my class. I just spent the whole time thinking about her.

I enter class quickly and seated next to Moonbyul as the bell ring. I see Moonbyul is looking at me confusedly, I mouth a ‘what’ then she started writing something on her notebook. She slide it toward me and it said

‘You’re on time.’ I squints my eyes in confusion until I replied.

‘Why wouldn’t I be?’ From there we started to have a conversation.

‘When it five minute before class starts it mean you won’t come to class.’

‘I don’t miss so many classes for you to know that.’

‘How many classes did you miss this month?’

I started writing, thinking it would be two or three but after I wrote the fifth time I stared slowing down until I was half way into writing 10. Wow. I really did miss a lot. No wonder. Tests and quizzes were getting harder.

‘I’m sorry, I’ll start coming to class now.’

‘Until your boyfriend pull you back in.’

‘What you mean, he told me to go to class on time today.’

‘I’m confuse, your boyfriend told you that? Your boyfriend?’

As I was writing yes then I remember it wasn’t exactly him.

‘Well something really weird happen today.’

As I was sliding it back we heard a man clear his voice and found our teacher looking at us. Moonbyul close her notebook and lay back with a cheeky smile. I just lean forward and look down with hand on my cheek. I hear him go back to lesson. I felt a tap and turn to see Moonbyul mouth a ‘later’ and I nodded.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After the class ended, which also happens to be our last class for the day, we decided to head over to one of our favorite restaurant that’s close by. As we were walking Moonbyul brought up my boyfriend.

“So you said your boyfriend told you to be on time?” I nodded.

“Yes.”

“Don’t you think that suspicious?”

“No?  I mean he a bit sick today and also wanted me a pretty smart lady.” I explain as I feel myself smiling.

“I don’t want to hurt you but don’t you ever think he’s just making excuse so he can do something else?”

“No, he’s the sweetest. He told me, I look good in this sundress; also I quote ‘A pretty lady should also be a smart lady.’ See, he just being a good boyfriend.” She just stare at me weirdly.

“……”

“Moonbyul?”

“………..”

“What are thinking?”

“Should we bring him some food, so he can get better?”

“Wait what. No.” I freak out a bit.

“Why?”

“I mean yea, let do that.” I laugh nervously and walk a bit faster.

“Why are acting weird today?” I hear her mutter.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As we waited for the food, I was trying to text Wheein through my boyfriend phone but she not replying. We pick the food and head back. When we were getting close to the car I finally receive a reply.

‘Yongsun~ come by soon. \(^.^)/ Also there is a strange lady outside.( 0.0)/‘

I giggle when I read the message; my boyfriend would never use faces. Wheein is just so cute.

“Why are smiling so much? Did you find something on your phone?” Moonbyul ask as she unlocks the car, as she did offer to drive.

“No, I just met this girl Wheein and she’s really cute and funny.”

“Wheein? Sound familiar, does she likes to dance?” we continue chatting as we set our way to my boyfriend place.

“Yea! I told her that I would show her that dance studio you go to.” She clap.

“Good, I had wanted to find someone to dance with. I believe we will be good friend.” She excitedly said with a thumb up.

Oh no, maybe is better to not mention Wheein. Now she is going to think I’m crazy when I tell her that my boyfriend is Wheein. What should do I do?

Too late. We are already here. I can feel my heart thumbing hard. Why is it going so fast? Am I really that nervous? As we headed for the stairs, a girl was walking down the stairs. She saw me then Moonbyul then smirk, then she turn back to me.

“Solar, you check on your precious boyfriend, he acting weird.” Then proceed to walk.

I was confuse, oh maybe it was the strange lady Wheein was talking about.

“Hey, don’t worry about her.” Moonbyul said as she glares at the girl.

“I think that the strange lady my boyfriend told that was outside.” She look at me weirdly.

“I think we should check on him.”

As we got closer to the door my heart started to pound again. I try to calm it down with my free hand but it not working. It jumps when Moonbyul knocks.

“Yah! I told you I don’t know you!” we hear.

“It me!” I yell back with a smile.

Suddenly we hear the knob moving then the door open wide and I felt strange feeling in my stomach when I saw that dimple with the smile.

“Pretty Lady!”  Wheein then notice Moonbyul then bow to greet her.

Moonbyul awkwardly greeted back then Wheein also saw we brought bag with foods so she offer to carry then and set them up. She’s so cute. I then felt a tug at my arm; I turn to see Moonbyul staring at Wheein as she set up the table.

“Your boyfriend seems very feminine today. Also, when did he have dimple?” I was stuck at I was trying to think what to say to explain Wheein situation.

“The table is set. You may now take a seat.” Wheein interrupted my thought as she pretended to be a butler.

I giggle as she pulls a seat for me. Then pull a seat for Moonbyul too. She sit beside me, I suddenly feel in a really good mood as I started eating.

We started talking, and I see Moonbyul has been observing Wheein. Well she think is my boyfriend. Does she really dislike him that much?

"Wow, this really delicious." I happily say I as I grab some rice with jjajang then turn to Wheein

 

"Say ah." She obey but she only took half the spoon

 

"Yah, I giving you a whole spoon."

 

“No, it Okays. More for you.”

 

“But you like it.” I pout.

 

"Yongsun, the truth is that I don't like jjajang." She rub her neck as she look down.

 

"Ah, it okay. No worries here have some meat." I wrap a meat then give it to her.

 

"Mmm, thank chu." She curly says she does a peace sign.

 

Suddenly Moonbyul get up as she’s point at Wheein.

 

"You're not him." She says a little freak out.

 

Wheein and I made eyes contact.

 

“You’re a girl, I saw your face.” I stand up too

 

“Right! I saw it too this morning.”

 

 "Guys, what’s going on? Why is he a different person?" Moonbyul ask.

 

"Um, well this girl suddenly posses his body and now he stuck and we're trying think of way to bring her back." I explain

 

"This is really weird."

 

“Wait! You can see me?” Wheein also stand up with the rest of us

“I just saw like a glimpse on your face but I wasn’t sure” I tell her

“Really? I actually saw like your boyfriend turn into a girl body, she really cute and short.”

“Yah, I’m not short”

“I mean right now, sure.” Moonbyul shrug with a smirk.

“Yah, you make weird faces with your nose.” Wheein huff back.

“Yah, are you talking bad about my mom.” Moonbyul playfully glare as she move closer and Wheein follow.

“So were you, it your fault we are short.” Wheein poke Moonbyul chest with smile

“How is it my fault!” Moonbyul say as she chuckle

“Yah, guy calm down.” I said as I separate them, they were getting too close.

“She started it.” They both said they glare at each other.

They break out in laughter.

“Hello, I’m Wheein. A girl possessing this guy body” she bows then lifts her hand.

“Hello, I’m Moonbyul. A dancer who posses the title of the dancing queen.” She does the same then shake her hand

“Really? I happen to be the king.” Wheein say, playing along

“Really? Maybe were made for each other.” Moonbyul act surprise then her other hand on top of Wheein, or is it my boyfriend.

“Right? Maybe you can break my curse.” Wheein make kissy face.

“I mean I wouldn’t with the dude you’re possessing but after I saw you, I guess I don’t mind much. Sure.”

Then I see Moonbyul with a mischievous smile. As she was leaning in, I step forward and break their link hand.

“Hey I was going to be a girl again.” Wheein chuckle as she steps back.

“Awe, Yongsun there no need to be jealous. Come here.” Moonbyul said as she open her arm.

“Aw, I want a hug too.” Wheein pout

“You can have one too.” Moonbyul wiggle her finger.

“Okie.” Wheein smile then skip to her as I sat down and let them hug.

I mean Moonbyul isn’t Wheein fated lover. Moonbyul like this other girl, in one of her class. Maybe they similar and became quick friend. As I was thinking this, I notice that they are still hugging.

“Yah, you been hugging for too long.” I say as I stuff my mouth with food.

The laugh as they separate, I smile as I thought Wheein was going to sit by me again. Instead she moves her plate and sat next to Moonbyul. I stare at Wheein but all I see is my boyfriend but more feminine. I really want to see her, I really want to be closer. Aish, how did Wheein and Moonbyul got close already it haven’t even been couple hours since they met. Now they had been talking between themselves for a while. I want to talk with Wheein too. Maybe I should practice dancing. But I’m a vegetable. Damn it, Yongsun, why can’t you have something in common with Wheein.

“yongsun.” I look up and notice they were both staring at me.

“Huh.”

“What did the rice do to you.” Moonbyul ask, as she is pointing at my plate.

I look down and see I’m grabbing the spoon in an aggressive manner with it stuck into the rice.

“Ah no, I’m not jealous or anything.” I laugh it off.

“Who said you being jealous?” Moonbyul smirk.

“What you talking about. Ah look at the time, it getting late.” I laugh as I get up and start picking up.

“What, why, I’m having fun.” She whine.

“We have class tomorrow.” I say as I push her shoulder, trying to tell her to move.

“Mine is in the afternoon. Can sleep over I?” I slap her shoulder while laughing. (Not really)

“Yah, Moonbyul why you want to sleep with my boyfriend.”

“Yah, stop hitting me. I’ll go. I’ll go.” she pushes my hand away.

“You guy really leaving now?” I look at Wheein and see a puppy face.

“Wheein, I will come by tomorrow okay.” I say as I automatically hug her but feel like him.

“Come by soon okay.” I nod and smile when I feel her hug back.

Then Moonbyul join.

“Yay, group hugs.” I just roll my eyes.

We all let go and Moonbyul is already out the door muttering how I’m the one that doesn’t want to leave. It not me I just take awhile to say bye, that all. I have my hand on the door but I’m still not moving.

“Yongsun, I will be okay. Get some sleep. Sleep needs your beauty.” I got confuse.

“Isn’t it I need beauty sleep?”

“Yea, but you’re already too pretty. I’ll probably be blind by you tomorrow.” I feel my face heat up.

“Yah, you’re being cheesy.” I say as I slap the wall laughing.

“I know, I know. I can feel the cringe myself.” she laughs as she walks with me outside.

“Come on; go on before I embarrass myself more.” I smile and look the ground.

“Okay, goodnight Wheein.” I say as I look up at her.

“Sweet dream Yongsun.” I push her playfully and walk away fast.

I can hear her chuckle a bit. I wonder if I could meet her when she in her real body. I finally go to the car, and see Moonbyul playing on her phone. As I open the passenger door Moonbyul finish off then put it away and we start heading home.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I open the door and we head to our room, just before I open my door.

“Youngsun" I turn to look at her.

"Boyfriend, approve.” she says with an okay sign.

I feel my face heat up.

“Yah.” I didn’t know what else to say to I just head to my room and hear her muffle laughter through the door.

I got ready and clean for bed and now, sleep. I squeal a little as I hope tomorrow come really fast. I close my eyes and drift off.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

A/N: Awe, cute wheesun with moonbyul. lol.

Anyway, am excicted for the next chapter

*whisper* There gonna be a new character.

Until then! (^.^)/

~K3