That wasn’t pretty lady.

It was Lady Fate.

Yay, Update ^0^

Enjoy.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chapter: 3

 

Wheein POV

 

“Miss, you said you have class. You should go, please don’t let me keep you here.” I tell her, as I know it’s important to get an education.

“Yah, if you just wanted a space you could just say so. You don’t have to act like this.” She then chuckle nervously.

“Wait, no I’m..” I tried get back up but lost my balance and yelp as I fell back on my , I seriously need to practice in this body.

“No need to explain. See you around.” She rushes back outside and I just sit there staring where she was.

“Aaaaah, why is this happening to me?” I whine.

I use the bed as leverage to get up. I’m still wobbly but I think I should do some exercise to get use to the body. Maybe if I do some walking around first would be good.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After a bit I finally got use to walking around. I then started to clean up the room. I prefer to keep my space nice and tidy. When I pick up his pant is felt heavy, I look into the pocket and found his wallet with some cash and his phone. I turn it on and see he got lot of message from people. I guess he must be popular. I found the charger near his nightstand and plug it. I decide to ignore his message as they aren’t my business. I open up YouTube and log in to my account and play my playlist.

Okay I’m going to try dancing. Once the first song play, I slowly dance a bit so I can get the feel. I do some more of my complex dance but this guy is tense and not flexible, so I did some stretching. It reminds me the first time I started stretching for dancing. I might have to do this a lot to get so I can do my dance. Then I felt my stomach growls. I then remember I haven’t eaten because I’m trying to keep myself busy.

I go into the kitchen and see a plate with waffle, it probably the pretty lady that made it for her boyfriend. Which is me, well the body I just posses.  I uncover the plastic and then went around the kitchen to find syrup and a fork. Once I got them I lean against the counter and start eating. Then the waffle reminded me the last day I was with Hyejin. I still can’t believe I don’t exist. I mean if I enter this body then must be that the guy enters my body. Right? I really miss Hyejin right now, why did I must be a guy? Wasn’t I was to get some hint on who I’m fated to be with?

I finish eating and washed and dry the plate. I’m actually still hungry. But this gut barley had anything around to make food when I was looking for syrup. I groan. I’m going to need to get out and buy some. But I don’t even know where I am or where to go. I’ll just take a shower to clam myself. Then I stop walking on the way to the bathroom. I’m going have to be in this body, and I feel very uncomfortable and awkward. I take a deep breath, I don’t know how long I’m going to have to stay in this body the but the sooner I can get use to it the least trouble I will have in this body.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I’m now in bed. I can’t believe I actually shower. Well that part is now over. Now I’m on the bed with comfortable clothes I found that is my taste. Just because I’m a dude now, doesn’t mean is going to change my style. I sigh as I bring the cover up to my nose. What am I going to do? How am I going to be able to back home. My dad, mom, and Hyejin. But I don’t exist. I guess it good, so the guy isn’t invading my body. I feel sting in my eyes and I just let it go, it good to cry once in a while to let my emotion out. After a bit I wipe away my tears and just started spacing out.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Then I hear the door open and the close, I can hear someone putting stuff on, probably, the counter. Could the pretty lady come back? My theory is confirmed when she speak.

“Oppa?” I happily lift my head to see her.

“Miss you’re back!” my voice surprising me with the deep pitch but I shrug it off and went get up to greet the pretty lady.

Then my stomach growl when I notice the smell of food. I smile embarrassed.

“Ah, sorry it seems I’m a bit hungry.” I notice that she still standing their looking at me, weirdly?

I see that she staring somewhere on the bottom half of my face. I touch my face trying to find if I got something but no luck.

“Miss, do I have something on my face.” I ask her.

“Oh, um, uh, yeah you have a dimple.” she slowly point to one of her cheek.

Wait, I still have my dimple? I reach for my right cheek and stretch my lip then feel the dent. I have my dimple! I quickly get out of the bed and walk to the bathroom because I don’t think I’m ready to run. I see my dimple as I kind of smiling; I smile more because I’m glad to see something familiar. I walk out and see that she still standing in the same spot.

“This dimple is mine; I never thought I would be this happy to see it again.” I smile shyly and look down as I notice she just saw me acting silly.

Then I heard the most adorable laugh. I look up and she laughing. I automatically smile. After a bit, she finally calms down and fans herself.

“You’re so girly and cute.” she tell me.

“T- thank you.” I feel blush creeping up.

“This is really weird but your Wheein right?” I nodded.

“I’m Solar.” she raises her hand.

That a unique name for a pretty lady. I take her hand and shake.

“Solar is just name that my classmate calls me.” she blush, oh I must have said that out loud.

“Ah, I see. May I ask for your name?”  I notice that were still holding hand so I slowly let go.

“It’s Yongsun, but you can call me solar. My boyfriend does.” she put her hair behind her ear.

“I like it, may I call you Yongsun if you don’t mind.” If I was him, I would call her Yongsun, it fitting.

“Yes, you know you’re really polite.” she smiles a bit. Why does she believe me?

“Do you believe me?”

“Honestly not really but right now you really a different person so I guess I’m kind of not sure.” I nodded, I would be the same way.

Something like this is impossible. I would believe that they are playing trick on me. Then my growling stomach interrupts the silence. She giggles. I smile.

“Come, I brought some food. I hope it your taste.” I follow her into the kitchen.

“Can you get the chair?”

“Yea, um, where is it?” she point behind me.

I turn around and see a thin door. I open it and see folded stools; I pick two and close the door. I set them up. One, on each side of the counter. She throws the all plastic bag away and opens a drawer to get silverware out. I sit on the side that faces the kitchen while she sits in front of me. I look at what she brought and she got jjajang. I hate jjajang.  Luckily it just on the noodle, also lucky me there is chicken. We both say that we will enjoy the food and started to eat in silence.

“Here, have some.” She offer me jjajang, I didn’t want to reject so I just took a little bit. Since it seems that she really likes it.

She keep glancing at me, I guess she seeing if I’m eating it. Quick think of a distraction. I then see she wearing the sundress that really cute.

“Your dress is really cute, it fit you nicely.” I see that she startle then smile, good.

“Thank you, it been a while since you complement me on my outfit. I mean my boyfriends.” she corrected herself, she look down a bit sad.

Quick, another distraction. The waffle.

“The waffle was good, did you make it?”

“Ah no, Moonbyul made this morning I just brought some over to share.” She explain.

“Moonbyul, that sound cool.”

“Yea, she really like to dance and sometime rap.” She sound cool, can I be her friend?

“I also like to dance but this guy have no flexibility.” I hear a small laugh.

“Sorry, it just that my boyfriend at dancing. I would like to see you dancing."

“I would but need to stretch this body first then I'll sweep you off your feet.” I wink.

She then laugh and hit the counter, I also hit it too because it was cheesy. Why did I say that, too embarrassing.

“Yah, you being greasy. You Moonbyul would be great friend. I can show you where she dance at so you can practice, also show you around.” I nod.

“That’ll be great, I appreciate it.” I should be her boyfriend.

“Tell me about your boyfriend. What he like?” I ask her, I mean if I’m going to be in his body then I should at least act like her boyfriend in public.

She then goes on how they both met then became friend, after a bit he ask her out and three date later they share a first kiss. I guess she like thing nice and slow. Then how he would always bring her little stuff she like. Then I notice as she go father that it seem he went distant. Oh no she stop smiling. Do something Wheein, make pretty lady smile.

“I see, then is it alright that I be your boyfriend in public?” she slowly nodded.

“Yes, I guess is smart so no one suspects anything.” she checks her phone then a look a surprise show on her face.

“Are you okay, miss?”

“Omo, class is almost starting. It okay my boyfriend says that it okay to miss class once in a while.” she dismisses it while waving her hand.

“No, it not okays. You need to get your education. A pretty lady like you should also be smart lady. Okie?” I did an agyeo with the ok as I do an okay sign with my hand.

“You did agyeo.” she stated as she stare at me, then she giggle.

“Yea I usually do that a lot when.. um” I was going to say when I trying to look cute front of girl, but she know I’m a girl.

“Are you okay?” I snap out and then smile.

“Yes, I’m fine.” I grab her keys and hand it her.

“Are you sure? I can stay.” I shake my head.

“It alright I will clean up.” she nod and start to open the door.

When she about to step out she look back at me and smile with an amuse face as she look up and down. I have my hand behind my back as I sway a bit on my feet as I smile at her.

“You’re defiantly not my boyfriend.” Then she goes out and closes the door.

“Omg, she’s so pretty.” I say out loud and fan myself.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I found a notebook with account passwords. He even had his debit and credit card pin in here. Isn’t that risky? I seriously have no idea what wrong with this guy, first he have all his personal stuff in a note book. Then his girlfriend is like the gorgeous sweet girlfriend you could ever ask for and decided to be distant? Why? Maybe he has some problem of his own problem that he doesn’t want her to be involved with. I then find a password that look like a combination code. What could it be for? Then I hear a knock on the door. Yongsun?  I jump up and rush to the door. Then I stop and relax a bit, I fit myself even though she saw me worst earlier. What a pretty lady do to me. I open the door with smile.

“Hey, didn’t see you in class. So I came to check if you still down for the club tonight.” The girl say.

“Um.” My face fall a bit.

“You know, get a break here and there? By the way, have you always had dimple?” Then I close the door.

I lean my back against the door, a little freak out.

“That wasn’t pretty lady.” I breathe out.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, who was that.

Alway appreciate your girlfriend.

Someone might take her.

While in your body (Well not really but you know)

Until Then. (^.^)/

     ~K3