Jealous Idiots

It was Lady Fate.

I miss you guuuuuuys T^T

Thank you for staying.

Don't miss the A/N in the end *awkard wink*

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Yongsun POV

 

I look at the mirror and made eyes contact with Wheein. I smirk as an idea pop in my head. I turn around and started to crawled toward Wheein and I then decided to be bold. I sit on her lap and wrap my arm around her neck as I flip my hair to the side as the song ended. I hear clapping but I got distracted when I realized her eyes was different, actually it his eyes that different because those eyes are Wheein's. She blushed and look away. I grab her chin and lift it up to make eyes contact again. Once again, I see a glimpse of a girl looking back at me.

 

When I saw her, I felt my heart jump up. Then I was stuck staring at her eyes as it never changes back to his.

 

"Whooooo." I hear Moonbyul usual cheering.

 

"Yes unnie. So smexy." I got interrupted by them as Wheein break our eyes contact.

 

Then I notice I'm literally on Wheein’s thighs with my arms around her shoulder. Then I feel my face get hot. Then I felt a strong hand grab my waist and move me off gently.

 

"Sorry." Is all Wheein say before she gets up and rush to Krystal.

 

I see Krystal looking confuse, I look over at Moonbyul who was to pose to keep Krystal away from Wheein, pouting at the mirror, then she glances to me. Then I hear a deep surprise squeal follow by a loud burst of laughter and look up to see Krystal dragging Wheein out the room.

 

Once they're out of sight, I groan in frustration.

 

"Yah Moonbyul, why aren't you taking care of Krystal." I whine to her.

 

"I don't want to be too controlling." I roll my eyes.

 

"You're rarely in control."

 

"Sometimes I am." She argues back.

 

"Just with me, what about Krystal. She definitely going to be leading in the relationship."

 

"No, it'll be balance."

 

"If you ask her out."

 

"I will."

 

"Then ask her out."

 

"I will then, if you ask Wheein out."

 

"W- wait, I can't do that."

 

"Why not."

 

"We haven't known each other long as Krystal and you have." Moonbyul walk to me with a lifted eyebrow.

 

"That doesn't matter, if you guy clicks. Plus, who know when Wheein might disappeared." When she said that, I realize I might not have a lot of time left.

 

"I guess you have a point." She nodded.

 

Just then, Krystal and Wheein come back in room. Wheein look awkward and some wet hair? I go over to her and as I was about to ask her about it she smile and I lost my voice as the smile is also different. It's hers.

 

"I didn't know you could dance like that." I snap out when I hear Wheein.

 

"Oh, yea. Sometimes I get really into the music." I felt a little embarrass and I look away laughing and lightly push her.

 

"See, she a lot more violent with me." I hear Moonbyul complain.

 

"Awe."

 

I glare over at her to see her enjoying Krystal petting her as she hug her. I roll my eyes, I turn back to Wheein so see 'her' eyes staring back at me. I suddenly felt drawn to her eyes.

 

"Wheein, is time for us to battle." Moonbyul say as she suddenly pulls Wheein away from me.

 

"Moonbyul! Yah!" I glare at her.

 

"Sorry, I told her that I think Wheein going to look good while dancing." Krystal say.

 

I see Moonbyul and Wheein look at the mp3 to choose a song.

 

"So, unnie."

 

"Hmm." I hum as look at Wheein, trying to find her eyes again.

 

"Oppa Wheein is very attractive. She probably going to be 100 time hotter once she dance.”

 

I feel my eyes twitch as tried not to get possessive and claim Wheein is mine to Krystal.

 

"Why do you call her oppa anyway." I say, as tried to change topic but also I wanted to know.

 

"Well, it not like can call her unnie when everyone sees her as a guy. Plus, I think Wheein secretly like it." My eyes twitch again at the last part.

 

"That true, and does she approves?" Does Wheein like it? Should I try it too?

 

"Awe, don't be jealous. Just ask Wheein if you can call her oppa or something else." She wink at me.

 

"What else woul-" I get cut off by the loud music which abruptly started.

 

We look to see Moonbyul, who suddenly have a snap back on, dancing to 'Don't be happy.' I have seen her practice this a couple time, trying to be smooth and powerful. I definitely think it was for this moment so she can show off to Krystal.

 

As she finished she point to Wheein who press a button on the mp3 and song change to an American song. She then skips through a bit and set it down. She walks towards Moonbyul then steal her hat as she walks by, and put it on backwards.

 

"Yah." But Wheein just wink and poke her tongue out at her.

 

Then, omg. I was left speechless when she suddenly broke out into a fast smooth and popping dancing. I couldn't tear my eyes off her. Her move is so captivated. Wow, she really does know how to move. My eyes widened when I notice a ghost of girl. That have to be Wheein. Then quickly as I saw it, it faded when the song ended.

 

"Wow, lay on me. Yes!" Moonbyul clap as she tells in English.

 

"Damn girl, you got some move. Also, I didn't know you like erted song." Krystal smirk as she claps.

 

"w- w- what? erted? Is it what is about? Wheein ask confuse as well shock.

 

Omg, she look so cute with her big eyes and reaction. I just want to hug her and pet her. My daydream get crush when Krystal did exactly that.

 

"Why are you so cute? Awe, it okay." She say as she pet her hair.

 

Well, she tried since Wheein is pretty tall right now. My eyes twitch and I walk up to them. Deciding to be bold to stop it, I fake smile and join the hug. I then successfully squeeze Krystal out the hug.

 

"You were amazing Wheein." I say as I kept hugging her.

 

I just hear Krystal scoff and muttering how I get easily jealous I get as she go talk with Moonbyul. I do not. I just don't like to share.

 

I then noticed her heart is beating fast. Does this mean what I think it mean? I turn my head toward her face and I see her facing away with a blushing face. Our face is pretty close. if she turn her head, we could be..

 

"Yah, lovebirds. Let get dancing." Moonbyul yell, also interrupting my moments.

 

Upbeat music blast through the speakers. Then I hear someone clear their throats.

 

"Um, uh. As much as I'm enjoy hugging pretty lady. I believe we should stop and join them." Wheein say as she look around.

 

I smile and decided to kiss her cheek before quickly letting go and rushing to the others. I wanted to turn around to see her reaction but I don't because my face is very hot and I was also smiling really hard. Omg, I can't believe I actually kiss her. I mean it was just her cheek but still, it takes courage. You can do it Youngsun. Fighting. I feel myself calming down a bit. Then I feel a hand take mine and I look to see Wheein smiling wide.

 

"Come on, let dance." I nod and follow her.

 

Our hand still holding on. My heart is beating fast. This feeling, is more what I ever felt for anyone.

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

We all sit on the floor laughing and tired from dancing. I scoot closer to Wheein and lay my head on her shoulder. I close my eyes and suddenly I can smell a feminine sweet smell coming from Wheein. I try to imagine her. Her shortness, dimple, eyes, smile, hair, and every version I picture she just doesn't look quite right. I really want to see her.

 

"Yah, why are you pouting for." I hear Moonbyul say.

 

I open my eyes with a glare and kept glaring at her for ruining my imagination. I then feel an arm wrap around me and I blush and smile.

 

"She just tired, she uses all of her energy on her special move 'the shoulder​ attack' "

 

"Yah~" I whine as lightly​ lean into her more.

 

"I was very surprised." Out of embarrassment I try to hide my face on Wheein shoulder.

 

"Right? You can't help it but laugh and run away." I hear Moonbyul replied.

 

Later I just drain the noise and focus how comfortable I am right now. Like I'm in the right place.

 

Suddenly I'm dreaming about the girl-Wheein and me being a lovely dovely couple, but it annoying how I can never see her face clearly. We're holding hand and she walking ahead as she is leading me somewhere. I then pull on her hand to make her turn around.

 

She shakes my hand and now I wake up to see a flash of Wheein face then right away to my ex. Ex? We haven't broken up yet. Then is this considered cheating? Then how can I break up with him if he not here. Aish. Why did she have to possess him?

 

"Yah, Youngsun. Are you okay." I then finally snap out my thoughts when she keeps shaking me.

 

Well my hand specifically, I look down and notice we're holding hand.

 

"Ah, you ended up holding my hand when you were sleeping." I blush.

 

"Oh." I thought she wanted me to let go but when I tried she just held on.

 

"It okay, I like it." She say and turn face away as the floor is now interesting.

 

She stands up, still not letting go, help me get up from where I was sitting and I look around to see we're alone in the room. She pulls on my hand to lead me to where the others are. I know I'm smiling like an idiot right now, and I don't care because I think she just gave me the hint to know the feeling is mutual without a doubt. My heart is bumping fast and skipping beat every time Wheein look back to smile at me. I should tell her soon, or should I just go for it. Aish, I'll be too nervous to do either one.

 

"Hey guys, we should go eat." Krystal say as she excitedly jumps around.

 

"We should, I'm hungry." Moonbyul say as she taps her stomach.

 

Wheein and I nodded in agreement, and head to the car.

 

“Where should we go?” I ask.

 

“Oh! Do you guys know this restaurant name Moon & Sun that just outside of Seoul?” Krystal pipe up.

 

“Yes, they have the best meats to grill?” Wheein say excitedly as Krystal nodded.

 

Moonbyul and I agreed to meet at the place.

 

“Moonbyul, are you scare of motorcycle?” Krystal asks.

 

“Motorcycle is nothing, I can hold myself with one hand.” She says proudly as she puffs her chest a little.

 

I mentally face palm myself.

 

“That too bad.” Moonbyul look confuse.

 

Then Krystal skip to Wheein and grab her free hand.

 

“Then you are coming with me to keep me company.”

 

“B- but I never been on a motorcycle.”

 

“Perfect. Sorry unnie, but I’ll going to steal oppa for a bit.” She say as she pulls on her hand. You know what my eye does again.

 

Wheein look at me and give me a scare look, but she still let go of my hand and follow Krystal obediently. Once they’re far away and I’m in the car with Moonbyul I groan in frustrations.

 

“Yah!”

 

“I know, why did she choose Wheein!” I glare at her.

 

“Because you told her ‘I can hold myself with one hand.’ Really?” I say in disbelief.

 

“Yah, what wrong with that. I wanted to show that I’m not scare.”

 

“Didn’t you see through her plan? Since Wheein will be scare, she going to be hugging Krystal from the back until they get to the restaurant.” The word seems to take a while to register into her brain.

 

Then she faces palm herself.

 

“I’m an idiot.”

 

“We’re jealous idiots.”

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

lol, I believe I made Solar i bit over jealous

*rub back of neck*

Anyway I was stuck on writing and i still am.

So i decided to do a group chat on kik

It's an app to chat with people, lol.

I hoping that chatting with you guys and you guys with eachother

will help me come up with ideas and I can keep you update/tease (hehehe)

You should type in #ItwasLadyFate and it should pop with the angelline logo

Until then ^-^)/

~K3