Is this Boyfriend Enough?

It was Lady Fate.

*Siren Noise*

Did someoen say they

are Wheesun deprived?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Chapter: 7

 

 

Wheein POV

 

I smile as I watch Yongsun drive always. I wonder why she was crying. I didn't do anything right? Maybe I did? Aish, I really don't want to get my hope up that she was possibility jealous that someone was with me. Maybe it because she still see her boyfriend and not me. At least I can pretend to be her lover in public like what just happen.

 

"Hey, dude. What was up with your girl?" I hear a guy say beside me.

 

"W- What are you talking about?" I ask a bit startled.

 

He looks at me weird.

 

"Dude, are you okay. You somehow look different. Your other girl says you're like sick or something." What.

 

"What other girl, I only have her." I say as I point to where Yongsun car was.

 

He laughed.

 

"You got to stop pretending you're loyal to her. I know you never cheated on her but you still flirt with other girl." He shakes his head and slaps me hard on the back.

 

"Well I'm going now. You should probably start going to class, you missing some stuff." He wave and walk away.

 

Who was that guy, a friend of this guy? Ugh, then this guy is a d-bag. Who he thinks he is? That he can go and flirt with other people while he has someone gorgeous as Yongsun. I'll probably forget that other people exist every time I lay my eyes on her. Maybe when I go back into my body I'll just take her, but what if she not into me. I sigh.

 

"Oppa!" That sounds familiar.

 

Then I hear a bag dropping then suddenly a heavy weight on my back. I quickly steady my leg but omg my feet hurt. I also automatically hold the two legs that wraps around my waist. Then I see Krystal face beside me.

 

"Hi." She says.

 

"Yah, you startled me."

 

"He he, sorry. But look at you, you're so strong." As she squeeze my upper arm.

 

"Omo, I felt some big muscles." She says surprise.

 

"Well I am a guy right now; if I was me I would probably fell face first."

 

"True, you know what weird. I like can see you as you but right now I feel like I'm on a guy's back but at the same time also a girl. I know you're short but when I look down I'm a lot higher than I thought. I like it, it strange." she chuckle as she wiggle a little.

 

This girl. Okay. My feet are now hurting more.

 

"Krystal, can you get off please. I'm kind of barefoot."

 

"Of course, sorry oppa." Is she calling me oppa?

 

"We're in public with some people from school and it'll be weird if I call a guy by a different name." Ah, okay.

 

She goes and grabs a plastic bag, I quickly went and grab the other one and offer to hold both.

 

"Ah, oppa. You're such a gentleman." She says sweetly and gives me the other bag.

 

"You sure seem to like calling me oppa."

 

"Of course, oppa." She follows me to the room.

 

"Oh, you didn't eat your breakfast."

 

"Oh it just that I barley woke up."

 

"So Yongsun saw the note, she rush out, and then you ran out to chase after her. I'm guessing it all good now." Krystal suddenly says.

 

"H- how did you know?" I stutter in shock.

 

"Well, I had a quick chat with unnie at the corner, also you door was slightly open, and you were barefoot outside." She explains as she takes out sweet and candy from the bag.

 

"Wow, you're very observant. Have you ever thought about being a detective?" She goes over to my fridge and takes a mango juice box that I brought last night.

 

"Yea, but there a lot paperwork involved. So no." She shrugs and takes the straw and poke hole at the top.

 

"Mmm. Mango is the best." She says as she sips.

 

I chuckle. She adorable as a happy child. I look at the stuff she brought and see that almost all of them are mango flavor sweet.

 

"Why are you so obsessed with mango flavor? You literally brought all mango flavors."

 

"No I didn't... Just half." She smiles sheeply.

 

I tried to stay annoy but she was just too adorable and I crack a smile.

 

"Okay, fine. Mango is a good flavor too." I say as I analyzed each sweet.

 

"Right?" She nodded happily.

 

I chuckle as I grab a plastic box that contains a mango flavor cupcake. There is a logo, it’s seem to be a pair a wing with a line going through, drawing in watercolor. Pretty.

 

"Put that down. Here. Eat your breakfast first." She says as she pushes the plate in front of me.

 

I roll my eyes.

 

"Yes, mom." I smile as she gives me a fork from the drawer.

 

"Thank you for the breakfast, it definitely my taste." I say as I dig in.

 

"Welcome, cutie." She says as she grabs the mango cupcake from me.

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

After I ate and talks, we are now laying on the bed with our back against the headboard watching TV. There are empty plastics and bags on the where the sweet once use to be. My phone ding and I check to see that Yongsun won’t be able to make it here for lunch. I wanted to see her, but I’ll see her later. So, that okay.

We continue watching show as we finish our sweets.

 

"Ugh, I'm so full." Krystal groans as she slides more down.

 

"I would be too but I think this guy has a black hole in his stomach, I feel I can still eat."

 

"Lucky, I wish I was a black hole so can eat everything."

 

"Everything mango flavor?" She nodded with a pout.

 

"We should dance off the entire thing we ate." I suggest.

 

"Oh, we should make choreography. You dance?"

 

"Definitely." I smile as I look at her.

 

"Dance buddy?" She pulls her hand for a hand shake.

 

"Dance buddy." I agree as I shake her hand.

 

Then we hear a ding. She grab her phone and I see her eyes sparkle, probably her crush. I learn that her crush happen to be Moonbyul. I could help her get with her, but I at matchmaking. Hyejin would be the one who know what to do, Hyejin, I hope she’s doing well.

 

"Wheein, Moonbyul invited me to the dance studio tomorrow. She also said that she going to bring Yongsun unnie, and someone. I think that you." She giggled with a hint of evil.

 

"Really? But I haven't been invited yet."

 

"I think unnie will invite you later today. Omo, they have no idea I know you. This is so funny." She then burst out laughing.

 

"Weird kid." I say as I chuckle at her.

 

"Should we be very close during dance? Let not Mention each other until tomorrow at dance practice." She smirks.

 

"Do you want to make Moonbyul jealous?" She nodded smiling.

 

"Plus, well get Yongsun jealous too. Multitask." She winks as she’s point at me.

 

"But what if Yongsun doesn't like me like that."

 

"She does. Don’t you know? I'm a professional cupid of love. When unnie want something she gets possessive. So if I look like I want you then she'll make sure to show me that you’re hers. And you." She poke me chest.

 

"What about me?"

 

"You're oblivious of people who like you, so I'm guessing you never dated."

 

"You really should be a detective." I say amaze.

 

"Like I say, there a lot of paperwork." She shrugs.

 

"And Moonbyul?" I mean she should also get her crush.

 

"Oh, I know she like me. She gets really shy and nervous around me. It make me feel special because she always greasy around her friends." She smiles smugly.

 

 If she know the feeling mutual then how come she haven't taken action?

 

"Krystal, then why haven't you asked her out?"

 

"Cause I want her to ask me. Plus, I think you might give her the push she need." She says as she cups her cheeks with her hands.

 

She sighs lovely and looks at me.

 

"So, let have a little fun tomorrow?" She raises her hand.

 

"Let do it." I slap her raise hand.

 

She looks at her phone again then suddenly got off the bed.

 

"Lunch over; I got to go to class." She quickly say she gather her stuff into her backpack.

 

"Wait; do you know how to ride a motorcycle?" I ask as I look for the key I found when I first clean the room.

 

"Yea, I use to be a delivery girl."

 

I found the keys in the nightstand drawers and hand it to her.

 

"Here, I believe it a key to a motorcycle. It should be in the reserved parking number 33 as it says here on the tag."

 

"This so cool, I'll definitely be to class on time." She shakes the keys.

 

"Yea I wouldn't want you to be late."

 

"You're so sweet, oppa. Come with me to check the motorcycle." I chuckle.

 

"Okay just let put on shoes."

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

O.m.g.

 

My jaw drop when I uncover the motorcycle. It was a very nice, fast, and navy color. It had a black bin at the back and I open it had the helmet.

 

"Wow, I'm going to drive this." Krystal says shock.

 

"Yea, wow." I just say.

 

"Oppa, I'll be on my way then." She really does love calling me oppa.

 

"Alright, oppa want you to drive safe." I say as I hand her the helmet along with gloves I also found in the bin.

 

"Okie, I will." She got on and started it up.

 

It purr smoothly. She put on the gloves that just a bit too big, lucky the helmet seem to fit just find. She slide down the hard plastic cover and got ready. She wave at me then coolly drives off. Wow. Such girl crush.

 

Well time to head back.

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

 

I finished cleaning and took a shower. I was just watching a drama when I hear someone unlocking the door. Is it Yongsun?

 

"Hi." Yongsun say shyly as she enters through.

 

Why is she suddenly shy?

 

"Hey there, watcha doing." I ask as I get up.

 

"Nothing much, just came to take you around the city." I hug her as a greeting.

 

"Yay, I'm excited." I say, still hugging her, I should probably let go.

 

So I did, but she lingers for a bit more. Or was that just my imagination.

 

"Then I'll just get ready." I say as I look through.

 

I should wear something handsome for her. I wonder what kind of looks she like on a guy.

 

"What style do you like your boyfriendf outfit to be like?" She does a thinking face.

 

"Mmm.. I prefer that you dress how you normally dress." She says excitedly.

 

Such cutie, so she wants me to do my style. Then I'll do my lay back comfy cute style, mainly because it comfortable.

 

I pick a black rip Jean, a black and white plaid button up shirts, with some pastel colors geometry V sweaters jacket. I go to the bathroom and quickly got ready. I button the plaid shirt all the way up and left the sweater open. I also put on black and white ankle length converse.

 

I step out and Yongsun look at up from her phone and I see her looking at what I'm wearing.

 

"So this is you." She smiles.

 

"Yea, is this okay? Is this boyfriend enough?" I ask as I fiddle with end of the sweater.

 

"Definitely opposite from him, that why I like it. I prefer this." She point at my outfit, but for some reason I feel like she was pointing at me.

 

"Cool, so shall we get going." I say as I show my hand to her.

 

"We shall." She grabs my hand and I link them together.

 

I feel my ace heated up a bit, why do I get shy so easy. I lead her out and we walk to get car. I let go and open the door for her.

 

“Thank you.” she smile and giggle a little as she got in.

 

I go to passage side and get set.

 

“Let go.” she say as she back up.

 

“Let go.” I also say.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No Worry, KrysxHeart to the rescue.

Icecream013, and Taengoodness

This double update is for you guys

*Awkardly try to coolly winks and point at you guys*

~K3