Fraternal twin

It was Lady Fate.

Hai (^.^)/

Are guy ready for the new character?

I had fun writing her.

Shall we play a game? ^.^

Who is this person?

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Chapter: 5

 

 

Yongsun push me then rush away, I chuckle as I watch her. She’s so pretty. I stayed here until I saw the car disappeared. I sigh and went inside.

 

I started cleaning up and organizing, I should buy some stuff to decorate here so it more my style. What if I change back and the guy decided to throw it away. Maybe I can tell Yongsun to save it for me. Speaking of Yongsun.

 

Moonbyul is pretty, she also cool. I think we'll be really good friends. She saw me, like the real me. How come she could see me longer than Yongsun did? Could she be my fated one? If she could see me longer, is there chance someone could see me as just me? I shake my head, who know. She seem close with Yongsun, it remind me of the friendship with Hyejin. I miss her. I wonder when I’m going to see her again.

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

Once I was done I decide to do a little exploring outside. Plus I need to buy food and I'll use the cash I found in his wallet, which a lot more money than a person need in cash. I went for a thug-ish look by wearing a navy hoodie, black jean, and a pair of beat up gray converse. I took the phone and the wallet and I was set to go. Oh, I forgot the about the keys hanging by the door. Now I'm set to go, I lock the door behind me. Okay I can do this, I'm the man. Well, I am literally man.

 

Once I reach out to the sidewalk by the road I noticed the left side seem to have more light, so there got to be some market. So headed toward there. Hmm, what should I get? Should I just get instant food? It cheap and quick. Then I'll be sick of it. Maybe I should buy some instant and some real food. Yea, that sounds good. I should also buy some shampoo, soap, toothpaste, a new toothbrush for sure.

 

Once I got to the door, suddenly a feel someone grab my arm. I just freeze then I feel someone near my ear.

 

"Go with the flow." I hear a girl whispers.

 

I finally managed to look down at a pretty dark hair girl with sharp eyes, she wearing a cool casual clothes with a backpack and she got a beauty mark above her lip. Yongsun beauty mark is cuter though, maybe I’m just bias since I might have a crush on her. Why are all the girls so pretty?

 

"Oppa, I told you to meet me at the other markets." She said just a bit louder.

 

"Hey, who is this guy. Is he bothering you?" A guy slur.

 

Suddenly I noticed a guy who looks a bit angry and drunk pointing at me.

 

"Yah, stop following me. I told you I'm with someone." I then felt protected and put the girl behind me.

 

"You're the one who bothering her, just get lost." I say deeply as I straighten up and stare at him.

 

"Aish, you want to fight don't you?" Then he put up his fist.

 

I just went up to him and see that  he’s losing his balance so I just push his forehead then there he go falling on his .

 

He just groans then I felt the girl hand grab my hand then pull me to pass by him and we kept walking.

 

"Omg, I can't believe he actually thought you were a guy, maybe because he was really drunk." I stop and turn to her.

 

"Excuse me but did you say I'm a girl?"

 

"No I say I can't believe he thought you were a guy." She a smartass I see.

 

"Same thing." I just roll my eyes.

 

"Same meaning, different saying. Duh, of course you're a girl. Look at your chest, and your long hair under the hoodie." I got excited; could it be that I just changed back?

 

I went to find a window and when I look at it but unfortunately it still sees the guy.

 

"Holy sh...  You're a dude in the window." I see her looking at the window then back at me then window, me, window, me, window, and then she pinch herself.

 

"Owie, okay I'm awake. What is going on?" She stare at me like have the answers to everything.

 

"Aye I just woke this morning in this body. I have no idea what going on."

 

"Are you like shape shifter or something?"

 

"No."

 

"Wizard?"

 

"No."

 

"Witch?"

 

"No." She gasp with wide eyes

 

"Curse." She clap like she got it.

 

"Mmm... Kinda."

 

"..." She squint at me.

 

"What."

 

"Come on." She takes my hand and led me a block and turns left then we enter what seems to be a restaurant.

 

"My treat." She says as she goes sit at a table in the back on the left side, next to the window.

 

I obey, cause who would turn down free food from a pretty girl.

 

We took our order then once the ahjumma left she put her right elbow on the table and her chin on her hand.

 

"So, tell me the story of how this all happened."

 

So I did, I told her about Hyejin and the fated lady who then I realized she look a bit like her. Then how I woke up and met Yongsun and Moonbyul and how I am now here.

 

Once I finish I wait for her response. She sits there drinking her mango drink. I still wait as I eat some of my food. Still no response and I'm getting a little impatient.

 

"Yah, say something. You’re making me nervous." She just chuckle.

 

"You're such a cutie." I blush and look down.

 

"T- thank you."

 

"I mean that guy is kind of cute." She point at the window that is on the left of side of me.

 

"But you definitely win over him." She winks.

 

I feel my face heat up more and I just stuff my mouth with food.

 

"Do you like girls?" I then started choking.

 

"Yah, don't die." She rushes over and pats me in the back as she hand me my drink.

 

After I finally calm down I barely nodded but she caught it.

 

"Cool, me too. Just girl? Cause I'm biual, with preference for girls." I smile a bit.

 

"You very straightforward and yea." I tell her.

 

"I mean I'm not exactly straight bit yea it my key for communication." I like that.

 

"So I can also be forward with you." I empathize on the word forward.

 

"Yes, I'll be happy if you do. We can talk informally and be great friend." She smile and pull her hand out.

 

"Yea, I'll like that." I say as I shake her hand.

 

"Cool, I been needing new friends. The one I was with today ditch me at the club when they were swooning over guys that weren't even cute, they look such playboy. I waited a for an hour for them to come back but nothing so I left and when I tried to find my way back I got lost and got chase by that drunk guy."

 

"You should slap your ex friends"

 

"Right? Plus my phone died as was trying to contact them."

 

"I would give you a ride or walk you home but I also don't know my way around beside the apartment."

 

Then I got an idea.

 

"Hey, you can come over to my place to charges your phone and you could sleep over. I'm sure you’re tired from all the walking."

 

"Really? I would kiss you right now but I'm not sure if you have a girlfriend." I blush, why she making blush so much.

 

"Ah no, I never had a girlfriend."

 

"You just so cute, I'll give you a kiss on the cheek okay?" I didn't know to say so I just hold still when she give me a light peck on where my dimple is.

 

Then she pinches my cheek.

 

"You're such a puppy." She says she goes back her seat.

 

I again stuff my mouth with food.

 

Xxxxxxxxxx

 

Once we finish eating we head up to pay. As she was paying we hears the door open harshly and two girls stumble inside.

 

"Krystal! What you doing here? I though you went home?" One the girl says as the other on nodded as they look at the girl beside me.

 

Ah, I just noticed I didn’t know her name until now. I look over at her and see that she seem annoy. I look over at the two girls and see that they staring at me. Then Krystal whispers.

 

"See, they always swoon over guys." I see now.

 

I then took her hand and went towards the girls but then guess what. I pass by them to get to the door and we left. We started to head the way to the apartment.

 

Then Krystal started cracking up.

 

"Omg, their faces. They got so excited when you were going up to them, then bam, we pass them." Then she yawn.

 

"I'm so tired now, I should probably go to sleep. Since I have classes tomorrow afternoon."

 

"How are you going to know your way?"

 

"Well I'm going wake up extra early and use the GPS. If it close then I'll walk, but if it far then I'll take a taxi." I nodded.

 

"I think I can give you some clothes that might fit you."

 

"I'll use it as sleepwear, but don't worry I got an outfit in my backpack since I thought I was going to stay over at my ex friends house."

 

"Sound good." Then I remember something.

 

"I noticed that I didn't know your name until I heard it." Suddenly she claps.

 

"That true! Isn't that awesome, we got close without knowing each other name. Daebak."

 

Then she turn towards me and bow a little.

 

"Hello, my name is Jung Krystal." I chuckle.

 

"Hi, I'm Jung Wheein."

 

"Oh, same last name. Daebak."

 

She funny, l like her. Also like if she could be my sister. I noticed that we are getting close to the market I was going to enter. I think is better if I go tomorrow since Krystal really tired.

 

Suddenly she pulls me back.

 

"Hey, let go in the market and get what you needed before kidnapped you earlier." She said as she open the door for me.

 

"It okay you're tired." She lift a eyebrows.

 

"Fine." I playfully roll my eyes and enter.

 

"So, what are we looking for?" She asks as I grab a basket.

 

"Food." I just say I start walking around.

 

"Dog food?"

 

"No.

 

"Cat food?"

 

"No." She clap, I thought she going to say human food but then.

 

"Alien food."

 

"How are we going to find alien food in a human food market?"

 

"Who know, maybe there like secret code or something?" She shrugged.

 

"You think you're so funny." I turn away so she won't see me smile.

 

"I am, I can feel you smiling right now."

 

"Okay, yea you're kind of funny." I say.

 

But I heard no reply, I look back and she staring at a carton box of milk mango flavor. I grab it and put it in my basket.

 

"It okay you don't buy for me." I hear her panic behind me.

 

"Who said I'm buying for you."

 

"Oh, sorry. I thoug-"

 

"Awe, of course I'm buying it for you." I say as I hug her with one arm.

 

"Really?" I let go and nodded my head.

 

"Yay. Thank chu." She smile and claps.

 

"Okay I think I got enough." She looks at my basket which is pretty much over filling.

 

"I agree."

 

We take it up to the cashier and waited as he scans all the items. Once done I paid and we were on our way.

 

We talk about other random stuff like our interest. I found out she has an older sister, she also does dancing, she just a bit older than me and goes to a university close around here. Maybe the one Yongsun is going too? And before we know it we already heading up to my room.

 

We set the bag on the counter and I hear her yawn again.

“Sleep first, I can organize the stuff myself.” She nod.

“Is it okay if I take a shower first?”

“Yea, you can also pick any clothes to sleep with in the closet.”

“Thank chu.” she say she goes ahead and shower

Once I organize everything I also change, but quickly. I also brush my teeth with my new toothbrush at the kitchen sink. I got on the bed, and then a big yawn came out. Wow, I’m suddenly tired. Krystal come out the shower with a baggy clothe and short. She also has her hair in a bun. I tap the space next to me to tell her is okay to sleep on the bed. She obey and slump down on the bed.

“Thank you.” sleepily say.

“Welcome.” I also say sleepily.

“We can be fraternal twin.” I smile at that.

“We can.”

“Goodnight, Wheein.”

“Night, Krystal.” I yawn.

Today was a very interesting day.

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

I suddenly wake up when hear a door close shut.

 

Xxxxxxxx

Who shut the door 0.0

Did you guy guess as the story went on? ^~^

Until then. ^0^)/

~K3