Two Bird with One Stone

It was Lady Fate.

Let see what going to

happen this morning.

0.0

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Chapter: 6

 

 

 

Solar POV

 

I straighten my outfit and take a deep breath. Aish why am I so nervous, it just Wheein. It’s not my boyfriend.

 

I enter the key and open the door. When I close the door and I immediately noticed a plate with breakfast with a note beside it. Did she make me breakfast? I smile. I didn’t know she could cook. I pick the note then my smile went away as I read it.

 

It read 'Dear cutie Wheein, thank you for sharing your bed with me. I made you breakfast, I hope it your taste. Enjoy. ^•^ ❤'

 

Did someone come to stay here? Moonbyul? She’s the only other person who knows about Wheein's situation. I suddenly feel angry. Did she come back? She did want to sleep over. She also knows how to cook. I also didn't see her this morning.

 

"Ah, Yongsun you're here." I turn see a tired smiling guy.

 

"Did someone stay here?" I just say.

 

"Uh, yea, um." She looks around then goes back into the room then come back.

 

"It seem she left, oh, is that breakfast?." Her eyes spark; I guess it is her taste.

 

"It came with this note." I lift my hand to show her the note that happens to be a bit crumpled. She takes it and flattens it out.

 

"Oh it from this girl I met last night." So it wasn't Moonbyul, okay, I'm a bit calmer now.

 

"Did she believe you?" Who is this girl?

 

"Yea, she sees me as a girl." So? I did for less a second and Moonbyul a bit longer.

 

"For how long?"

 

"The whole time." What?

 

"The whole time?"

 

"Yea, she can only see me as a guy if she looks at my reflection." How? Could she be her...

 

"Enjoy your breakfast. I have to go to class." I say and go out the door before she can stop me.

 

I can feel a sting in my eyes. Why am I crying? She’s not my boyfriend. Then I feel someone grab my hand.

 

"Yongsun, what wrong. Why are you crying?" I just look down, this is stupid.

 

"It okay if you don't want to tell me." She says as she hugs me.

 

After a bit I manage to calm down.

 

"Sorry, I just got weird for some reason." I chuckle and expect to hear 'Women always have mix emotions' as my boyfriend would say but.

 

"No need to apologize for what you're feeling, you can't control them." Why can't she be my boyfriend?

 

She let go and look around. I also look around and noticed some people look at us. Oh, no what if they think we're breaking up.

 

"Sweetie, you better get class. I'll see you later?" I nodded.

 

I guess she’s making sure be my boyfriend in public. I was about to turn around when I felt a soft lip on my cheek. My boyfriend lip are not that soft, I look at up at her half expecting to see Wheein face but I just see my boyfriend face.

 

"Be safe." She makes a heart with her hands and walk backwards.

 

She walked, well kind of waddling as I now noticed she came out bare feet and look painful to walk on the pavement with some tiny rocks around. I just laugh, and smile. I also walk back and send a heart back. She then sends kisses with her hands. I reach my car and send a kiss before getting into my car.

 

She’s so cute. I start up my car and head to class. As I was about to get on the Main Street. I noticed Moonbyul crush walking with a backpack and plastic bag in one hand, Krystal her name, right? I roll my windows.

 

"Krystal!" I called.

 

She turns to see me and wave and walk over to me.

 

"Hello unnie, is Moonbyul with you?" She asks as she looks at the backseat if she expected to see her.

 

"Oh I think she’s at our dorm. Where are you going? I can give you a ride." I offered. I mean the university is pretty far for a walk.

 

"Ah, thank but my class is the afternoon. I’m just going to visit my friend at her apartment." The only apartments nearby is where my boyfriend is, maybe it her friend live there.

 

"Oh okay, well be safe." I say.

 

"Thank unnie, be safe too." I wave a bye and enter the main Street.

 

Why did I feel like she wants to tell me something? Ah, I must be crazy.

 

Still, who is that girl that stayed with Wheein? Why can she see Wheein and I can't? What make her so special? I can be special too. I can't cook well or dance or draw. I can sing and.... aish that all I can do.

 

Could it be possible that she’s her fated one? Shouldn't it be me? Yah, Yongsun what are you talking about, you have a boyfriend. What if I like her? I never liked a girl before, is it different from liking a boy? Aish, this is so frustrating. I just met her a couple days ago. Maybe I should ask Moonbyul.

 

Xxxxxxxx

 

I texted Moonbyul during my last class before lunch, so we can meet at our place to eat. A couple minutes later I get a reply that she'll be there first and order for us.

 

Once the bell rang I head to the restaurant. I also texted Wheein that I'll won't be able to eat with her.

 

'Awe, but I will see you later right.' she replied.

 

'Yes you will, I'll take you around to know the place.' I texted back.

 

'Okie, I'll see you then. (^~^)' Ah, so cute.

 

I enter the restaurant and see Moonbyul at the back, with the food ready. I grab a seat in front and sigh. Moonbyul didn't notice and continue eating. So I groan a bit and did a louder sigh. She just lifts an eyebrow. I pouted.

 

"Okay, what wrong." Okay, time to ask her.

 

"Moonbyul.."

 

"......"

 

"......"

 

"...yes."

 

"How do you know if you like someone else?"

 

"Well is the same thing when you like the people in the past." Yongsun be more specific.

 

"Well, more like... How do you know if you like a girl?" She lifts both of her eyebrows with smile.

 

"Why are looking me like that, I just want know if it different from liking a guy." I say.

 

"Awe, is my Yongsun crushing on a girl." She teased me.

 

"Yah~ just answer my question." I whine.

 

"Does this girl happen to be someone I know?" She continues.

 

"Fine I won't tell you what Krystal said." She perks up.

 

"Krystal? Did she say something about me?" I just shrug.

 

"Okay, okay. Well in my opinion I think is the same thing when you like anyone really. You feel nervous when you're about to see them, you get weird feeling in your stomach, you get jealous of they get too close to someone else or someone else also like them. Basically you just want them to be yours." She explains.

 

"I see." I nodded as I think over what she said.

 

"So... What did Krystal say?"

 

"Oh she just was wondering if you were in the car with me."

 

"She asks about me? Did she look jealous or annoy?" She smiles.

 

"No, she seems pretty happy. Maybe is because she was going over to her friends place. It’s where my boyfriend lives. Why would she be jealous or annoy." Moonbyul face fall.

 

"Because I'm close with you and everyone would think we're dating. Aish, Krystal never gets jealous. Maybe she really doesn't like me that way." She looks down.

 

"Awe, don't be sad. How about this, let invite her over to studio to hang out and we'll try to make her jealous okay?"

 

"You think that going to work?" Moonbyul look at me with hopeful eyes.

 

"Why not, I'll bring Wheein and she can pretend to be into you just to see if that more effective."

 

"That a good idea. Ah, Yongsun, you so smart." I laugh and flip my hair.

 

"I know right, I should be a cupid." We laugh and continue eating.

 

"I'm going to take Wheein around and I was wondering if you know any good place that sell good sweet." I ask, as she usually likes to go out and buy sweet.

 

"Oh there this new sweet shops that just open up, it call Angel line."

 

"Angel line? That an interesting name. You think it because it taste sweet like an angel."

 

"Hope so, I want to take Krystal there and try out this cheesy line."

 

"What is it?" Moonbyul clear

 

"Ow, my teeth." I just look at her.

 

“…..”

 

“…..”

 

"Yah, you were supposed to ask me what wrong."

 

"Sorry, I was confused. How is that goanna work? I think I never saw you be greasy with her."

 

"I got this from a fanfic I read. Also, do you doubt my skill?"

 

"Yeah, tell me one pick up line that works on her."

 

"Um, well sometimes I mess up and forget. Okay." She mutter and she eat.

 

"Aw, does someone get nervous around their crush." I tease.

 

"So do you."

 

"No. I just act normal."

 

"Ah, so you admit you have a crush."

 

"I, uh, um, I have a boyfriend."

 

"So, she’s better than your so call boyfriend."

 

"W- who said it a girl." She chuckled.

 

"Yongsun, Yongsun. I know you, and let be honest you happen to be extremely crushing on Wheein." She stated smugly.

 

"Am I? You don't think it because she looks like my boyfriend and really cute?" She shakes her head.

 

"Wheein make your boyfriend look completely different. When I first saw her as him, I knew right away that it was someone else. I believe when you like someone, it has to do more with their personalities than how they look."

 

I started thinking, maybe it true. Still I'm scared that I might mislead myself.

 

"Plus, when you drew your type is was basically a smiley face with personality."

 

Wow, Moonbyul does know me.

 

"Sooo... Are going to break up with him?"

 

"Well I should if I'm having feeling for someone else." But I feel a bit sad.

 

"I know you have happy memories with him, but don't be sad because is ending, be happy because the happy memories happen."

 

"When did you become a poetic?"

 

"I always been one, it what make me greasy." She smile and wink.

 

I just roll my eyes.

 

"But how can I break up with him when Wheein is him. Also how do I know if Wheein even like me back? She met someone that can see her." I mutter the last part." Moonbyul look up in surprise.

 

"Someone can see her? Does that mean.." she trail off, probably not wanting to say it.

 

"I don't know, if it was someone else then why did she possess my boyfriend. Shouldn't it be me?" I whine.

 

"You know what, let give fate the middle finger and make Wheein be with you." She suddenly say very determine.

 

"You think?" I ask hopeful.

 

"Yes, and maybe we could flirt with each other to make both Krystal and Wheein jealous.” She says excitedly.

 

"Yeah!" I hit the table with determination.

 

"Let invite them tomorrow to the dance studio to show them what they’re missing, then afterward well go out to eat."

 

"Yea, then we'll sit by our crush and feed them lovely."

 

"Yea, then I'll do some of my cheesy line."

 

"Yea, then I'll pretend to fall and she'll catch me."

 

"Yea, we'll be like in those romance dramas." I nodded furiously.

 

We continue saying our plan for tomorrow; for sure this plan is going to be good. And I'll have Wheein and maybe when we kiss, she will turn back.

 

“Tomorrow we will start our operation call ‘Two birds with one stone.’" She says proudly.

 

I look at her confuse.

 

“You know, we going to make both of them jealous instead of one as we do our thing.”

 

“Ah, gotcha.” I smile excitedly.

 

Wheein, you’re going to be mine.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooooo, jealous Youngsun (/~\)

How will the operation 2 bird 1 stone going to work out?

Until Then ^~^)/

~K3