Kiss your Girl Goodnight

It was Lady Fate.

I also threw in a bonus

I drew that Angel Line logo

*Point up*

It the logo Wheein saw on the

mango cupcake box, in the

Last chapter. (/~^)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Chapter: 8

 

 

Wheein POV

 

Yongsun had showed me the where are the markets and restaurants. She also shows me some good café. Then she park in downtown so we can walks around.

 

When we park, I told myself that I would be the perfect boyfriend so everyone knows she is an amazing girl.

 

"Wait." I tell her when she turns off the car.

 

I go out and rush to other side and open the door for her. I give her my hand and she gladly takes it. I once again link our hand.

 

"Show me the way pretty lady."

 

"Well I want to walk around and see if we can find this new sweet shop that I heard is really good." She says excitedly.

 

"Then let go."

 

We walk around for bit and I always make sure to open door for her, make sure she doesn't trip, carry her purse, and keep her close when people cramp on us on thesidewalk.

 

Sometimes solar would be a little aggressive, like when we were looking at clothes she would suddenly cling to my arm. Then she would look or glare ahead, and when I look there just girls walking away.

 

'When unnie want something, she gets possessive.' Krystal’s voice echo in my head.

 

Is she jealous? At the thought of that made me smile.

 

"Omo, you guy are such a cute couple." I hear a voice say.

 

I turn to see the sale lady smiling at us. Me feeling proud at the complement I put my arm around Yongsun.

 

"Thank you, she the best girlfriend I could ever have." I say as I look at her.

 

"So cute, how long have you guy been dating?"

 

"We've been with each other for almost a year now." I answered.

 

Well not me and her but I still remember everything she told me about her boyfriend so I can be prepared. Well I remember everything she tells me. The sale lady continues gushing about us.

 

I noticed that Yongsun look at me amazed. I guess she thought I wouldn't remember. Then she hugs me.

 

"You know what, I will give you guys a huge discount. You couple are the best couple I seen this year."

 

"Really?" Yongsun say excitedly as she let go.

 

"Of course, just come find me when you're ready to pay." She says then walks away.

 

"Wow, you're really excited about the discount." I chuckle.

 

"Yea that too. She said we're the best couple." She says as she looks down.

 

"I guess we are. We should have award then. Shall we buy matching couple stuff." I suggest as I pretend to look around, but I trust trying to hide my blushing face.

 

She nodded and so we look for matching stuff. I can feel bunch of wild butterfly in my stomach, as my heart beat fast. So this how it feel to have a girlfriend. I look at Yongsun as she seriously focus on which jacket we should get.

 

She so beautiful, can I really have her as mine like Krystal say? If not then I guess I'll just take this advantage as to pretend we are really together.

 

"This one, it really cute and it have a puppy logo on the pocket. It reminds me of you. What your size?" She asks as she turns to look at me.

 

"I don’t know, your boyfriend is pretty tall." I say confuse.

 

"Not for him, for you. It for when we meet again, when you're back in your body. Moonbyul say you're pretty short so I'm guessing a small one." My heart is beating hard when I hear she want us meet in future.

 

"Yea, this one." I grab a small one that is my size.

 

Then I see a jacket with dolphin on the pocket instead of puppy. So I grab one that fit Yongsun and show it to her.

 

"This one for you, with dolphin. Since you kind of laugh like a dolphin, which actually cute." I explain as I analysis the jacket.

 

"I've been told." She does the laugh.

 

I also laugh with her.

 

We continue shopping, and picking each other clothes. We even got puppy and dolphin phone strap, but this time I get the dolphin one and she get the puppy one.

 

We decided we got enough and take it up to the cash register. The sale lady admires us as she thinks all the clothes are just for Yongsun, I secretly smile. Surprisingly she gave us a 50℅ discount.

 

When I saw Yongsun reaching for her purse, I stop her. I take out the guy wallet and hand her the credit card. The guy is a d-bag so I'll just use his money for Yongsun.

 

"The boyfriend should pay to appreciate his girlfriend." I tell her.

 

"Omo, so cute. Young lady, you are very lucky to find someone who greatly appreciates you." I shake my head.

 

"No ma'am, is me that is lucky to have found girl like her for me to appreciate." She put her hand over her heart.

 

"I hope you two are forever."

 

"Thank you, have a good day." I say as I grab the bags and we leave the store.

 

Yongsun grab my arm as my hands are occupied with the bags.

 

"You're the best." She smiles at me.

 

"Just for you." Her eyes look down then she look away shyly.

 

Did, she.... No, it just my imagination. Suddenly she stops. I look at her and she’s looking at a shop. I look and I see the familiar logo, the wing with a line through it.

 

"This is the new sweet shop I was talking about." She excitedly says as she goes to open the door for me.

 

"Thank you, sweetheart."

 

"Welcome." She smiles.

 

I noticed the shop have the theme of a beautiful sky. The walls are a pastel water color shade of a dark sky blue, some occasions of transparent cloud that also seem watercolor. Also if you look from one side to the other, it looks like the sky is getting darker. The furniture is white with chairs with wing carve on the back. At the counter there is a large glass with many desserts displaying. Along the wall there are some art painting, drawing, and photography. We decided to sit at a table in the back where it look the wall is fading into the night. I put the bags under the table and take a seat in front of Yongsun with the wall behind her. We look at the plastic menu that on the table.

 

"Oh, try this one. It’s really good." I point to a strawberry-banana cheesecake.

 

"This one is really good too." I then point to a black cherry-raspberry cupcake.

 

But all I hear is silent, I look up and I see her looking at me confused.

 

"Did you already try this?" Oh no, she look disappointed.

 

Do something, but she ran away when I was telling her about Krystal. I don't want to lie. What do I do?

 

"Yea." I just say, I'm being honest and at the same time I'm not mentioning Krystal.

 

"Oh I see." Oh no, she sad.

 

I grab one of her hand on the table and squeeze it.

 

"I'm happy to eat with you here, I never been here before. Let share each other dessert, yea?" Yes, she smiles.

 

"Then which one should we get." She asks as she looks back at the plastic.

 

"Nothing mango, please." I think I ate too much of that today.

 

"You don't like mango?"

 

"I do, just not today." I chuckle.

 

"I have a friend who is obsessed with mango, she also happens to be Moonbyul crush. Oh, that reminds me. We want to invite you to the dance studio tomorrow." So Krystal was right.

 

"Yea, I'm down. Are we trying to get Moonbyul with Krystal?"

 

"Yea, she says Krystal doesn't get jealous. So I suggest that you could pretend to be into her, just to see if it any effect."

 

I smile, nope, no effect. Krystal is too smart.

 

"Why are laughing, is a genius plan." She whines.

 

"Yes, it is. It just this name is funny." I say as I point to a chocolate flavor dessert call Choco loco mocha.

 

"Oh, the name does seem unusual." Quick save.

 

"So do you also dance?"

 

"Oh, I'm the queen of random dance." She laughs.

 

"Oh really?" She nodded.

 

"My specialty is my shoulder dance." She says with a tap on her shoulder.

 

"Hello, sorry to interrupt. I hope have decided on what to order." The girl says cheerfully.

 

So we order what we wanted and she goes to get our order. We also decided to have sweet coffee, it really cool. They had red velvet coffee, so I ordered that while Yongsun got cherry coffee.

 

"This place really have all the sweet you can think of." I say amaze.

 

"I know, no wonder the place is calls Angel Line." I nodded.

 

I look at the drawings on the wall above Yongsun. It a drawing of a night sky with bright star and a big moon. It has a dark landscape with two silhouette girls on top of the hill sitting down as the lean each other. The drawing is so detail that I almost want to take it off the wall and inspect with a microscope.

 

"Do you like art?"

 

"Huh?" I say Yongsun look back from the drawings.

 

"Oh, yes. I really like drawings, when I was a bit younger I wanted to be a artists. I really couldn't live of that, it'll be a struggle. Also my parents didn't want that, so I just keep my drawing as a hobby." I see her nod as she take in the information.

 

"Wheein, tell me more about you. I really want to know you." I smile.

 

"Okay."

 

And so we talks, well I mostly me about what I enjoy and dislike. When the sweets came we kept talking just about everything. I got to say, today is far the best day I had in a long time.

 

Once we finish, we gather our stuff. I paid and we headed out. We were surprised when the darkness of the night greeted us.

 

"It late already, shall we head back?" I say as I balance the bags in one hand and grab her hand, she smile and link our hand.

 

"Let go." She say she walk playfully.

 

I laugh and follow along. The walk was refreshing and fun. We finally get to the car and I once again open the door, I also decided to buckle her up. I think she like all that I been doing, mission perfect boyfriend success. She started the car and we headed back.

 

Before I know it, she pulls in front of the apartment.

 

"So, this is it. Thank for today, I really had an amazing time." I tell her as I unbuckle.

 

"Me too." She says shyly.

 

I noticed she look down then up at my eyes. I can suddenly feel some tension. Then it was interrupt with an engine noise. I look out and saw the motorcycles I lend to Krystal. She pass by the car and she glance at us. She goes to park on the visitors spot and got on her phone, without taking off the helmet. She walk to up the stairs, I guess she going to wait for me at the door.

 

A few seconds later my phone ding. I open the message and it was from Krystal to 'Hurry and kiss your girlfriend goodbye.' I blush. Good thing is dark.

 

"Who that." She point to the phone as I replied back.

 

"The girl I told you about. Do you want meet her later." I see her face change too annoyance?

 

"Yea, I'll like to meet her. I want to talk with her; sure we'll be good friends." For some reason I felt that last part was sarcasm.

 

"Okay, I'll let you know." I lean toward her and kiss her forehead.

 

"Goodnight, text me when you're home." She nodded.

 

"I will." She smile.

 

"Good."

 

"Wait, what about your stuff?" She says as I open the door.

 

"Keep them; I doubt it fit me right now. Give them to me when I’m back in body, okay?"

 

"Okay."

 

"Okay." I say as I get out.

 

"Bye."

 

"Bye, drive safe."

 

"I will."

 

"Okay."

 

"Okay." I really should close the door right now.

 

I finally managed to bring myself to close the door and head up. But I kept looking back to see the car slowly drive away from my view.

 

I reach my floor and see Krystal without the helmet as it's in her hand with her backpack.

 

"There you are. So, oppa, did you kiss your girl goodnight." I nodded.

 

"No you didn't." She says as I open the door.

 

"Well not on the lip but I did kiss her forehead." I replied as I lock the door.

 

"Wheein, you got to step up your game." Krystal says as she set the helmet on the counter.

 

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, this chapter is just Wheesun fluff and Yongsun jealously

Even though Wheein is an oblivious puppy.

Wheein, why you no realize. (>-.-)>

Hope you guys enjoyed the double update.

~K3

   P.S. Did you guys notice how the wing with line make an A?

          Genius! *claps*