Crimson-Kissed

Crimson Dreams

"Why don't you just cry?" Leo asked as he stepped out of the darkness after my father and his wife left.

"I have no heart." I explained.

Leo stepped closer to me, ignoring the fact that I'm still in my vampire form. "Stay away from Jiro."

I laughed. "Why are you getting in between our love?"

"Because you're a half-breed." he said.

I looked at him in shock. "Every hunter who encounters me think I am a Pureblood. How is it that you knew I was a half-breed?"

"I just saw your father." he said.

I smiled crookedly. "I can hear you lying. You knew the moment you saw me, didn't you?" I asked. He didn't reply. I take silence as a yes. "How?"

Leo looked away from me. "All you need to know is to stay away from Jiro."

"Aw, why? Why must I do what you say?" I asked him.

"Because I know what you're going to do with him!" Leo yelled. "I know you were destined to fall in love with him when you turn 20. I know you're going to devour him when you turn 21 to become an actual vampire."

An 'actual vampire' he says.

Yes.

What he means by that is that I'll be able to crave blood, and gain an ability either telepathy, water bending, or etc. I'll also have the full ability of a vampire's speed, scent, and strength.

"You are a hunter of a samurai clan. The only way to know that much about me is a prophecy that you've seen." I took a step closer. "My half-brother told me about these prophecies before. He says the hunters who can see these prophecies are hunters who were crimson-kissed by the vampire who saved them from death." I dared to step closer to him, a hand on his left chest where he hid his lethal vampire weapon under his coat. The intricacy and the texture; the metal it's made out of screamed as I touched it. "Who kissed you, Leo?"