Marriage

Crimson Dreams

"Marry?" Alistair asked. "You're going to marry a mortal?"

"Of course not. I'll eat him before then." I told him.

"You're turning 21 in two days. Can you really do that after that proposal?"

"Alistair, it wasn't much of a proposal. It was more of a question." I told him.

Alistair shook his head. "I don't think you can do it."

I glanced his way. "Why not?"

"Because you love him."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course I do."

"No, Hyeri, you don't understand." Alistair looked deep into my eyes and I reacted by shifting into vampire form. His deep red eyes were a reflectiong of my own. This is the marking of Purebloods. "You have been fooling no one but yourself. You fell in love with this human boy whose twin brother consist of hunter heritage. Before you can make a move, Leo is going to kill you."

I smirked. "Funny. Leo has been hallucinating about mother lately. I doubt he can kill me." I came closer to Alistair's face until our nose touched. "Brother, I can kill Jiro."

"And if you can't?" he asked.

"I can." I said without a doubt.

"Will you marry me if you can't?"

"How about: I'll marry you if I can?" I offered.

I need Alistair to have confidence in me. For a while, I knew he doubted me. This time, I need to prove him wrong.

"Alright. Since you have that much confidence: if you can kill, Jiro."

And somewhere inside, I felt the most wickedest emotion I have ever felt and laughed at the thought of killing Jiro with pleasure.