The Next Morning

The Final Mission - Yongguk

The sun rose the next morning, the bright light pulling you out of your sleep. Rubbing your eyes, you slowly came to your senses and sat up slowly. Looking around, you knew that you were in a new place, but the question was whose place did you sleep at. Hearing some movement down the hall, you sat upright quickly. Going on alert, you watched as a shadow moved down the hallway and slowly emerge.

“Good morning” Yongguk greeted you with a smile

“D-Did I sleep here last night?” You questioned, pulling the blanket up and around you

“You fell asleep during the movie. I tried to wake you but you were really out.” Yongguk moved to the kitchen as he pulled out a blender and set it up on his counter as he began to pull out ingredients for a smoothie.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to” You whispered, pulling the blanket tighter around you

“I know you didn’t, but honestly I didn’t mind the company” Yongguk let his eyes meet yours, “I-I liked it actually…”

“As long as it is okay with you” You blushed while watching him move about the kitchen. Allowing your eyes to drop down, you took in his outfit, black slacks, a beautiful white button up shirt with a grey vest laid over top.

“Totally okay, you are welcome to come over anytime” Yongguk smiled as he put some of the ingredients into the blender, “Would you like some?”

“Sure, that looks yummy” You smiled and nodded.

“I have an extra dress hanging on the back of the bathroom door for you” Yongguk told you as he placed the lid on top of the blender.

“W-What?” You stammered with a laugh

“My sister left it and she is about your size” Yongguk laughed as he tried to explain

“Hopefully you are right” You smiled as you got up in your blanket cocoon and headed down the hall.

Taking a left down the hall, you closed the door behind you and unwrapped yourself from the blanket around you. Seeing the beautiful black dress hanging on the back of the door, your eyes scaled the dress as you folded the blanket in your arms. Pulling the dress off of the hanger, you changed out of his clothes and tossed them into the hamper in the bathroom before slipping into the little black dress. Zipping up the back, you adjusted the white belt that hung around your waist, turning around, your eyes scaled your reflection. Combing through your hair, you tied your hair in a fresh ponytail and wrapping it with a black hair tie.

Walking out of the bathroom, you wrapped your arms around the blanket as your bare feet moved across the hardwood floor beneath. The sound of the blender got louder as you moved down the hall, standing at the threshold of the hallway and the living room and kitchen you watched Yongguk work the blender before turning it off and unlatching the blender from the motor and pouring the contents evenly between two glasses.

“_______-” Yongguk began to say your name as he looked up and stood in awe.

“Yes?” You questioned softly, your eyes locking with his.

Taking a long time to reply, his eyes moved up and down your figure before he his lips. Gaining his composure, he set the blender down and moved his grasp to the two cups.

“Breakfast is ready” He smiled and lifted up the glasses

“Thank you” You smiled as you set the blanket on the edge of the couch before going over to the kitchen, grasping one of the glasses, he handed it to you as you smiled and leaned against the counter. “So, how does it look?”

“Much better on you” Yongguk smiled, lifting the glass up to his lips before the liquid rolled up to his parted lips.

“Thank you” You smiled and lifted the glass to your lips as well.

Drinking up, the two of you finished your glasses and rinsed them out. Placing them in the dishwasher, you grabbed your dress and purse, slipped on your black heels from the other day. Yongguk tied his shoes and opened the door for you, heading out, the two of you walked to the garage below his apartment.