Home Sweet Home

The Final Mission - Yongguk

Closing your eyes, the soft melody of the popular songs played over the radio, trusting Yongguk to take you home and with the warmth of his hand in yours, you happily rested in the seat next to him. Occasionally, his voice would mingle with the voices of the radio fluttering your heart happily. Feeling the car slow to a stop, your eyes fluttered open as Yongguk pulled the key out of the ignition.

“Home, sweet home” Yongguk leaned over and pressed a soft kiss against your temple.

Gathering his things, he walked around and opened the door for you. Folding the blanket and placing it in the trunk for next time, you slipped your hand into his as the two of you headed inside. Bringing you up into the darkened apartment, he slipped off his shoes as you followed suit. Stepping inside, he went back to his bedroom to dump his belongings on his bed before coming back out to you.

“Would you like to shower first and I’ll make dinner?” He questioned, his hand resting on your back as he approached.

“I don’t want to impose…” You told him, not thinking that you would take a shower over at his place.

“You aren’t; I’d rather have you clean those wounds sooner than later” Yongguk voiced his concerns as you knew you couldn’t argue with such logic. “The clothes you wore the other night are sitting on the counter.”

“Thank you” You whispered as you headed back to the bathroom, closing the door behind you, you the shower and let the warm steam slowly heat the room.

Undressing yourself and looking yourself over for the damage that was done, you slipped into the shower and began to wash yourself. Using his soap, you couldn’t help but go weak at the knees from such a heavenly scent. Washing your hair quickly, you finished up and turned off the shower, slipping into the clothes that you had worn before, you dried your hair and combed it.

Stepping back out into the main living area, the wonderful smell of food caused your stomach to growl loudly.

“How was your shower, beautiful?” Yongguk complimented, a smile trying to stay hidden on his lips.

“It was very nice, relaxing even” You smiled walking over to the kitchen as you saw two beautiful plated dishes.

“I hope this is okay? It’s a little simpler than I thought it would be” Yongguk carried the plates over to the dining room table as a few candles were lit on the table set for two.

“It looks delicious” You smiled, patting his shoulder

Once he set the plates down, he pulled out your chair for you. Taking your seat, you waited for him to be seated before you took a bite. Once the food hit your tongue the flavors burst into your mouth creating such diversity yet harmony. Humming in satisfaction, you closed your eyes and let out a content sigh.

“That bad, huh?” Yongguk chuckled in a teasing tone trying to act sad

“Terrible, just terrible” You teased, playing along you took another bite as did he.

Bite after bite, the two of you finished the food on the plate. Sitting there looking at each other in the light of the candles, gazing at each other and how the light highlighted one another’s faces.

“So would you like to watch another movie?” Yongguk asked, dabbing the napkin against his lips.

“That would be great, or we could play some games” You offered, just seeing if he wanted to do something different.

“You play video games?” Yongguk’s eyebrows raised in slight shock

“Yeah, don’t you?” You smirked, sipping your water after your remark

“I just don’t want you to get beat too badly, is all” Yongguk giggled, unable to hide his smile any longer.

“Don’t worry about me, I’d be more worried about yourself” You smiled as you stood up from the table and took his finished plate. “I’ll do the dishes”

“Thank you” Yongguk stood up and headed over to the tv to start up the gaming console before he trotted down the hall to the bathroom.

Turning the water on, you began to wash the dishes and pots that he used to make the lovely dinner that the two of you ate that night. Hearing the water turn on, you finished with the dishes and put them away before you went over to the couch and settled between the cushions. Grabbing a controller, you played some single player games before he walked down the hall and plopped next to you on the couch.

Playing against one another, you happily watched one another, finding out that the two of you were perfectly matched with one another. You tried some team challenges and beat everyone else that was playing online.

The hours grew on as he upgraded his player as you did yours. Finishing up with yours, you rested your head on his shoulder but before you could help yourself, your eyes were closed and taking deep breaths as you quickly fell into a deep sleep.

“You ready to do another round?” Yongguk questioned as he let the mission load. “Hey, _______?”

Looking down at you, your head was resting against his shoulder as he smiled and leaned back, adjusting yourself against him you moved your head more towards his chest as he slowly adjusted himself to comply with you. Laying back on the couch, your head was now over his chest as your arms slowly wrapped around him, His arms wrapped around you and pulled a blanket over top of you. Resting his hands on your back, he played a few games by himself wondering if you would wake up or not.

After an hour or two with playing by himself, he figured that you were out for the night. Turning off the console and controllers, he slid himself down onto the couch and wrapped his arms around you. Making sure that your comfort came before his, he kissed your head and played with the ends of your hair before drifting to sleep himself convinced that you were his final mission, a mission he was going to complete.

 

The End