Lee Jihoon

He Who Brought Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt something hard reached my head. That makes me woke up from the thoughts. ‘Boo Seungkwan. I knew that you hate school. But you still have no choice beside studying well for your exam.’ I nodded at my teacher. ‘Sorry Mr. Lee.’ I rubbed the sore spot lightly before trying to focus on the lesson. I repeat…trying. The bell rings indicating the school session was over. Should I meet Mingyu? I stayed in the class still deciding whether I should go and meet him or not. Right on time , Soonyoung appeared when I need him. ‘Yo. What’s with your face , dude? Mind to share with me.’ I rolled my eyes.

‘Don’t play dumb Soonyoung. You already knew about it.’ He grinned. ‘What are you? A shaman…? You’re quite great in guessing , dude.’ I stared at him. ‘Enough those nonsense. Should I go? To meet Mingyu.’ Soonyoung just shrugged. ‘I don’t know. Well , it depends whether you want to hear him out or not. I would go if I was you.’ I sighed. I do want to hear him out. So , I should go? I grabbed my backpack and make my way to the said place. I looked for him from the spectators' area. I sat on one of the seat when I saw him making a gesture for me to wait until their practice over.

After a while , I was yawning. I felt sleepy. If only Hansol don’t came to my house last night. I would fell asleep better though. I sighed. ‘Why are you sighing?’ Mingyu sat beside me after he said that. I cleared my throat because I felt awkward. A-w-k-w-a-r-d. ‘So , what do you want to talk about? If it’s about earlier , I do really need an explanation. I still can't accept what had happened.’ He turned his head and stared at the field. ‘About that , I know it was crazy. I know that it confuse you. I really don’t know when it started but I felt something whenever I looked at you. Maybe it started during our camp. I felt something when I stared at your eyes.’ He looked at me. That was unexpected.

He chuckled at my face. ‘Since then , I kept staring at you. Whenever you go. Whatever you do. I do think it crazy too because I kept telling myself that I hate you but what is this? I can’t believe that you make me fall in love with you.’ I cleared my throat. I glanced at him. ‘To be honest , this was unexpected. You hate me so much though.’ He hummed. ‘I know.’ I chuckled. ‘And you kept offended and insulted me. Honestly , it hurt me a little.’ ‘Sorry about that.’ He lowered his head with guilt plastered on his face. ‘Ayee…don’t worry too much. It’s the past.’ I patted his shoulder lightly.

Silence surrounded us. ‘What do you want me to do then?’ He looked at me. I looked at him back. We stayed like that for a while. ‘Can you give me chance?’ I smiled at him. ‘I don’t know , Mingyu. Can’t you find someone better than me? Someone who likes you. Someone who loves you. I know I can’t be someone like that to you.’ He kept his silence. ‘What are you guys doing?’ I turned towards the voice. Hansol. He stared at us. Scratched that. He stared sternly at me. ‘And what are you doing here?’ I flustered at his tone.

He sounds…angry. ‘Emm…I-I came…’ ‘Because I told him to. I hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter