Explode

He Who Brought Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I quickly went inside Jihoon’s ward with Hansol behind me. His room was in dead silent , as if no one was inside. Jihoon was watching some variety show on television while Mingyu was busy with his iPhone. ‘Okay. What is going on here?’ Jihoon glanced at me. ‘What do you mean? Everything is perfect except the fact that he still here. In my room. Breathing the same air with me. I’m glad you are here , Seungkwan. You too , Hansol.’ Me and Hansol looked at each other before shrugged at Jihoon’s behavior. ‘Errr…mind to explain? Anyone of you. Jihoon? Mingyu?’ I scratched my un-itchy head.

The two of them glared at each other. I can saw clearly that Jihoon was pissed and upset with Mingyu. ‘You ask him. I don’t know what is wrong with his little dumb head.’ Jihoon scoffed. ‘You little-’ I thanked Hansol for closing Jihoon’s mouth at the right time. ‘Mingyu. Come with me.’ I turned around and faced him when we arrived at some corner around the ward level. ‘What did you say to him? He clearly upset with you.’ He shrugged. ‘I don’t even know. He suddenly getting all mad and cold to me. I just talked about you.’ I gave him a look. ‘Just that…?’ He cleared his throat. ‘…and I told him that I want to make you…mine. Of course I told him. He is best friend. I don’t get him sometimes.’ I sighed.

I leaned against the wall. ‘Mingyu.’ He hummed. ‘Listen properly.’ He hummed again. ‘I can’t be with you. I don’t want to be with you. I just want us to stay as good friends. Nothing more. Besides , I love someone else.’ He stared at me before shifted his eyes to the floor. ‘I already expect that.’ I looked at him. ‘Huh?’ He kept looking at the floor. ‘I know that you will say that but it still hurts.’ I felt sorry for him. But what to do? My love belong to Hansol. ‘I don’t want to make you feel worse so , I won’t say sorry.’ He chuckled lightly. ‘Thank you.’ Silence engulfed us.

‘I think you should say sorry to Jihoon later.’ He nodded softly. ‘I will. Even I don’t know the reason.’ I smiled at him. Wait , Mingyu. You will know it someday. ‘We should go now.’ He said be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter