Crazy Kim Mingyu

He Who Brought Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(You use to call me on my cellphone. Late night when you need my love.) Huh? Since when I listened to Drake’s song? I groaned when the song kept playing. After a while , the song stopped. Finally… I am about to continue my sleep when Hansol shouted loudly. ‘How did I end up here!?’ He jumped off the bed and he makes me lose my desire to continue my sleep. ‘Shut up. Why are you shouting , idiot?’ I rubbed my eyes before making my way to the bathroom. ‘Yah! Why am I here!?’ I glared at him. ‘You dragged yourself into my house last night! All drunk and wasted. And drenched too. Why the hell you came to my house!? Stop shouting! You make me shouting too.’ I brushed my teeth and rinsed it before walking out from the bathroom.

‘I’m sorry.’ Hmm…seemed he realized what he had done last night. Good , then. ‘Hansol? We have school today. I hanged your uniform there. Go wash up. We have to hurry for breakfast.’ He stared at me. I stared back at him. ‘Hansol. I’m sorry if you drinking because of me.’ He cleared his throat before turned his back to me and walked towards the bathroom. ‘It’s not about you. No need to worry.’ He said before closing the bathroom’s door. ‘If you say so…’ I replied although he can’t hear me.

Our journey to school was full of silence. I don’t even know what to say. And him? I turned my head to look at him that was staring out of the bus window with earphones plugged into his ears. Hansol will not talked to me for sure. I sighed before changed my attention towards a couple in front of us. They were sharing earphones and holding hands while talking about something. I sighed again. I felt like I was being teased. Do I really like him? I can’t bring myself to like him. I’m too afraid. Am I being too coward? I pressed the bell and got out from the bus.

Hansol looked at me because he knew that we were not supposed to get off the bus yet. The bus drove away leaving me alone at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter