Can't heard him

He Who Brought Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*This chapter is only Mingyu and Jihoon POV

 

[Mingyu’s]

‘You’re still not talking to Jihoon?’ I hummed. Seungkwan and Hansol sighed. ‘What is wrong with you? I thought you love him.’ Hansol nodded. ‘But…why in the world you said that he is jerk only because he had time for movie when you are a mess?’ Hansol shook his head. ‘What an idiot.’ He added. Seungkwan agreed with him. ‘I-I don’t know why I said that to him. I felt angry because he stopped paying attention to me. He stop calling me. Messaging me. Having lunch with me. He stop doing what he used to do when he was with me.’ Hansol patted my shoulder. ‘You’re in great love sick.’ Seungkwan laughed.

I groaned. ‘You’re not helping , Chwe. You too , Seungkwan.’ They cleared their throat. ‘Since the final is getting near…maybe I will kidnapping him for you? You can take him out for some fun.’ I smiled. ‘Really? I love you , Seungkwan.’ I hugged him tightly. I groaned in pain when Hansol smacked my head hardly. ‘The hell , Chwe!?’ He gritted his teeth. ‘Seungkwan is my boyfriend. Don’t say you love him , idiot!’ I rubbed the sore spot lightly before kicking his shin. ‘As a friend. I love him as a friend.’ He rolled his eyes before hugging Seungkwan tightly. ‘I don’t care.’ He stuck out his tongue.

[Jihoon’s]

I munched my food while hearing Seungkwan babbling about his newly bought fashion magazines. ‘So , I think I will look nice in this jacket. What do you think so?’ I shrugged. ‘It look nice.’ He rolled his eyes. ‘You’re not sincere. I know Mingyu still floating all over your mind. Sometimes he crashed into your emotions , that makes you cry... angry. You’re so…obvious.’ I shoved the pastry into his loud mouth , silence him. ‘Shut up. I’m not thinking about him.’ He nodded. ‘Okay. Fine. If you say so…Can’t you tell me what’s in your mind? Something does bothering you.’ He sipped his ice lemon green tea.

I smiled. ‘Nothing much. Final exam. Music class. Preparations. University. New life. That’s all.’ He cleared his throat. ‘Ji , about that…are you sure about not telling him? He has the right to know. He is still your best friend.’ I nodded. ‘I don’t think I want to tell him. Besides , he won’t care.’ He sighed. ‘I don’t think so. But , I respect your choice.’ I thanked him. ‘Hurry up. We have to continue our revisions.’ He nodded before he finished his pastry.

[Mingyu’s]

I ran towards the bus stop because the rain doesn’t seem to stop. Aish. I should brought the umbrella when my mom told me to. ‘Ah! Watch where you’re going!’ I shouted. ‘Oh , sorry. I should…’ ‘Jihoon!’ He looked startled and quickly covered both of us with his umbrella. ‘…Hi. You look quite bad. You should bring an umbrella next time.’ I nodded before we walked to the bus stop. He closed his um

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter