First kiss

He Who Brought Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*So , everyone knows that Soonyoung is dead , right?

 

I jerked up from my sleep. I sighed in relieved when I realized that it was just a dream or more likely…a nightmare? I don’t know. I sighed before sitting up on my bed while looking around the room. One word , lonely. I shook my head lightly before jumped off the bed and went into the bathroom. I stepped out from the bathroom after a long bath and got myself ready for school. Since I failed to kill myself , focusing in school and having a future maybe the best decision I have to do. Hey , I should at least having a good life before I die. People may think that I am crazy for being so ambitious on killing my own self but they don’t know what I have been going through.

I plugged in the earphones after taking my seat in the train. I looked through the big window of the train. Hmm…how fast is the train? Should I stand on the railway and die? My thought stopped when I heard the train’s announcement. The train stopped at the station and the door was opened. Since it’s not my supposed station yet , I put my head down and took a nap. I jolted up from my nap when my head bumped into something and I heard someone groaning. I rubbed my eyes and saw a man on the floor. He was totally rolling on the floor while clutching his…crotch, no! I mean his below. ‘I’m sorry. Oh my god! Do you have to go to hospital?’ His eyes widen when my fu—freaking hands carelessly touching his crotch area.

I screamed before taking my hands off immediately. I stood up when I saw him slowly making his way up to stand while grabbing the nearest pole to him. I looked away because I felt myself getting hot from that embarrassing incident. What the hell did you just do , Boo Seungkwan?!! Luckily , the train stopped at the right moment and I immediately ran out from the train when the door finally opened. I fasten my steps when I saw him looking around for me. I sighed in relieved when I saw the sight of my school. ‘Luckily , he doesn’t follow me here.’ I walked into the school and when to my locker to put my things before closing it’s door when I saw him leaning against the locker beside mine with crossed arms.

‘What did you do here?’ I scanned his uniform before doing the same to mine. Same uniform! I gasped. ‘Oh my god! Don’t tell me you are one of the senior’s year.’ Please…don’t! I prayed silently in my head , hoping that he was in junior or sophomore year. ‘As you can see , Mr…’ He stared at my nametag. ‘Mr. Boo Seungkwan , I’m wearing a purple nametag. Which means…’ I nodded. ‘You are in the same year as me. Yes. I have finally acknowledge that.’ I replied with a low voice. ‘So , I don’t expect to bump into you as schoolmates. By the way , my name is Hansol Vernon Chwe and you can either call me Vernon or Hansol.’ He held out his hand for a handshake , which I accepted. ‘Well. You already know my name. So , I’ll get going first and sorry for bumping to your…you know.’ I turned around and walked away from him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter