Missing

He Who Brought Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I put the big basin down on the ground before sitting on a small stool near the washing area. I was busy cleaning all the plates, bowls, cups, cooking utensils, spoon and chopsticks when someone standing in front of me. I raised my head and saw Hansol smiling at me. ‘Hello, there.’ I hummed. ‘Busy?’ I stopped cleaning the plates and looking at him. ‘Don’t I look busy now? And what are doing here?’ He grinned and told me to continue my works, which I really did. ‘Nothing. Just blocking the sun for you. Thank me later.’ I let out a fake laugh, which he thought as cute. What the hell?! ‘Look, mister. I have no time to have a chat with you because I have to finish my jobs before your devil friends scold me. So, go anywhere but here.’ He ruffled my hair, making me groaned in annoyance.

He bid a goodbye and walked away. But stopped for a while before turned his back at me. ‘By the way, try befriend with them. They are not as devil as you thought they are.’ I splashed him some water before telling him to go away.

In room

I was having my leisure time when Jisoo came to me. I pulled out my earphones and sat up from the floor. ‘Teachers will come and inspect the room. So, I want you to clean this room.’ I furrowed my eyebrows. ‘Just me? Alone?’ He nodded. ‘Sure you are. Do you expect us to help you?’ He smirked before walking out from the room together with Jihoon and Seungcheol. I sighed and the desperation for Hansol to be here rose up. Speaking of him, where the hell is him?! I plugged in the earphones into my ears and started cleaning the room from the living area to the bathroom. I turned my body around and bumped into something or more like someone, making him fell onto me on the floor.

My eyes closed at the sudden pain when my head came in contact with the hard wooden floor. Oh my god! Who is he? He is so heavy! I opened my eyes and saw him raising his head from my shoulder. ‘Mingyu!’ I gulped at the sight. I am so dead! Why him from all people? His eyes widen when I called his name. He quickly got himself up and I did the same. ‘What are you doing in here?’ He asked. I looked around and saw myself standing at their sleeping area. ‘Oh! Yeah, I was cleaning the room? Jisoo told me that the teachers will inspect every rooms.’ He stared at me weirdly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter