He Who Brought Happiness

He Who Brought Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven years later…

[Seungkwan’s]

I came running into his office before slammed the door close. ‘Have you heard about it?’ He turned his chair around to face me with his iPad on his lap. ‘Guess what I’m reading now? Did he want to meet Mingyu? It’s been years.’ I sat on the chair in front of his desk. ‘I don’t know. The thing is… I can’t believe Jihoon. He nagged all the times when Mingyu came across his mind. But a marriage news? The hell!?’ I leaned my head on his desk.

I heard Hansol put his iPad onto his desk before grabbed my hands tightly. ‘Love. I think you should trust Jihoon. I don’t know why. But I felt that something is going to happen.’ I raised my head and stared at him. I hummed. ‘Yeah. I hope Mingyu meet him there.’ Hansol smiled at me before patted my head softly. ‘I hope that too. What a good boy. They are lucky to have a friend like you.’ I slapped his hand away. ‘What am I? Your dog? You should stop saying that , Hansol.’ He grinned. ‘Okay… okay. I won’t say it again. You know how much I love you.’ I scoffed.

Now I can felt my cheeks burning. ‘Oh god. You are so cheesy.’ He laughed. ‘…And you actually love it. It’s okay. You don’t have to admit it. I just know.’ I rolled my eyes. ‘Shut up , stupid. I think it’s better you treat me lunch than staying here , hearing all your cheesy words. Oh god.’ He pinched my cheeks before got up from his seat. ‘Come. Let’s go for lunch. I can’t let my baby hungry.’ I groaned. ‘Can you please stop?’ I groaned.

Meanwhile…

New York – Jihoon’s apartment

[Jihoon’s]

I was busy packing my luggage when someone knocked on my apartment’s door. I put down my things on my bed and walked out from my room to open the door. It’s weird that I don’t even care to look at the person first. Everything became slow when the door opened , revealing him. ‘Finally , I can meet you.’ His voice. His looks. Kim Mingyu is now blonde and he looked good? ‘…What are you doing here?’ He chuckled. ‘Can’t I get inside first?’ I snapped. ‘Oh. Yeah… Sorry. Come in.’ I told him.

He thanked me before walked into my apartment. ‘Sorry. It’s kind of messy. I was busy packing up my things.’ He hummed. ‘It’s okay. I understand. My house is just the same as yours though…’ I turned to him. ‘Wait. You’re staying here? In New York?’ He nodded. ‘…F-for how long?’ He stopped looking through my things. ‘Uhm… Long enough to know where you’re living?’ I stared at him.

‘So , all this time… You actually know where I live? The heck , Kim Mingyu!’ He chuckled. ‘Calm down. Yes I know. But I was too busy with my works here and I just have the chance to meet you now. Although , sometimes… I did stalked you. Just curious on how you’re doing.’ I groaned before walked into my room. ‘I can’t believe you , Mingyu. I’ve done everything to avoid you and yet , you know where I was.’ I kept talking while packing my things.

I caught him leaning onto the door frame while staring at me when I turned to get my things. ‘What are you looking at? Don’t look at me like that! I am so angry with you , Kim Mingyu!’ He cleared his throat. ‘Jihoon. Why are you doing anything just to avoid me?’ I stopped for a while before resuming my work. ‘Just…’ I can felt him standing behind me. ‘What was that? I think it’s okay for you to be honest. I heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter