Only You

He Who Brought Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I tapped the table continuously , making Hansol groaned in annoyance. ‘Seungkwan. For god’s sake , he will come. Stop tapping the table.’ I ignored him. I jumped a bit when my Hansol’s phone ringing. He picked up the call and smiled widely. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What’s with that smile? ‘Really! Oh my god. I’m at the Diamonds Café. You come here.’ I glared at him when he ended the call and looked outside to find someone. ‘Who was that?’ He looked at me. ‘A good friend of mine. I’m sure you like her. She just came back from Paris. I’m glad that her fashion show went well.’ I pouted a little. ‘A designer. I see.’ He nodded. ‘Her works are great. I’m wearing one of her collections. Cool , right?’ I hummed. ‘Yeah. Real cool.’ I took a sip of my icy fruit tea to cool down my nerves.

I cut a bit of the chocolate cake and about to feed him when a girl came to our table. ‘Chwe Hansol!’ He turned around and ignored me before standing up to hug the girl. ‘I can’t believe you are here.’ I rolled my eyes unknowingly. Yeah…me too. I can’t believe she was here too. He seemed excited meeting here that he ignored me that was sitting in front of them. I ate the cake myself and playing with his phone. Well , I don’t own a smartphone. It’s too expensive for me to afford. ‘Oh! Seungkwan , this is Emily Han. I bet you know her fashion collections.’ He grinned widely. She offered her hand , which I decided to receive her handshake , trying not to be rude.

I can said that my inside was boiling because of Hansol “sweetness” towards her. Huh! A good friend , he said. He treated her like she is his girlfriend! Luck was on my side when I saw Jihoon stomping into the café. I grabbed my backpack and went to Jihoon before dragging him out from the café. As a “good” boyfriend , I should gave them some times to catch up with her. Let them having their moments. Ugh! ‘Yah , I thought we’re going to eat something at the café.’ I nodded. ‘Indeed. Let’s go to eat.’ I continued dragging him until we arrived into a café. I sat at the table while waiting for Jihoon with our orders.

Jihoon sat in front of me after he brought our orders. ‘So , what is going on? You know that you just ditch Hansol.’ I nodded. ‘Sure. I know that perfectly.’ Jihoon chuckled. ‘…okay. But what is going on?’ I sipped my drinks and munched some bread. ‘You know Emily Han?’ He nodded. She’s that famous , huh? Anyways… ‘She is Hansol’s good friend and she is here with Hansol in that café , earlier.’ Jihoon’s mouth left hanging. ‘She is Hansol’s friend!?’ I stuffed some bread into his mouth to avoid him from shouting. ‘Slow down , dude.’ He nodded. After munching the bread , he drank his latte. ‘So , she is his friend. But , what’s with the good…?’ I sighed. ‘Hansol treated her like she is his girlfriend. Can you believe it? He was all smiling and grinning like I was not there. I was so annoyed that I decided to ditch him.’ Jihoon chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. ‘This is not funny. I have some serious issue here.’ He laughed. ‘Damn Seungkwan. What issue? It’s normal , okay?’ I groaned. ‘What normal? Jihoon , feeling insecure is normal?’ He stopped laughing. ‘…ohh. Sorry. I thought you want to say feeling jealous is normal.’ I scoffed. ‘I’m not that stupid for not knowing being jealous is normal. It jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter