Like

He Who Brought Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was great and big. It had a decent size of living space with a long couch and a flat screen television. It also had 3 bunk beds for all of us. I walked into the room while dragging all luggage in. Suddenly, the boy named Mingyu threw a blanket and pillow at me. I looked at him with a confuse looks. ‘We use a bed to put our stuffs and that bed was yours. Since, I can’t bear to look at you. You should sleep in the living space. Luckily, I am good enough to give that to you.’  I gritted my teeth to control myself. What the ?! I don’t even do nothing to him. I put the blanket and pillow near the living space before sitting down on the floor. I let out a heavy sigh and leaned my back against the wall. Boo Seungkwan, just bear this. You don’t want any trouble with anyone, right? Yes. Bear a little. You will be alright. I sighed when I heard the teachers called all the students to gather.

I saw Hansol when I arrived at the gathering place. For some reason, I felt relieved when I saw him. I just don’t know why. Maybe he was the only one that treated me differently from the others? ‘Okay, guys. A member from each groups will choose a paper. The paper contain task that your groups have to do tomorrow.’ Jihoon choose the blue paper and we became the cooking team for breakfast. I felt quite relieved when I saw Jihoon and Mingyu fist bumped with each other. Yeah, I heard that Mingyu was a good cook. I guess this time I don’t bring bad luck to people around me? ‘So, groups that have tasks tomorrow morning…please wake up early. Everyone dismiss.’ I felt someone put his arm around my shoulders. ‘Ohh…’ He stopped our tracks before looking at me.

I was taken aback from the closeness of his face. ‘What do you mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter