December 16th Friday

365

Sehun has been glaring holes into me all lunch, and I mean more than usual. I hope he is not like this when we all go out together.

Minseok

Oh my do I have a story to tell you journal. Oh Sehun does not actually hate me, you heard that right, coming from my hand. Let’s start from the beginning shall we.

It all started when Yixing had drove us to the coffee shop. I was in the front, and Sehun was in the back. I could see him glaring at me through the mirrors, I could even feel a chill running down my spine.

When we had arrived we had got in line and had ordered our drinks and sat down. Yixing had sat next to me, and Sehun across from us. He stopped his glaring and only looked at Yixing, not even sparing me a glance anymore. It got real awkward when Yixing had left to get us more drinks, insisting that we could talk while we waited for him to get back. The line for the drinks, was well, really long, so I knew this was going to be a long trip.

While waiting it was quiet. Sehun was the first to speak up.

“Why are you always hanging around Yixing so much?” I was quite shocked by that question, but I decided to answer how I normally would.

“Because we are friends, why wouldn’t I hang out with Yixing?” He hummed and it became silent again. More awkward silence, until he began again.

“Do you like Yixing?” I took the question as he meant it, do I like Yixing as a friend.

“Of course, I wouldn’t be his friend if I didn’t like him?” Cue more silence.

“So you like him as a friend as nothing more then?” I raised an eyebrow at him and nodded slowly. It became quiet once again. The silence was eating me up (funny because I used to be so used to the silence). Then something hit me, and it all began to make sense.

“Do you like Yixing, and I mean, more than a friend?” Oh Sehun’s eyes widen like he was caught in headlights, a pink color dusted his cheeks. He stayed quiet as he sipped the remaining of his drink. At this Yixing had come back all smiley, saying how great the service was here and that we should come again. Sehun nodded and I just smiled at Yixing.

On the way home it was nice with Yixing chatting away and for once Sehun wasn’t staring holes into me, instead he was actually avoiding any contact with me. When we had dropped Sehun off, he actually slipped me his phone number and waved goodbye and fast walked into the house. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Sehun was so cute.

Today, today was a good day.

Minseok