December 8th Thursday

365

Thankfully I had school today, God I couldn’t go through another awkward experience with my family again. I wish they would treat me like I’m not dying for once. “Minseok be careful you might get hurt,” or “Minseok be careful you might get sick.” Everybody gets sick or hurt, it’s not like I’m the only one. Also me getting sick or hurt does not make me die faster, so I just don’t understand.

Anyways at school Yixing nearly had a heart attack seeing me, saying that I should text him if I’m not going to school and Jongin hugged me for about a minute saying he missed me so much. Yixing then proceeded to tell me that his friend from another school is having his first basketball game tomorrow and wants me to join along with the rest of his friends. I was about to decline and make up some lame excuse, but Yixing and Jongin beat me to it.

“I know you aren’t busy, don’t even try pulling that on me, and if you really are busy I want to hear it from your parents on what you are doing.” Of course that is Yixing speaking, no doubt about that one. Then we have Jongin.

Please Minseok, we can share a pretzel together and you can spend time with us out of school.” They obviously both know how to get to me so I agreed. Which the look on Sehun’s face did not look that happy, Kris’s face still looked neutral throughout all of this, Chanyeol seemed to fidget a lot, and Yixing and Jongin looked ecstatic. This also resulted in Jongin not studying today and telling me all the fun stuff we can do before and after the basketball game. Apparently they are all going to Jongin’s after this, which I couldn’t deny him when he asked me to come over too. I guess it’s better to go somewhere where at least two people like me instead of having two people worry constantly over everything I do.

Minseok