"For you? Sure, why not?"

Message Sending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhui is bold.
Minghao is italics.

Wonwoo and Mingyu make an appearance through a phone call. 
They're in plain letters, but it's mentioned who's who! 

[July 24, Sunday, finally]

Minghao spent most of his Sunday morning doing mundane tasks; a shower, breakfast, helping out around the house, and binge watching a show was among them. These tasks weren’t new to him at all, having done most of it every Sunday morning for as far as he can remember. Today, however, there was the additional task of constantly checking his phone. A habit he never really had; one he didn’t really want to admit to having, even.

Still, he opened his phone almost periodically at the end of every episode. 

He wondered briefly if he should be the one texting first, considering how the last text between them was Junhui’s. Wasn’t there some kind of unspoken rule about that? He stared at the three words long and hard, before deciding that texting a good morning was pushing it a bit. There must be a rule about texting people good morning, too, somewhere. Besides, it was still a bit before noon and based on what he knows of the other boy, Junhui’s probably still asleep.

Minghao was just about to start on a new episode when his phone began to vibrate, making him jump. He glanced at the screen and blinked a few times to make sure he wasn’t seeing things. Junhui’s name in bold, white letters. His icon (which Minghao set as his eye, just for laughs). Most shocking of all was that it was 10AM. 10:17AM, to be exact. He didn’t think the other boy would be awake yet. He had secretly hoped, but definitely didn’t expect anything. 

Also, he should really answer the call.

“Hello?”

“Minghao, care to settle an argument again?”

“At 10AM? What about?” 

“I’m with Wonwoo and Mingyu at the supermarket. We’re finally getting that cereal. I’m awake and with them because I had to make sure Wonwoo buys it. The thing is, we only buy one box whenever we do, and Wonwoo is insisting on buying this terribly bland, gross—“


“Junhui, don’t be biased,” came an unfamiliar voice in the background that must be Wonwoo.

“Cornflakes, basically. I, on the other hand, am a man of culture and—“

Minghao promptly rolled his eyes at that, even if Junhui couldn’t see.

“I prefer Oreo O’s, which is wonderfully chocolatey and amazing. However Wonwoo says it’s not real cereal, and I mean, what makes fake cereal? He says it’s a kid’s snack, if anything. Rude.”

“You’re babbling.”

“I’m making a point. Also, hold on, I’m putting you on speaker.”

He’s what now? Minghao inwardly panicked, yet also found himself sighing at Junhui’s actions, which was actually a pretty normal thing. He took this as a chance to close his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter