Only 500 Words

Mean Boys {TEMP HIATUS}

Yoongi was fit to burst.

With rage or with tears he wasn’t entirely sure.

So instead he settled with bursting into Namjoon’s house.

 

 

Ahhhhhh!!!’ Screamed Hoseok as Yoongi came flying into Namjoon’s basement room like a crazed man in a horror film.

The lights had been out and Yoongi’s self proclaimed ‘besties’ had been in the middle of a horror film fest to celebrate not being invited to the party.

Ahhhh!!’ Yoongi screamed back as Hoseok had dived across the room and now clung onto a mildly stunned Namjoon.

‘How the did you get in here?!’ Hoseok screamed again as he clutched his heart, chest heaving comically.

‘Yeah, what the Yoongi...’ Namjoon added as he flopped back into his comfortable position on his bed opposite the TV.

Yoongi shook his head slightly, staring back at the confused pair who’d clearly been in the middle of a spooky movie marathon.

‘I grew some balls...’ Yoongi managed to whisper as he let his hand slip from the doorknob he’d been holding on to way too tightly.

‘Oh my god, oh my god!’ Hoseok started to squeal as he furiously shook a now sleepy looking Namjoon’s shoulder.

‘He kissed him...’ He continued, as he stumbled forward and collapsed into a heap at the side of Namjoon’s bed. ‘Jungkook kissed Jimin!’ He wailed as he pounded his fists on the mattress like a 3 year old.

‘We can fix this; we are going to fix this!’ Hoseok declared, pulling Yoongi to stand up ‘Aww my poor gaybie it’s ok!’

‘Don’t call me that-‘Yoongi groaned whilst Hoseok continued to mash his cheeks and pout.

‘Hobie, let him go, I believe we have a plan to formulate, yes?’

‘Yes!’ Hoseok stepped away and smoothed himself out. ‘It’s time to fight the Yoongi.’

 

(())

 

Yoongi was unaware that he had stepped into a fully blown army mission.

Hoseok had somehow found a chalk board and set it up at the foot of Namjoon’s bed where a spotlight had been trained using his desk lamp and a stack of encyclopaedias. Hoseok was then proceeding to parade back and forth in front of it whilst he brandished a piece of chalk and ranted on.

‘Jeon Jungkook is an evil dictator-‘ Hoseok started whilst Yoongi sat pouting and Namjoon nodded taking notes on a small pad.

Why the is he taking notes??

‘And how do you overthrow a dictator?’ He continued ‘You cut of his resources! Jeon Jungkook would be nothing without his hot body, cute boyfriends, provocative clothing and ignorant band of loyal followers.’ Hoseok pointed to each of these subtitles on his chalk board while Yoongi noted the subtitle ‘army of ’ written neatly at the bottom.

‘Yoongi, you need to keep hanging out with them as if nothings wrong.’ Hoseok said sternly, pointing his chalk piece as Yoongi.

‘But I can’t!’ Yoongi wailed and pouted unhappily again.

‘You’re going to have to, if you want to bring him down...’ Murmured Namjoon as he continued to write in his pad, one eyebrow raised and tongue slightly out.

Yoongi knew he was going regret this.

He knew he was gonna go to hell for this.

But maybe...just maybe...it’ll be worth it.

For Jimin??

 

A/N Y'all should be anticipating the next chapter ;)