Jin's Immature

Mean Boys {TEMP HIATUS}

‘Yes!’

‘No.’

‘Yes.’

‘No!’

‘Yes?’

‘Maybe...’

‘Yes?’

‘Fine.’

‘Yas!’

‘ my life.’

‘Aww Yoongi-buns don’t worry, I’ll only drag you round the Mall for an hour..or 3...’ Hoseok said pinching at Yoongi’s grumpy face, pulling on his cheeks. Yoongi pushed the other away, rubbing at his sore cheeks and sticking his tongue out.

‘Yah! Get off me, let’s get this over with already.’

And that’s how Yoongi found himself stood in the shopping centre from Hell. The first thing that hit Yoongi was how ing bright it was, like everything around him was made of glass and shiny metal. The second thing was how ridiculously full of teenagers it was. Like literally, he could taste the hormones and cheap body spray and the mix wasn’t pleasant. Yoongi pinched his nose and scowled at Hoseok as he pranced along the (fake) marble floor.

‘Ooh! Ooh! Let’s go see Joonie!’

‘Joonie?’

‘Namjoon! He works today, then you can tell us both all the hot goss you heard from the plastics!’ Squealed Hoseok as he grabbed Yoongi and yanked him in the right direction. Yoongi was used to letting himself get dragged places by this point.

 

(())

 

‘Joonie!’ Hoseok all but screamed as Namjoon looked up from the cash register. Namjoon finished talking to the customer he was with before removing his black apron and coming over to the pair.

‘Hey guys, how’s it going?’ He asked casually as he took in Yoongi’s grimace and Hoseok’s ecstatic smile.

‘Joonie, we are gonna need three of your strongest coffees, Yoongi’s got GOSSIP!’

 

 

‘-so yeah, basically they’ve got this hella creepy ‘burn’ book...like seriously, it’s just full of people they hate with loads of ty comments-‘ Yoongi explained, hands wrapped around the steaming white mug in front of him. Hoseok and Namjoon had been listening to him recount every single event from the previous night in utter awe.

‘Am I in it?’ Namjoon asked jokingly as he continuously stirred his drink. Yoongi paused, staring into his cup for a moment.

‘No, sorry, neither of you were’ Yoongi lied, admittedly it wasn’t a whole lie, it was true that Yoongi hadn’t seen anything written in about Hoseok but Namjoon? Well...

‘Those es!’ Hoseok grumbled unhappily, crossing his arms and huffing. Yoongi just laughed at Hoseok and his permanent need for attention and drama whilst taking a gulp of his coffee.

‘Yoongi, you need to steal that book.’

And there goes that coffee.

Ewwwww-‘Squealed Hoseok, wiping at the lukewarm coffee now dripping from his (and Namjoon’s) face.

‘Hoseok, what the hell!’ Spluttered Yoongi wiping his mouth and tossing a few napkins across the table at the drenched pair.

‘What?! We could publish that book and expose Jungkook for the backstabbing that he is!’ Hoseok spoke, wiping furiously at his stained shirt.

‘I don’t steal Hoseok.’ Yoongi hissed as Namjoon excused himself silently to go get more napkins.

‘Look Yoongi, there are two types of evil.’ Hoseok said fixing Yoongi with a look ‘People who do evil stuff. And people that watch it happen and do NOTHING about it. You’ve had that chance to get close to Jungkook and his clan. Now you gotta mess with him!’

‘Uh huh, what’s wrong with just watching?’ Yoongi scowled as Namjoon headed back over to clean the table up.

‘Fine then, be boring, call me when you grow some balls!’ Hoseok whisper yelled across the table.

‘Fine, I will!’

Namjoon backed away from the fighting pair slowly. fights weren’t his forte.

 

(())

 

Yoongi dipped his spoon back into the pot of jam, scooping a big spoon of the contents and it off. It was a disgusting coping mechanism but, hey, it worked for him. He sat in his pool of pity at the kitchen island, the room dimly lit as he idly flicked through his phone. It was alte and he kinda wanted to go to sleep but he was almost the entire way through the jar so sleep could wait. Yoongi found himself startled in the silence of his kitchen as his phone started vibrating violently in his hand. He fumbled to look at the caller id and paled when he saw who it was.

‘Heeey Jungkook-‘

‘I heard you like Park Jimin.’

Yoongi froze, dropping the spoon in the jar and mouthing a silent ‘

‘What are you talking about?’ He laughed it off awkwardly.

‘Jin told me you like Jimin. I mean I don’t care. You can do whatever you want. But let me tell you something. All Park Jimin cares about is School and his 'dearest' Mother.’

‘Is that bad?’ Yoongi asked, confusion setting in at the calmness of Jungkooks voice over the line.

‘If you like him then that’s fine. Like, I could talk to him for you, if you want?’

‘Huh?’

‘Trust I'm good at this kind of thing!’ Jungkook chirped and Yoongi frowned at the sickly sweet sound of his laugh.

‘Uh, sure?’

‘Great! But wait, aren’t you annoyed that Jin told me this?’ Jungkook pushed.

Yoongi just sighed ‘ No.’ He couldn’t be bothered with fights.

‘Really? It was a pretty ty thing to do...’

‘Yeah it was ty but I don’t mind. He can be immature if he wants’ answered Yoongi, leaning his face onto the kitchen island and closing his eyes, mobile pressed to his ear.

‘See Jin, I told you he wouldn’t be mind!’ Jungkook stressed, but not to Yoongi.

Oh my god I can’t believe you think I'm immature!’ Yoongi could hear the second voice join in the conversation and he internally groaned.

‘Anyways, I'm hanging up now!’ Jungkook announced happily as the line went entirely dead. Yoongi sat up, reaching for his jam jar again; it was gonna be a long night...

 

 

A/N Hey! Sorry if this was short but i wanted to save the next Yoonmin chapter for the next update! I also just started college so i'm sorry for not updating sooner!!!