Filling In

Mean Boys {TEMP HIATUS}

‘OH MY GOD. You HAVE to keep sitting with them and tell me all the horrible things they say!’ Squealed Hoseok as he backed Yoongi into the boy’s toilets.

‘What the hell! No way!’ Yoongi protested, backing himself up against the white tiled walls as far away from Hoseok’s wide grin and scheming mind.

‘Oh Yoongi please! Please, please, please! For me?’

‘But what do get out of this huh? Jungkook seems like a sneaky , why the hell would I wanna hang with him?’

‘He’s got a point Hobi...’ Namjoon spoke up having followed the pair into the room before leaning by the sinks tapping away on his phone.

Hoseok paused for a minute, leaning away from Yoongi to think for a second. Yoongi took a moment to take a breath before Hoseok was crushing his personal space with a new idea.

‘I’ll get you Park Jimin’s number’

 

And Yoongi’s response?

 

‘I’ll do it’

 

Namjoon just scoffed from where he stood, watching Hoseok hug the life out of a grumpy but slightly happier Yoongi.

But it didn’t last long.

‘Wait-‘ Yoongi said, pushing Hoseok off ‘- what am I even gonna speak to Jungkook about?’

‘I don’t know! The cute guys in your classes? Anyway! It doesn’t matter just please, please!?’

Yoongi sighed before speaking to the pair.

‘Fine, do you guys own anything pink?’

Namjoon just looked puzzled before scoffing ‘no’ at the same time that Hoseok chirped ‘yas!’

Yoongi rolled his eyes. No surprise there then.

 

***

 

‘Sweetie! How was school?’ Mrs Min sang as Yoongi stepped in through the kitchen door. He just grunted unintelligibly before dropping his stack of books onto the kitchen table, Jisu squeaking in surprise as her furry tail was trapped.

‘Were the people nice?’ Continued Mrs Min as she tugged washing out of the machine and straight onto the floor to sort into piles.

‘Sorta-‘ Yoongi muttered, hopping over the piles to the fridge and grabbing the milk carton.

‘Did you make any friends?’ Mrs Min asked, tugging a hissing Mina out of the washing and tossing her out the way like a furry rag.

‘Yeah-‘ Yoongi mumbled between gulps as he downed the carton.

He tossed it in the recycling (oh yes, the Min’s loved caring for the planet and all that shiz) Before his loving mother could bombard him with more questions Yoongi left the kitchen. He didn’t get far though when he found himself tripping on Minjun who conveniently sat just outside the door into the hall.

‘Appa Appa!’ He cooed, tossing his toy cars at Yoongi’s legs with a shrieking laugh.

‘Still not your Appa!’ Yoongi yelled, hopping over the kid shaped nuisance, before bounding up the stairs to his room.

He slammed his door like a typical teenager, and collapsed on his bed once again ignoring all the packed boxes and mess. He sighed heavily and thought back to the events of the day.

So far he had a total of 2 friends, 3 potential enemies (frenemies?) and 1 huge HUGE crush.

 

Things could have gone worse, he supposed.

 

 

A/N Ok so i'm a bad person and this is only 509 words and i've been busy and lazy and i'm gonna start updating this ty crack fic i swear to God. So yeah. Hi!